Home : Beijing Attraction : Comments

Hi!

I am confused about how to get there.

I am going from Beijing to Longqing Gorge in the end of August.

Which is the best way to get there?
Any hotels nearby?

Reply7/7/2016 3:49:16 PMMaria ,   Portugal

Peter ( Canada ) :7/7/2016 10:10:14 PM

You can bus line 919 express from Deshengmen to Yanqing Nancaiyuan Station. Then, change to bus line Y15 to the gorge. For accommodation, you can consider Xiao Xian Ge Hotel about 50 yards to the west of the ticket office. IT costs CNY 100 to 300 per night. You can dial at 86-010-69191588 to book a room.

I'm in Beijing now and I want to go there at 7 may .. Can you tell about a hotel near this place ??

Reply5/4/2016 5:26:39 PMNajim ,   Australia

Lee ( Germany ) :5/4/2016 9:44:48 PM

You may consider the Xiao Xian Ge Hotel, about 50 yards to the west of the ticket office. You can dial at 86-010-69191588 to book a room. It costs CNY 200-300 per night. Have a try! :)

is Longqing Gorge including the boat cruise open on 4-8 april 2016? or also will be open only after april 10 for this year?

Reply3/22/2016 10:21:22 PMHendrik ,   China

Anne ( Italy ) :3/25/2016 6:01:15 AM

It usually reopens on April 10th. :)

Hi everyone. I'd like to ask whether I could visit the Gorge in March? Just watch the environing nature, not to entry? Thanks in advance.

Reply2/5/2016 11:59:31 AMDaria K ,   Russian Federation

Linda ( Australia ) :2/25/2016 2:09:33 AM

Yes! You can take bus 919 line from Deshengmen Station to Yanqing Nancaiyuan Station. Then, change to bus line y15 to the gorge. Have a nice trip! :)

Daria K ( Russian Federation ) :2/21/2016 1:20:26 PM

Thanks a lot for your answer!! Please can you also consult me whether we can take direct public tour bus or not on these dates?

Linda ( Australia ) :2/16/2016 3:38:24 AM

Sure! You can! The ice festival lasts from January 16th to March 8th this year. Have fun!

Hi, Can you tell me what date the Ice festival at Longqing Gorge is on this year? And can you reccomend any hotels nearby? Many thanksTrish

Reply2/11/2016 9:23:25 AMTrish

Mia ( Italy ) :2/16/2016 3:36:43 AM

The festival lasts from January 16 to March 8, 2016. As for accommodation, you may consider the Xiao Xian Ge Hotel which is loated about 100 yards to the west of the Ticket Office. The hotel provides comfortable environment and good service. Have a try!

I'm just wondering is the bungee jump open in February?

Reply1/29/2016 7:01:21 AMElisha ,   Ireland

Fenny :1/31/2016 10:35:45 PM

As I know, it is open then. To confirm this further, you can dial 85-010-69191020 for a a try!

I was planning to do bungee jumping when I come on 25 January
But I'm afraid I get lost trying to reach the place

Reply1/4/2016 10:15:21 AMRana Yousry ,   Egypt

I think the gorge is closed now but can one go and see anything by myself ? Any walks there ?

Reply12/17/2015 6:53:47 AMConor

Lisa :12/20/2015 4:25:43 AM

No, you cannot. The attraction is closed and tourists are not allowed to get in.

im planing to visit long qing valley on January 2/3 is it open?? and can I watch the ice festival??

Reply12/10/2015 10:19:14 AMgimzy ,   Denmark

Helen :12/20/2015 4:28:15 AM

No, it is closed then and will open around Jan. 15 to welcome the Ice Lantern Festival.

Going to Longqing Gorge on October 4 for the bungee jumping. is it still open?

Reply9/23/2015 5:14:53 AMMoises ,   China

Is the direct tourist bus to Longqing Gorge still going? How frequent is it and what times are the return buses?

Reply7/4/2015 3:43:29 AMMike

Nana :7/19/2015 12:03:17 AM

Yes, the tourist bus is still available. But only one bus is in service on weekends. Currently, it departs at 08:00 between May 1 and Oct. 10. You can take the bus at Xuanwumen Tour Dispatch Center, which is close to exit B of Xuanwumen metro station.

