Home : Beijing Travel Tips : Comments

Hi, I'm looking to stay in Wangfujing, Beijing for 2 months. I need to find cheap accomodation for the duration, any ideas?

Reply8/3/2010 7:03:00 AMChris ,   United Kingdom

anna :8/3/2010 8:50:00 PM

i think big hotels are much expensive if you stay for 2 months. i suggest youth hotels or family hotels.

We plan to go to Beijing in the middle of August. We have booked Countyard by Marriotts there. How about this hotel? If you compare it with Wangfujin grand hotel or Capital Hotel, which one you recommend? thanks

Reply7/13/2010 2:45:00 PMYi ,   China

jojo :7/13/2010 9:02:00 PM

all of them are near the downtown, so it is easy for you to take public transportation. so i think all of them are ok.

we are planning for a 5 day trip to beijing,china this coming first week of september,2010.is the weather good at this month of the year in beijing?

Reply6/4/2010 2:43:00 AMabet j. santiago ,   Philippines

Bella :6/4/2010 8:54:00 PM

it is a wise choice to come to Beijing in September. generally, it won't be too hot or too cold. but you'd better check the weather before you go.

may i know the website of Shi ji huang Shan hotel. 20 of us are bound for a business with pleasure trip in Beijing on the 3rd week of August and we plan to be accom in this hotel..pls advise

Reply4/29/2010 1:59:00 AMmalou ,   Philippines

Many thanks again for your assistance ms. Lily!

Reply4/27/2010 7:35:00 AMmalou ,   Philippines

Hello again. These are the locations of Holiday Inn Express hotels in Beijing: 1)Shangdi 2)Temple of Heaven 3)Minzuyuan 4)Wangjoy 5)Guangshan. Thank you.

Reply4/23/2010 7:31:00 AMMalou ,   Philippines

Lily :4/26/2010 8:49:00 PM

i think the one at Temple of heaven might be better.

Hi Ms. Lily.Thanks so much for your prompt reply. However, we've bn advised that it's not safe to get a 3star htl in Beijing so we are thinking of booking at Holiday Inn Express. Can you recommend best location because there are 4 Holiday Inn Express hotels in Beijing. Again many thanks for your help.

Reply4/22/2010 7:14:00 AMmalou ,   Philippines

Lily :4/22/2010 8:39:00 PM

you are welcome. but i've never heard about Holiday inn, do u know where are they?

Hi we are joining a 4D/3N toour grp to Beijing on May 10-13, 2010. We are choosing a hotel and after searching, I've narrowed down list to FF: Shi Ji Huang Shan, Longdinghua, Wancheng Huafu and Peixin. There are 6 of us: couple & 4 kids aged 13-14. Pls. advise w/c is best hotel for us among the 4 hotels I listed. Thanks so much

Reply4/21/2010 11:41:00 AMMalou ,   Philippines

Lily ( China ) :4/22/2010 12:12:00 AM

i recommend Wancheng huafu for it is close to wangfujing walking street and the transportation is very convenient.

Hi. My friend and I will be travelling to Beijing this coming July, for a week.

Appreciate your advise on a hostel/ hotel that is safe, clean and of a good, central and convenient location for tours to local attractions.

I will be travelling with another friend and we are both university students.

Reply4/15/2010 11:29:00 AMLene ,   Singapore

Robert ( Italy ) :4/15/2010 8:46:00 PM

I would like to advise you Wangfujing Grand Hotel which I have lived during my last trip to China.

Hi, I am looking for a mid-range to budget hotel that provides an airport shuttle for pick up on arrival, english reception services and will allow advance, block booking of rooms. I will have a large group arriving in January.

Reply10/29/2009 2:35:00 AMNikki ,   United States

BeijingTrip.com :10/29/2009 8:46:00 PM

Thanks for your inquiry.

Our hotel booking team will choose a suitable one that meets all your requirements. An email of hotel information will be sent to you later.

I was given the following hotels by my tarvel agent. Which is nearest to Wangfujing area? I have an idea of where Shi Ji Huang is since I have stayed there was May. MOBLIE SOHO HOTEL / SHI JI HUANG SHAN HOTEL/JIAO TONG HOTEL.

