Home : Beijing Transportation : Comments

HI,
We are reaching Beijing International Airport at 11:30PM, & Going to Dong'anmen station (Wancheng Huafu International hotel) Is ther any night Line bus available at this time.

Reply12/23/2016 12:31:01 AMvipul ,   India

Ann :12/26/2016 4:46:02 AM

The bus fare for line 3 is CNY24 to the international hotel.
Oh, Vipul, if you miss shuttle bus line 3, you may take Xidan Night Line at the airport; also alight at international hotel and the fare is still CNY24.

vipul ( India ) :12/23/2016 1:02:25 AM

Ann,
What will be the bus fare for this line3?

Vipul ( India ) :12/23/2016 12:58:33 AM

thanks Ann

Ann ( Germany ) :12/23/2016 12:50:22 AM

Vipul, you can take shuttle bus line 3 to BJ International Hotel, then take a taxi to the hotel with a fare of around CNY15.
But you need to hurry, for the last bus leaves the airport at 24:00

how much time will take with taxi from dawang road to south train station beijing

Reply11/12/2016 4:30:25 AMamos ,   Israel

Amy ( Germany ) :11/13/2016 8:36:02 PM

The distance is about 9 miles (14km). It takes about 30 minutes, and the fare is about CNY 40.

Hii will be staying at city inn happy valley beijing. how do i get to west railway station by subway? which line do i need to take? how much the cost if i take taxi?

Reply10/19/2016 2:30:45 AMEsti Liastuti ,   Indonesia

Annie ( Australia ) :10/19/2016 9:03:42 PM

Take metro line 7 from Happy Valley Station to West Railway Station. The trip takes about 40 minutes, and the fare is CNY 5. If by taxi, the fare may be around CNY 70 to 80. ;)

What shuttle do I get from PEK to go to Sunworld Dynasty Hotel on Wangfujing Avenue? How much is the price?

Reply4/16/2016 4:46:38 PMjeannette price ,   United States

Amy ( Australia ) :10/16/2016 9:25:31 PM

Take airport shuttle bus line 13 from PEK to Jinyu Hutong Station. Then, walk east for about 300 yards to Xin Dong An Market Station. Take sightseeing bus line 2 to the square. Or, you may take a taxi to your hotel from Jinyu Hutong for about CNY 15. :)

nathan shroyer ( United States ) :10/16/2016 6:22:51 PM

My hotel is 600 yards from the Gate of Heavenly Peace. I know bus line 13 gets me close, can you tell me how to find the transport to get closer? Thanks!

Amy ( Australia ) :4/17/2016 11:34:16 PM

You may take shuttle bus line 13 to the hotel directly. The fare is CNY 24.

Hello, Is any shuttle bus or metro from Beijing Capital airport to Tianan Rega HoteL are (Tianan Mansion, Hualong Jie, Nan Heyan Street, Dongcheng)

Reply4/9/2016 1:48:26 AMIlkin ,   Azerbaijan

Linda ( Australia ) :4/10/2016 11:31:06 PM

Yes! You can take shuttle bus line 13 from PEK to Wangfujing Street (Sunworld Dynasty Hotel) for CNY 24. Then, take a taxi to the hotel for CNY13.

Or, you may take Airport Express line to Dongzhimen Station. Next, transfer to metro line 2 to Jianguomen Station. Then, change to metro line 1 to Tiananmen East Station, Exit B. Walk east for about 450 yards, and turn left. Then, walk north for about 200 yards to the hotel.

Transportation from Terminal 3 to Badaling Hotspring Resort. What are the options? Also from Badaling to City Inn Hotel? Thanks.

Reply6/16/2015 3:35:22 AMBezalie Uc-Kung ,   Philippines

Fenny :6/24/2015 4:41:52 AM

To Badaling Spring Resort: take airport shuttle bus line 4 to Madianqiao stop. Walk to Madianqiao South bus stop to transfer to bus no. 919 to Guishui North Street. Upon getting there, the resort is around 650m away.

About the City Inn Hotel, do you refer to the Happy Valley branch? Will you go to the hotel from the Spring Resort? If so, you can still take bus no. 919 back to Madianqiao South. Then the hotel is around 20km away. Take a taxi to reach exactly at a cost of CNY60 or around.

Reply6/16/2015 3:34:37 AMBezalie Uc-Kung ,   Philippines

I am arriving at the Beijing West Railway station. How can I get to the Happy Dragon Hostel? (or near Forbidden city)

Reply4/4/2015 8:35:59 AMBev ,   Canada

Kikina :5/25/2015 9:58:30 PM

Take subway line 9 at the West Station to Baishiqiao South. There transfer to line 6 and get off at Dongsi. Leave from exit 4 and you can walk there in 5min.

My family will arrive at Beijing Intl Airport terminal 2 at 12:10 am. We are 5, thus we exceed the maximum in a taxi. Our hotel is Inner Mongolia Grand Hotel. What can you advise us since we dont want separate taxis.

Reply3/18/2015 9:27:05 AMCarol ,   Philippines

Tiana :3/29/2015 4:49:19 AM

I have two suggestions for you:1. take shuttle bus line 2 (Night Line) and get off at International Hotel at the cost of CNY24 per person. Then take two taxis (you have no other choices) to your hotel in around 5min and the fare is CNY13 per cab. 2. I know a travel agency arrange great airport pick-up service - Travel China Guide. If you are interested, their contact is booking@travelchinaguide.com

hi everyone,
does anyone knows the bus number and how many bus ride should i take or subway from dongzhimen to ikea near wangjing? i heard theres a free shuttle bus, but i think its doesnt exist anymore, thanks.

