Home : Beijing Travel Tips : Comments

Dear daisy,

Can you help me check where the parcel is now? Sorry to disturb you , I need your assistance badly it's because my supplier doesn't care about the parcel. She said she called their post office already and she emailed me and telling me the tracking number I gave her was wrong. How can it be wrong if you were in fact able to trace it. Youbare my only hope. Thank you very much

Reply6/18/2011 7:39:58 AMJolie ,   Philippines

Daisy :6/20/2011 11:33:44 PM

sorry Jolie,
i can only find the information i have told you.
i think you really need to contact the post office, maybe the one from which you post the parcel.

Dear daisy,

Thank you very much for your help. I truly appreciate it.
If the parcel is in guangzhou, when will it be set in Shenzhen?

Reply6/17/2011 6:57:52 AMJolie ,   Philippines

Dear Daisy,

Thank you very much for tracking the parcel with tracking number cp019537153PH which is in Guangzhou may 25. Can you estimate approximately when will it reach futian , Shenzhen? My supplier will receive a note once it is in shenzhen post office right?
Waiting for your kind reply.

Reply6/13/2011 5:12:20 AMJolie ,   Philippines

Daisy :6/13/2011 6:30:40 PM

sorry Jolie,
i can not estimate when it will reach Futian. but it has been almost 20 days since it reached in Guangzhou, so you may ask you supplier to contact the local post office.

Hello please can you help me.
I returned a package to Suzhou City
JiangSu Prov China RJ797689580GB 27/5/11.
This package has been attempted delivery 3 times to no avail.
Is there anyway you can trace where this parcel is so that the recipient can contact them to collect it.
A speedy response would be appreciated as it is a very important item.

Reply6/11/2011 3:55:51 AMPat ,   United Kingdom

Rebecca :6/11/2011 8:59:51 PM

hi Pat,
you can ask the recipient to contact the local post office.

Dear Sir/ Madame,

I sent an AIR PARCEL to my supplier in futian district shenzhen. According to our post here in the Philippines, the parcel was received in Beijing central post last may 13 but until now my supplier hasn't received it. The data is the parcel was delivered via air last may 13 Beijing central post office, flight cz0378 billing#0033b2r3 with tracking #cp019537153ph. Where can I follow up this parcel so that my supplier will know what to do? Please help. Thank you

Reply6/3/2011 6:30:29 AMJolie ,   Philippines

Daisy :6/6/2011 9:20:06 PM

hi Jolie,
i found it was in Guangzhou May 25th, so just wait patiently.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm writing you because I mailed an envelope with some recommendation letters to a translation company in Beijing.
They offered me an interpreter job for 11 days in this Chinese city.
I mailed the envelope already 18 days ago but the envelope haven't get there yet.

I'm nervous because two of my recommendation letters that I mailed them I have them in hard copy. I already e-mailed the electronic ones. The client of this translation agency is very strict. I don't want to lose my possibilities.
I mailed something to Taiwan and The Philippines but the envelopes took only one week to get there. Someone can provide me the e-mail address of the postal office in Beijing or will know if someone will speak English there.

I'm willing to call them with a phone card.

Thanks for your help.

Edwin

Reply4/2/2011 5:06:00 AMEdwin Archbold ,   United States

Edwin Archbold ( United States ) :4/4/2011 9:11:00 PM

Hi Mr. Ruby,

Did you check the comment of the gentleman of Brazil?

He tried to call the postal office but they couldn't transfer with somebody who spoke English. I just need the e-mail address of the postal office.

Ruby :4/3/2011 9:06:00 PM

I'm sure there are staff in Beijing Post office customers' center who can speak English, since they have international services. Oppositely, no one may reply to you if you send them a email.

Edwin Archbold ( United States ) :4/3/2011 3:44:00 AM

I'm sorry I think that you misunderstood me. Of course I know my company e-mail address but I have two letters in hard copy that I mailed on an envelope to my client in Beijing. I just need to know the e-mail address of the postal ofice so I can check what could have happened to my envelope. I have the phone number of the postal office but I'm not sure if the people in the postal office will speak English.

Thanks for answering any way.

