Home : Beijing Travel Tips : Comments

EE708192402CN

Reply12/23/2011 5:34:06 PMLevi ,   United Kingdom

Hi ordered something from china can somebody please help me as I can find no information on my tracking EE708192402CN

Reply12/23/2011 4:08:04 PMLevi ,   United Kingdom

David :12/23/2011 5:19:02 PM

No relevant info. about your parcel can be found. Would you please confirm the tracking number again?

Hi. I received (Dec 16) a tracking number RA315930677CN but still cannot find any information or track it. Could it be fake number or any other troubles? Could you help? Thanks

Reply12/20/2011 2:07:07 AMTom ,   Lithuania

Mark :12/23/2011 5:15:35 PM

Sorry Tom, can't find any info. about the parcel RR023033299CN through the tracking system of China Post.

Tom ( Lithuania ) :12/23/2011 2:49:00 PM

Very sorry David. My fault. It is possible that mistakenly I give you a number from this site below. Very sorry. My correct number is RR023033299CN. Maybe this time will be better news? Thanks.

David :12/21/2011 5:54:01 PM

Hi Tom,
that is weird. i did find the information that said " departure from the outward office of exchange in Guangzhou", and the date is December 10th, and the parcel is said to send to Great Britain.
you can track it at

Tom ( Lithuania ) :12/21/2011 8:32:20 AM

Thanks, David. So it is fake number as I paid only Dec 12th.
But is to Lithuania? And how can I track it by myself? In which site?

David :12/20/2011 5:26:02 PM

Hi Tom,
i found your parcel departed from the outward office of exchange in Guangzhou on December 10th, so just wait patiently, or you can contact the local post office.

I bought a watch (100$ worth value) from china and after receiving it i have discover a difect in the watch.
so i have returend the watch to the seller via register mail from Israel tracking number: RR936001648IL. on the 27/11/11 according to china post tracking the package was departure from transit office of exchange and the since then the packageis missing!! can someone tell me where my package?
Please advise because i want my package back or the value of the package back,
THX

Reply12/21/2011 7:07:08 AMRan Michael ,   Israel

Lily :12/21/2011 5:50:00 PM

i also found the same tracking information.
i think you can contact the post office from which the parcel was sent.

I ordered an item of Ebay from China, tracking number RA315930677CN but when I check China post there is no record of this. They said delivery will be november 9th - December 8th obviously it is over a week late now. Can anyone help

Reply12/13/2011 9:12:20 PMNick jones ,   United Kingdom

Brain :12/14/2011 5:12:00 PM

Hi Nick,
I found the track information: it was posted on December 4th and it departed from outward office of exchange in Guangzhou on December 10th.
it think you just need to wait patiently.

i ordered 7 shoes, 1 levis jeans, 1 gucci jacket, 3 A&F shirts and an oakley sunglass from a PUTIAN province supplier. She promise me that it will be delivered to my address within 7 days and yes 5th day I got a confirmation that it arrived on my country already. I was so excited to receive my package but unfortunately I only received 1 shoes out of the items i mentioned above. What do you think should I do?

EMS Tracking Number: EE412048721CN

Thanks!

Bert

Reply11/27/2011 4:34:11 PMbert ,   Philippines

Babala :11/27/2011 6:12:48 PM

hi Bert,
I did not find any information through the track number.
i think you need to contack the supplier.

I return an item to China, and the tracking number says unsuccessful delivery.
I would like to know why.
How can I contact them?
The tracking number is RR028485193CR.
Thanks.

Reply11/27/2011 3:14:34 PMVeronique ,   Costa Rica

Apple :11/27/2011 6:09:39 PM

i think you can ask the sender contack the post office.

Hi can you please help me.

I brought a RC helicopter from a company in china and was given a tracking number to witch i often checked to see were the item was as it was only meant to take up to 15 days to arrive here in Australia.

Its now been 24 days and its not arrived so i checked the item number again to maybe see were it was and it said that china post hasn't updated the item for 10 bushiness days this is 2 full weeks since it was last seen.

The seller of the item is giving me all types of excuses to why its not arrived and to the reason its not been updated the excuse was given that china post is really slow at doing anything and he said it could sit in the airport for up to a month doing nothing before they decide to send it .

All very bold excuses and I'm getting very tired of it as i have revised mail from china of items i had purchased after i purchase the helicopter.

Please can you help me in finding out were exactly my helicopter is and maybe give me some idea as to when i will revise it if at all as i need to know as to start a dispute to get my large amount of money returned if its not going to show up.

The tracking number of my item is CP209236239CN can you please take the number and find out what has happened to it thanks heaps in advance and regards.

P.s it was written on a tracking site that i should contact you guys and ask were it is since it hasn't been updated in 2 weeks.

Reply11/7/2011 10:58:40 AMRod ,   Australia

Hi
i really need your help!! i have bought one item from GUANGDONG, CHINA 19 of septeber 2011 final destination sweden,to not say the whole story check this tracking number RA173316335CN and thats the one of the sites im tracking it http://www.packagetrackr.com/track/chinapost

THE PROBLEM is i have try to contact with china post on phone 86 11185 and ITS NOT WORKING i try to contact with thems on 400 -6611185 AND ITS NOT WORKING i contact with my seller and he told me he dont know maybe they stole the package!! but today 25 of october i track it for fun and its says (The tracking data on this shipment has not been updated in more than 10 business days by China Air Post. Please contact China Air Post for more information.)

SO how the f@#$ im going to contact with thems why they stole my package?? can some one help me??

PLEASEE!!!!!!!!

