Home : Beijing Attraction : Great Wall : Comments

Is it true that the men that built the Great Wall were burried in the wall?

Reply3/4/2009 7:34:00 PMEmily Simmons ,   United States

BeijingTrip.com :3/4/2009 8:00:00 PM

Hi, Emily
Thanks for your question.
We should say that this kind of saying is not true. But there were indeed tens of thousands of men died during the construction work. That is why there was Meng Jiangnu's Bitter Weeping.

Thanks for visiting beijingtrip.com!

this is the most amazing thing i have ever seen in my entire life and this is a very big wall in the world. I bet no one could ever climb the whole thing in the maximum of 2 hours. Thats just Imposible. Well unless you were running then thats different from walking. Well I have to Go ttul8r. Peace. TTUL8R means talk to you later. Bye

Reply2/19/2009 10:36:00 AMlacey elias

thanks a lot to you for this info

Reply1/23/2009 8:19:00 AMToshit goyal ,   India

Thanks,An enjoyable trip!

Reply1/3/2009 1:35:00 AMR.Sri Murugan

The wall might be damaged but its a beautiful wall full of treasures and secrets of its past.

Reply11/20/2008 1:54:00 PMAshley ,   Georgia

thank you for this website with this great information. I appreciate your hard work making this becausae it helped with my project at school. But i need a primary source and i can't find one. Can you help me?
Please and thank you,
a lost student

Reply11/20/2008 1:52:00 PMAshley ,   United States

thank you for this website I appreciate this because this halped me with my school project and it helped alot so thanks now i didnt get all of my info. so im about to get on wikipedia and then yea some one told me that wikipedia was all rong but o lioke it

Reply11/18/2008 9:19:00 PMDestrani ,   United States

that wall looks damaged all right but its beautiful

Reply11/13/2008 3:44:00 PMchasity ,   United States

"oh my god it is so big its bigger than my house i cant belive it so pretty

10/14/2008 10:31:00 AMShaquana , Christmas Island"

of course its bigger than your house. its the great wall of china. duuuh. :S

Reply10/23/2008 12:11:00 AMEmily ,   Australia

I just read :Alone on the Great Wall" by William Lindsay. published in 1968. He lives in China now with his Chinese wife
& two children. He has written
another book about the Great Wall. I strongly recommend people to read his books.

Reply10/16/2008 6:57:00 AMjane bradley ,   Australia

i like 2 visit da great wall

Reply10/14/2008 10:37:00 AMBetty ,   Central African Republic

i love the great wall oh my god it is so big and beautiful

Reply10/14/2008 10:29:00 AMJohn ,   Dominican Republic

wat the..... you are so right this does look like a damage wall

Reply9/21/2008 8:22:00 PMmegan ,   Antarctica