Reply10/22/2009 9:07:00 AMLouella ,   Philippines

Beijinger ( China ) :10/23/2009 5:42:00 AM

Yes. You are right the Shi Ji Huang Shan Hotel is the nearest to Wanfujing area, about a vertical distance of 2.5 kilometers.

Dear, sir or madam,
I am coming to 3rd week on this month for 2 weeks holiday in Bejjing.
I would like to Book 9 nights on your hotel from 23/03/2009 to 02/04/09.
as i am single person,Pleae will book me those days and please send me a invition letter including price of your to me or you can attach with my mail.

Reply3/11/2009 12:46:00 PMQazi Muhammad Jakaria ,   Bangladesh

BeijingTrip.com :3/11/2009 9:05:00 PM

Thanks for your enquiry. Our Hotel Booking Department will contact you soon and help you book the best hotel you want.

Thanks again for visiting beijingtrip.com!

I am trying to find location and details of Zhong Jing Xin Hotel at 26 FuXing Lu.

What grade of hotel is it and how much for 3 adults staying from 2 April to 6 April 2009?

Reply3/23/2009 3:52:00 AMZhou ,   Singapore

BeijingTrip.com :3/23/2009 9:06:00 PM

Hi, Zhou
The Zhong Jing Xin Hotel is located at the No. 26 Courtyard, Fuxing Lu. It's about 100 meters far from the 301 Hospital. It is a four-star hotel and the telephone number is 010-64213352. You may dial it and make an enquiry about prices.

Thanks for your trust in beijingtrip.com!

Dear!

We will be coming to Beijing from 26 -30 April and now looking for a budget hotel/youth hostel for 7 persons. We prefer staying near the center for travelling convenience. Please send us information including price, location and facilities via our email. With appreciation! thanks

Reply4/6/2009 10:52:00 PMYen Tuong ,   Viet Nam

BeijingTrip.com :4/7/2009 1:55:00 AM

Thanks for your enquiry! Our hotel booking department will send you an email as soon as possible.

Thanks again and welcome to book hotel with beijingtrip.com!

I would like to ask your assistance about our travel. We will be arriving to Beijing from Norway on June 17 about 2:00PM and we would like to stay 1 night in a hotel. Can you book me the night of June 17 and please send me the price I would prefer the cheapest room and maybe you can help me to get a connecting flight to Philippines the following day and how much it cost for a 1 way ticket to Philippines with 1 adult and 1 5 years old child. Thank you very much for the help.

Reply4/9/2009 5:17:00 PMsherryl ,   Norway

BeijingTrip.com :4/9/2009 9:10:00 PM

Hi, Sherryl

Thanks for your enquiry. Our Hotel and Flight Booking Department is sending an email of the price list as well as our invitation to you.

Welcome to book hotel and flights with beijingtrip.com!

We're planning our first trip to Beijing in Oct. Will that be a good time of the year, climate-wise? Any interesting must-see events at that time? What's the minimum number of days we should plan to stay to get to see the highlights of Beijing? We're also looking for safe, secure, reasonably-priced accomodations that will facilitate our travel to tour sites - we will probably be a group of 4-5 ladies. Could you please give us some suggestions? Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!

Reply4/27/2009 9:59:00 AMJo ,   Philippines

BeijingTrip.com :4/28/2009 2:13:00 AM

Thanks for enquiry.
Our tour and hotel operator has sent an email of our suggestion to you. Welcome to travel with beijingtrip.com!

Hi. We're planning a Beijing trip soon. Our agent is offering stay in Shi Ji Huang Shan Hotel. I can't find a website featuring photo details of this hotel. Could you tell if this is a clean and convenient place?
Joy, Philippines

Reply4/28/2009 7:55:00 PMJoy ,   Philippines

Hello, Joy
its a four star hotel located on Renshou Road in Xuanwu District. here you can see its photo http://www.bnic.net/jiudian-3341.html

Reply4/29/2009 5:34:00 AMZhang Fei ,   China

Hi! Does anyone have the telephone number of Shi Ji Huang Shan Hotel. We are scheduled to go to Beijing in June and I just need their number for reference.

Thanks!

Reply5/3/2009 7:47:00 PMMiguel ,   Philippines

Here is the tel. number of Shi Ji Huang Shan hotel: 400-686-1699.

Reply5/3/2009 9:47:00 PMZhang Fei ,   China