Reply10/25/2011 12:24:32 PMperiklis ,   Sweden

periklis ( Sweden ) :10/26/2011 12:09:42 AM

Hi
thanks for your fast reply!!
no i have check it out!! no item has arrived to sweden or to my local post office+i call the sustoms and the central post office of sweden no item has arrived to sweden ?? and if you go from another site like examle that one its says to me last location Beijing International Airport check it out http://www.track-chinapost.com/tracking_chinapost.php

so what is going on?? they have stole the package correct?

Lena :10/25/2011 5:51:13 PM

But I find that your parcel has been arrived at Sweden on Oct.5. Maybe you can go to the local post office to have a ckech about it. Good Luck!

Dear china post office

I have recently recieved a card from my sons godparents in beijing which was opened and money was removed is it normal for post office workers in China to steal from birthday cards? this i fund really disgusting i assume that nothing will be done about it but at least some form of an apology would go a long way as i doubt i can ever trust your postal services again!

Reply10/14/2011 11:20:11 AMJamie Killick ,   United Kingdom

Lea :10/14/2011 6:04:48 PM

I think it's not allowded for the post office workers to do this. Maybe it was destroyed during the long-time transport. Anyway, you can ask the sender to go to the China post office to ask for an explanation or reason for this case.

On 10th May 2011 I sent a large parcel from the Jianguomen P.Office to my home address at
22 Skegness Road.
Summerstrand.
Port Elizabeth. 6001.
Rep. of South Africa.
This parcel has still not arrived & I would be pleased if you could advise what might have happend to it, or could you provide me with a copy of the postage receipt as I cannot find my copy of the receipt with the tracking no. on it.
Many thanks.

Reply9/11/2011 4:53:45 AMMrs. L. L. HILL ,   South Africa

dear sir, i m lee from china ,a sample was sent to me from Costa Rica since july 26 and till know i have not receive it .i write to know why ? tracking no is EE038254588CR

Reply9/8/2011 9:50:50 AMmr lee ,   China

Hi! Ive purchased something from China & was supplies with a tracking number but it doesn't work! Could you please check it for me!! RA120837229CN thank you Emily

Reply9/6/2011 3:25:55 AMEmily ,   Australia

Lydia :9/6/2011 6:44:55 PM

i found i was sent to Australia on September, 6th. just wait patiently.

Hello please can you help me, my friend send me a Package from Guangzhou to Philippines but and I until now I dont receive the package the TRACKING No is CP220878742CN

Reply9/6/2011 4:52:25 AMMaria Rowena Basco ,   Philippines

Nana :9/6/2011 6:47:20 PM

i only find the last status of your parcel was in Guangzhou, the date is June 30th.

i purchased an item on July 4 China Post has show the same place for the past 3weeks why is it taking so long i was told 10 days. The like shows it past customs and it been sitting at airport why is that ?

Reply7/23/2011 9:46:22 PMAntoine viverette ,   United States

Antoine ( United States ) :8/10/2011 8:35:18 PM

my package has been sitting at the beijing international airport it shows it passed customs its been their from 07-08-2011 it show i purchased it on the july 4 does anyone know why packages take so long threw china post its been 30 days now

hello I have problem to lokalize my parcel because I know it is in china but I my suplier canot find this parcel can someone help me ? here is tracking number CC006904052NL

Reply8/7/2011 9:03:36 PMMariusz ,   Netherlands

David :8/8/2011 6:33:43 PM

hi Mariusz,
i found it arrived in Shenzhen on May 25th.

Help. My daughter and I are victims of fraud! My daughter mailed a package (I have the tracking number) and we are trying to stop the package from being delivered. Since the package left the United States the Post Office here can't help us. Is there anyway to reach the Post Office in China with someone tha speaks english to help us? The delivery was to Address: Chuan da xue, Dingfuzhuang,Chaoyang District,
City: Beijing
State: Beijing
Zip: 100024
Country: P.R.China

Reply7/10/2011 5:14:21 PMKim ,   China

Hello,pls can you help me out,i sent a box filled with items i bought in guangzhou through one of the courier agent in the leather market in April,the box was sent to ireland but they did not include a delivery address on the box so an post send the box back,i contacted the agent and they said it was not there mistake that they wrote address on the box so i have to pay them again to have the box send back to ireland which i did again but after few weeks i got to know that the box got to ireland with no address again so for the second time it was send back to china,can you advice me of china post in guangzhou so that i can find out what is going on,otherwise if you have any help you can render.

Reply6/30/2011 7:12:36 AMwoomie ,   Ireland

Tina :7/2/2011 8:59:37 PM

hi, this is the costomer service number of China post: 86 11185.

Dear daisy,
Can someone please help me get the contact number and email address of Shenzhen central post office and Guangzhou post office? I need urgent assistance please because am trying to locate a parcel that was in Guangzhou last may 23 and upto now it has not reach my supplier yet. And my uncooperative supplier is looking for the parcel in ems instead ofnthe post office

Reply6/29/2011 7:36:25 AMjolie ,   Philippines

Daisy :6/29/2011 6:33:37 PM

Dear Jolie,
i'm sorry for your parcel, but i have tried my best to help you, and i can only find the track information i've provide days before. i guess there must be somethine wrong.
here is the costomer service number of China post: 86 11185
but i'm not sure weather it helps.
good luck!

Dear daisy,

Can you please help me locate my parcel going to futian Shenzhen CP019537153PH which was in guangzhou may 25. Until now, the recipient said she has not receive any notice yet and called the local post office already. I am really in doubt already if my supplier is helping me at all.

Please assist again. Thank you