Edwin

Ruby :4/2/2011 9:17:00 PM

If you have received the offer from the company in Beijing, you should contact the company to get their email address directly to send the envelope to the company. Meanwhile, it will take the same time to send the envelope to the company in Beijing as that to the post office of Beijing.

need to track a package the tracking is RR858134379CN

Reply3/9/2011 12:09:00 PMjim ,   United States

andjelka ( Bosnia And Herzegowina ) :3/18/2011 10:34:00 PM

hello, you pack go to romania, i see in net www.packagetrackr.com/track/chinapost/RR858134379CN

Dear Sir
I return my E bay purchase item to China on 7/01/2011 before post i ask our local post office can i track the parcel they say if you send it hongkong post you can track it but unfortunately now they if we send to China tracking not available my Tracking Number: RR012534458LK could you please help me to track this

Nirosha

Reply1/16/2011 10:32:00 PMNirosha ,   Sri Lanka

Daniel :1/17/2011 8:17:00 PM

You may track you rparcel through the official web of China Post with your tracking No.

Dear Sir,
I am Mr. MANISH from India. I have purchased a product from a company named HONGKONG VERIFIED INTERNATIONAL TRADEING CO. LTD. Address : B 303, nai huan street, lijian district, Tacheng, Xinjiang, Uygur, China. They have given me an EMS Tracking No. EE474873222CN dated 29/12/2010. I have checked it online. It shows the parcel dispatch from Beijing on 30/12/2010. But after that there is no movement of a parcel till today. I request you to check whether it is at your end or where the parcel exactly ? I am waiting in India. Please help me for that. The supplier can't reponding me by mail & phone also. Please help me to track a parcel & when it will received in India.
Regards
Mr. Manish,
India

Reply1/8/2011 5:35:00 AMMr. Manish Kashinath Shitole ,   India

Teddy :1/10/2011 9:27:00 PM

You should contact the sender ort China Post directly to get the truth.

hi iam mahad ali from uk london . i bought a laptop from china and they send and gave me this track no; RR852016011CN and iam still don't know which air post is to contact them can you please help me
thanks alot

Reply12/19/2010 5:30:00 AMmahad ali ,   United Kingdom

hi i have sent some docs to my husband my tracking reveals is in bejing may i know which post office in particular?my tracking number is RJ657300030GB

Reply12/8/2010 7:04:00 AMdelf ,   United Kingdom

hi to whom this may concern i had a package delivered thru trade tang and the supplier is not giving me all the information.my tracking number is rr821052067cn it say s its at customs from the 22 of october my question is which post service to the netherlands did they use.thank you

Reply11/4/2010 7:37:00 AMemmanuel ,   Netherlands

timmy :11/6/2010 9:53:00 PM

i think you may need to check the offical website of Trade Tang.

I have sent 2 packages to my granddaugter who is studying at BLCU in Beijing. The campus post office is only open for 2 hours each day. The main Beijing post office that serves the university attempted to deliver the packages when the campus post office was closed. My granddaugter attempted to retrieve the packages from the main post office using the US tracking numbers, but they told her they needed the Chinese tracking number to locate the packages. How can she get these Chinese numbers? The USPS hasn't been able to help.

Reply4/13/2010 4:35:00 PMRoger Cooley ,   United States

fred :4/15/2010 8:44:00 PM

If your daughter knows some Chinese students or have a Chinese friend, from whom she may get some help.

Roger ( United States ) :4/14/2010 10:16:00 PM

Reply to Owen. Thanks for your suggestion. The university's own campus post office is of no help. Since they were not open during the times of the attempted deliveries of the packages, they have no record of the packages or of the attempted deliveries. The area post office that delivers mail to the campus post office can't locate any packages unless they have the Chinese tracking numbers that were assigned to the packages when they arrived in China. So, currently, my granddaughter has no way to retrieve the packages without knowing the Chinese tracking numbers.

Owen :4/13/2010 9:47:00 PM

I think she can get some help from the university.

we have beeen our Ems post sinve 06th of january, and agent promise us it eill arrive 10 to 15 days. but still no news and we cud not contact the agent any more cud u pls help me to find out. they gave ne a trace no RR731629223CN

Reply2/9/2010 5:32:00 AM350 TRavel ,   Maldives

David :2/9/2010 7:31:00 PM

You should contact the post office actually.

I returned a package meant for Little Coral, but I mailed it to the Beijing Post Office instead. The package contains 2 white skating dresses that cost a lot of money. I sent them USPS, Tracking number CO492534512US. Please give them to Little Coral or send them back to me at Pam Pletcher
1032 West Springfield Drive
Bellefonte, PA 16823

Reply1/19/2010 12:32:00 AMPam Pletcher ,   United States

Bun :1/19/2010 7:48:00 PM

I think you posted your requests on a wrong place.

Dear sir ! I need talk whith Ems
but it´s impossible transfer call to people that speak in English . There is some form to this ? TANKS A LOT > JIM

Reply2/20/2009 10:22:00 AMJim ,   Brazil