Home : Beijing Attraction : Comments

I have 3 ink drawings by xu beihong, The filley - The colt and the stallion sizes 24cms x 40cms stiff white paper on board, are they of value if prints, thankyou.

Reply2/28/2011 1:47:00 PMlinda ashworth ,   United Kingdom

I have a picture that looks like Xu Beihong galloping horse where can I take it to have it examined. I am in Illinois USA

Reply2/9/2011 4:49:00 PMCarol Callahan ,   United States

Hello;

I have a piece of artwork that has the seal(signature) of Xu Beihong, it is of six (6) galloping horses. I have taken it too Bonhams and Butterfields, who confirmed that it does appear to be his work, and that is an actual ink on paper. I would however, like you to take a look at it. Thanks in advance.

Reply5/21/2010 1:40:00 PMPeter S ,   United States

Bella :5/21/2010 8:32:00 PM

hi Peter,
this is just an introduction page to Xu Beihong, i think you can find some professional web or artists to have a look at your paint.

I have two galloping horse art works, and am interested in learning how I can tell if they are reprints or originals. They were purchased from an Art Museum or Gallery in New York City many years ago.
Please email for more info. I can send photo's.

Reply8/21/2009 12:58:00 PManonymous ,   United States

ian wilson ( United Kingdom ) :5/18/2010 2:32:00 AM

Hi Karen had no reply i have since found out where to take it to find out if real or not where abouts you based ?

Hi.Please advise i was given a picture of a horse by a old indian man in 1985 for some works that i did on is house he told me that it was given to him by a chinese artist in india many years ago at an art fair it looks in the same style as xu-beihong but i dont know anything about it other than what i have said how would i tell if it was a genuine piece thanks Ian Wilson

Reply10/16/2009 2:36:00 AMIan Wilson ,   United Kingdom

karen williamson ( United Kingdom ) :5/13/2010 7:40:00 AM

hi ian,
did you manage to get a reply from the site as i too have a painting by beihong and am trying to find the same out
karen

Dear Sir ,
I have a painting by XU BEIHONG , would you be interested in the details as I did try phoning you but could not get your email address

Reply7/24/2009 3:04:00 PMRichard ,   United Kingdom

Can you email me all the information you have about XuBEiHong personally. I need information on the XuBEiHong MUsuem, beihongs drawings and paintngs and the main one his relevance to chinese histrory/culture. Or where can i find these information

Reply5/16/2009 5:44:00 AMEric ,   Australia

Is the original painting of Galloping Horse (painted August 1941)is this museum? If not, where is it located?

Was it painted in ink on rice paper, or what materials?

Thank you for responding.

Reply3/1/2009 12:02:00 PMBeverly ,   United States

BeijingTrip.com :3/1/2009 10:40:00 PM

As we know, the original painting of Galloping Horse has not been collected by this museum. Currently we know little about its whereabouts or any other information.

Thanks for trusting beijingtrip.com!