Reply3/11/2015 1:39:29 AMhanamodz ,   China

Coco :3/29/2015 4:54:47 AM

Are you sure about the location of IKEA? I just checked that IKEA only has two branches in the city: one is Siyuanqiao branch and the other is Xihongmen branch. Neither of them are near Wangfujing. Would you recheck your destination?

hello please say when my items will come to Armenia help me to get them RJ271612987CN
RC449972104HK
RJ358808179CN
RC449972078HK

Reply3/10/2015 2:13:34 AMMarianna ,   Armenia

Hi, I'm arriving in Beijing at 18:30, how much would it cost by taxi to Regent Hotel?

Thank you!

Reply2/9/2015 12:21:46 AMJanet ,   Canada

Mindy :2/11/2015 8:51:26 PM

Hope this is not too late. If you refer to the cab fare from PEK to your hotel, it costs CNY90 or a little higher.

Hi!
I'm ariving in Beijing Capital airport this end Jan around 2am. Our lodgings will be near to Wanda Plaza, Chaoyang District. How much will it cost for taxi at that hour. There are 4 of us and each has own luggage. Also, will there be any train from the airport at that hour? We dont want to spent the time in the airport. Thanks a lot for the help!

Reply1/16/2015 1:17:50 AMMoon ,   Malaysia

Alina :1/19/2015 9:12:35 PM

The cab fare from the airport to your destination shall be CNY90 or a little more.

Both train and bus would have been out of service at that time, so taxi would be your only choice.

hi we 4 people come beijing on 19 feb 2015 to 22 feb 2015 we reach 1 p.m at beijing capital airport i want to requst to plan my 4 day tour, we use subway so how we utilised our trip as good as possible we stay at forbidden city.

Reply1/8/2015 2:01:37 AMsachin ,   China

Johnson :1/11/2015 5:00:05 AM

Day 1: Visit Tiananmen Square and then walk to Qianmen to roam aroundDay 2: Forbidden City - Temple of Heaven - Wangfujing StreetDay 3: Badaling Great Wall - Ming TombsDay 4: Summer Palace and Old Summer Palace - Bird Nest and Water Cube - Silk StreetThe plan is just for your reference!

I have a 2.5 days to spend in beijing. I have planned to visit badaling great wall , forbidden city , summer palace and tinnamen square. I reach beijing at 10 Am. Can you pl suggest how i should plan to use the 2.5 days more effectively.

Reply10/2/2014 8:04:30 AMprady ,   India

Hinda :11/8/2014 9:51:31 PM

Will you arrive by air or by train? Anyway, here is my general suggestion for your travel:
Day 1: Forbidden City (Tiananmen Square) - Summer Place - Wangfujing pedestrian
Day 2: Badaling Great Wall - Ming Tombs

Hi,i will stay in jade hotel at no.5 north zhide alley,wangfujing st.how can i reach to beijing south railway station,what will i ride? Because i want to go to shanghai the next day.pls.reply,thanks in advance

Reply10/10/2014 10:12:30 AMlyra ,   Philippines

hi I have to stay at Forbidden City Hotel. Address: 5, Nanheyan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing. What is the best way to go to the hotel from beijing south railway station?

Reply7/22/2014 10:07:25 AMbenita ,   Indonesia

Eillen ( Chile ) :7/27/2014 3:43:11 AM

It is best to take a taxi to arrive exactly. Apart from that, you can take subway line 4 at the train station to Xidan, where transfer to line 1 to get off at Tiananmen East. Then walk out from exit B and you can walk to your hotel in around 1,000 meters.

Hello, I'm thinking of traveling to China in late August early September and wanted to know if you know of an airport service that will pick me up at the airport and assist me to my hotel. Also I've been told that as an American I have to get a special visa. Is this true?

Thanks in advance,
Greg

Reply7/7/2014 11:06:47 PMGreg ,   Korea, Republic Of

Shana ( Australia ) :7/10/2014 3:54:44 AM

As I know, most airports don't provide such service, but you can turn to an agent. I used the pick-up and see-off services of Travel China Guide. They were so helpful. If needed, here is their email for your convenience:
booking@travelchinaguide.com

Hi! I am a first time traveler to Beijing. Can you help me with directions from Beijing Capital airport to No. 161 Hotel, Dongcheng District.
train and bus routes will be greatly appreciated.

Reply7/9/2014 6:48:09 AMyanskie ,   Philippines

Amir ( Switzerland ) :7/10/2014 3:59:29 AM

Take shuttle bus line 2 to Yonghegong Lama Temple. Then walk to Yonghehong metro station to catch subway line 5 to get off at Dongsi station. Get out from exit D and you can easily walk to your hotel.

To travel by train for the whole trip, take Express Train to Dongzhimen and then transfer to metro line 2 to Chaoyangmen. After that, change to line 6 to Dongsi and walk to your hotel.

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, I have to change airports in Beijing. I will arrive at Nanyuan Airport and must change to Beijing Capital Airport. I have oversized, extended luggage. One case is too big to fit in a taxi. How can I best change the airports? How long will it take to change the airports? Many thanks for advice in advance.
Best regards Maria

Reply6/18/2014 9:07:12 AMMaria Jammernegg ,   China

Brenda :6/21/2014 5:54:46 AM

i think the best way for you is to take the airport shuttle buses.
take the bus from Nanyuan airport to Xidan, and change to the shuttle bus to the Capital airport. it takes about 2.5 hours.