Home : Beijing Travel Tips : Comments

Comments and Questions

I have only U.S. dollar with me, where can I change them to have money currency in China?

Reply4/9/2009 5:23:00 PMsherryl ,   Norway

BeijingTrip.com :4/9/2009 9:24:00 PM

You can change them at any banking office of the Bank of China (BOC). You may choose the nearest local one.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

I have a question about the money currency in China. If I have U.S. Dollars, how much will the bank give me per dollar in RMB yuan?

Reply2/16/2009 12:37:00 PMPatricia ,   United States

BeijingTrip.com :2/16/2009 8:13:00 PM

That depends on the latest exchange rate between US dollar and RMB yuan. Currently, 1 USD=6.8 RMB.

can i get the student cradit card from any bank being a forigner student in china.i have bank of china from two years and ccb from one year.

Reply11/5/2008 3:23:00 PMhasan ,   Pakistan

BeijingTrip.com :11/5/2008 7:48:00 PM

Sorry, we are not sure about your question. You may go to any office of BOC or CCB and ask them directly.