Home : Beijing Travel Tips : Comments

Hi
I have look at your hotel list,
and I look at the fmaily room, how many people can be stay in Yangguang Hotel.
and what is the price for per room per night.

Reply6/3/2009 7:53:00 AMLy ,   United Kingdom

BeijingTrip.com :6/3/2009 8:57:00 PM

Thanks for your enquiry.
Would you please tell us the time and period that you would like to stay in Yangguang Hotel so that we can offer you an accurate price. Then our hotel department will send it to you by email.

Welcome to book hotel with beijingtrip.com!

Here is the tel. number of Shi Ji Huang Shan hotel: 400-686-1699.

Reply5/3/2009 9:47:00 PMZhang Fei ,   China

Hi! Does anyone have the telephone number of Shi Ji Huang Shan Hotel. We are scheduled to go to Beijing in June and I just need their number for reference.

Thanks!

Reply5/3/2009 7:47:00 PMMiguel ,   Philippines

Hello, Joy
its a four star hotel located on Renshou Road in Xuanwu District. here you can see its photo http://www.bnic.net/jiudian-3341.html

Reply4/29/2009 5:34:00 AMZhang Fei ,   China

Hi. We're planning a Beijing trip soon. Our agent is offering stay in Shi Ji Huang Shan Hotel. I can't find a website featuring photo details of this hotel. Could you tell if this is a clean and convenient place?
Joy, Philippines

Reply4/28/2009 7:55:00 PMJoy ,   Philippines

We're planning our first trip to Beijing in Oct. Will that be a good time of the year, climate-wise? Any interesting must-see events at that time? What's the minimum number of days we should plan to stay to get to see the highlights of Beijing? We're also looking for safe, secure, reasonably-priced accomodations that will facilitate our travel to tour sites - we will probably be a group of 4-5 ladies. Could you please give us some suggestions? Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!

Reply4/27/2009 9:59:00 AMJo ,   Philippines

BeijingTrip.com :4/28/2009 2:13:00 AM

Thanks for enquiry.
Our tour and hotel operator has sent an email of our suggestion to you. Welcome to travel with beijingtrip.com!

I would like to ask your assistance about our travel. We will be arriving to Beijing from Norway on June 17 about 2:00PM and we would like to stay 1 night in a hotel. Can you book me the night of June 17 and please send me the price I would prefer the cheapest room and maybe you can help me to get a connecting flight to Philippines the following day and how much it cost for a 1 way ticket to Philippines with 1 adult and 1 5 years old child. Thank you very much for the help.

Reply4/9/2009 5:17:00 PMsherryl ,   Norway

BeijingTrip.com :4/9/2009 9:10:00 PM

Hi, Sherryl

Thanks for your enquiry. Our Hotel and Flight Booking Department is sending an email of the price list as well as our invitation to you.

Welcome to book hotel and flights with beijingtrip.com!

Dear!

We will be coming to Beijing from 26 -30 April and now looking for a budget hotel/youth hostel for 7 persons. We prefer staying near the center for travelling convenience. Please send us information including price, location and facilities via our email. With appreciation! thanks

Reply4/6/2009 10:52:00 PMYen Tuong ,   Viet Nam

BeijingTrip.com :4/7/2009 1:55:00 AM

Thanks for your enquiry! Our hotel booking department will send you an email as soon as possible.

Thanks again and welcome to book hotel with beijingtrip.com!

I am trying to find location and details of Zhong Jing Xin Hotel at 26 FuXing Lu.

What grade of hotel is it and how much for 3 adults staying from 2 April to 6 April 2009?

Reply3/23/2009 3:52:00 AMZhou ,   Singapore

BeijingTrip.com :3/23/2009 9:06:00 PM

Hi, Zhou
The Zhong Jing Xin Hotel is located at the No. 26 Courtyard, Fuxing Lu. It's about 100 meters far from the 301 Hospital. It is a four-star hotel and the telephone number is 010-64213352. You may dial it and make an enquiry about prices.

Thanks for your trust in beijingtrip.com!

Dear, sir or madam,
I am coming to 3rd week on this month for 2 weeks holiday in Bejjing.
I would like to Book 9 nights on your hotel from 23/03/2009 to 02/04/09.
as i am single person,Pleae will book me those days and please send me a invition letter including price of your to me or you can attach with my mail.

Reply3/11/2009 12:46:00 PMQazi Muhammad Jakaria ,   Bangladesh

BeijingTrip.com :3/11/2009 9:05:00 PM

Thanks for your enquiry. Our Hotel Booking Department will contact you soon and help you book the best hotel you want.

Thanks again for visiting beijingtrip.com!