Hi! i plan to go to Longqing Gorge on 13 April 2015 . Can we go there from badaling great wall Are there any bus?

Reply2/16/2015 11:56:45 AMBright ,   Thailand

Vmo ( China ) :3/1/2015 7:04:53 AM

You can take the S2 train one stop to Yanqing County and then take the bus to the gorge

Lisa :2/17/2015 5:00:35 AM

But the gorge is closed then. Would you still like to go?

Hi, I'm Marcos from Rio (Brazil) and I'm visiting Beijing in April (from 4th to 9th). Is it open at this time?

Reply1/13/2015 12:56:25 PMMarcos ,   Brazil

Ken :1/19/2015 9:05:06 PM

No, it is not. The reopen date is Apr. 10. Would you mind changing your plan a little later?

Please advise where do we stop if we stay at Citidel, Dongcheng, Wangfujing and also what is the price for the coach from airport to the hotel..

Reply2/28/2014 1:33:07 AMSH ,   Singapore

i went there may 2013..the place is a must to visit !the s2 train from beijing north which is accessible by subway trains is fast and easy to use.cost 6 rmb by using subway card.the final destination is yanqing county.from there many taxis available taking you directly to lonqing gorge..cost 30 to 50 rmb..try to print out a map or chinese translation of lonqing gorge in chinese so the taxi can understand you..travel time from s2 train and taxi is 2 hrs..i went back at 5 pm from forbidden city..dont worry the s2 train still have a 7 pm departure ..and you're not gonna stay there that long..3 to 4 hrs of adventure there is ok already.when you arrive beijing,if you intend to use the subway ,get a subway card put 60 rmb if you intend to going to longqing gorge..or always using the subway..the subway is easy to use,english translation all th way..dont worry!..hope that helps

Reply6/3/2013 4:37:18 PMjennifer yang ,   Taiwan, Province Of China

Lisa :6/3/2013 7:19:09 PM

Thanks, Jennifer.
the information you provided is so important to me!

the subway card by the way is refundable so after the end of your journey to beijing you can refund it in xizhimen subway train..and many more subway station.try to read the travel china guide website is very useful

Reply6/3/2013 4:43:23 PMjennifer yang ,   Taiwan, Province Of China

Hi there,

I planing to visit Long Qing Xia on this May, 23rd is't possible to visit long qing xia at that time? and how can i get there by bus from Forbidden Citi area? thank u b4 :)

Reply4/22/2013 9:54:04 AMDhika Chen ,   Indonesia

jennifer ( Taiwan, Province Of China ) :6/3/2013 4:23:24 PM

to all who want to go to lonqing gorge..i went there may 17,2013..it's awesome!i recommend that you just take the s2 train at beijing north station which is accessible by using the subway train..follow the direction(all have english,very easy to find so no worry)only 6 rmb by using subway card..the final destination is yanqing county..when you arrive you just taxi 30 to 50 rmb right in front of the lonqing gorge..however ,translate the lonqing gorge to chinese so the taxi can understand you..many taxi in front of the train station dont worry.the travel time is 2 hrs from the train and taxi..

Sandy :4/22/2013 8:00:01 PM

yes, it is possible to go there at that time.
from the Forbidden City area, you can walk to Tian'anmen West to take a bus No.5 to Deshengmen, and then take a bus No. 919 to Yanqing County, and connect a bus No. 875 to Longqing gorge.

Hi, I'm planing to visit Long Qing Xia on this May. I read the bungee-jumping activity is there. Do anybody know how much does it cost?

Reply4/24/2013 1:54:48 AMTimea

Rosa :4/24/2013 6:13:28 PM

CNY 150 per person.

Does anyone know if it is possible to go waterskiing (or wakeboarding) here?

If not do you know any other places close to Beijing that offers this?

Regards Bjorn

Reply4/11/2013 6:20:54 PMBjorn

any body interested in joining me for a day trip to Longqing Gorge for Bungee Jumping experience. on 24th april 2013

Reply3/31/2013 2:02:00 AMharish ,   India