Home : Beijing Travel Tips : Comments

China is no doubt a country with rich history and lots of things to see. I travel back and forth from England to China work related and unfortunately haven't had the time to enjoy it but I'm considering going there on a vacation so this is useful information. I've only been to Beijing so far and it's an amazing city.

Reply11/8/2010 2:38:00 AMlisa jane ,   United Kingdom

I am from Suzhou.I want to go to Beijing with my frens through train for 6 day trip.But we dont know how to go there and how to visit the places?can anyone give me info abt trains and visiting details

Reply6/17/2010 8:03:00 AMharish ,   India

anna :6/17/2010 8:48:00 PM

there are several trains from suzhou to beijing , you can search for them at the following page http://www.beijingtrip.com/china-train/

I would like to thanks the information center in the Beijing International Aiports on thier assist when we're missed our flight to Malaysia due to the delay of the Eastern China Airlines from Hefei Airport.
The officer in charge help us to get back our tickets back to Malaysia and guide us to get a stay in the Green Park Hotel before we leave Beijing back home, Thanks again.

Reply5/9/2010 12:23:00 PMMohd Noorlan Zakaria ,   Malaysia

hej
Did I write it right?:
I ment:
The best transportation from Beijing to Qian'An, Hebei. Please write the busnumber, from witch busstation and how long the trip will take.

Reply2/3/2010 2:54:00 AMLena Petersen

Lisa :2/3/2010 7:45:00 PM

from Sihui Long Distance Bus Station

Please let me know the best transportation from Beijing to Xian An, Hebei. Please write the bus number and from witch busstation in Beijing and how long the trip will take.

Reply2/3/2010 2:45:00 AMlena Petersen

Owen :2/3/2010 7:41:00 PM

From Beijing to Xian, you should take a train or a plane.
Beijing is very near to Hebei, you can get the bus info. from the website below:

hi ,

i am planning toi travel to Beijing with my family on holiday during the chinese new year, my friends however have scared me that the everything will be closed during that time. PLease confirm

Reply8/12/2009 1:48:00 PMHimanshu ,   India

hi, i'm from malaysia i will come on china around november 2009. i just want to know from tianjin which is the best way to go to beijing great wall at the cheap rate and how long will take to travel.

tq.

Reply8/7/2009 5:57:00 AMtelekha ,   Malaysia

BeijingTrip.com :8/7/2009 10:38:00 PM

Thanks for inquiry.

A low-cost way from Tianjin to Beijing Badaling Great Wall is to take a train (less than CNY 20 for hard berth) to Beijing Railway Station and take the Metro Line 2 (CNY 2) to Deshengmen (Jishuitan Station) where you can catch Bus No. 919 (CNY 12) to Badaling. The whole journey takes at most three hours.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

Can you help me book a ticket from Beijing to Ulan Bator next Tuesday by the 23 train?

Reply6/24/2009 7:03:00 AMAriel Ky ,   China

BeijingTrip.com :6/24/2009 9:30:00 PM

We are sorry that we do not have train ticket-booking service.

Thanks for visiting beijingtrip.com!

Please let me know the best transport from Tianjin to Beijing. Thanks.

Reply9/9/2008 5:10:00 AMFrancisca ,   Indonesia

BeijingTrip.com :9/9/2008 10:15:00 PM

The newly-commenced Beijing-Tianjin Intercity Express Railway should be the best choice. It runs between Tianjin East Railway Station and Beijing South Railway Station, only taking a half hour.