Home : Beijing Transportation : By air : Comments

I've been waiting for my parcel to arrive. It's been 3 weeks now. Please could you find it. Tracking number: EE577913816CN

Reply1/1/2011 4:51:00 PMJoe ,   United Kingdom

I've been tracking a parcel sent to China, receiver: B2c Online Shop, since July and I found that it stuck on Beijing International Airport as last destinantion since August 2010.

Please notified what's happenning with the parcel as it haven't reach its addressee yet.

Tracking number is: RI066481501HK

Vincent

Reply12/27/2010 3:47:00 AMVincent Benstrong ,   Seychelles

where is my parcel number RR920504188CN

Reply12/2/2010 8:37:00 AMvictoria clemente ,   Spain

HELLO
GOOD DAY HOW IS WORK I BOUHGT AND ITEMS FROM CHINA SINCE 13/10/2010 AND IT WAS SEND THROUGH EMS IT TODAY I HVE NOT SEE THE GOODS AND THE TRCKING NO IS RR662732625CN, EACH TIME BEIJING INTERNATIONAL AIR PORT FROM 15/10/2010 TILL TODAY WHAT DO I DO TO GET MY GOODS?
THANKS AS YOU REPLY ME
RICHARD

Reply12/1/2010 8:11:00 AMADABAHI OGAH RICHARD ,   Nigeria

Amy :12/1/2010 8:50:00 PM

hi Richard,
this is website of EMS http://www.emsng.com/Default.aspx
maybe it can help you.

i ordered a product, and it was given your track, but it wasnt updated for days. i want to know where my parcel is.

order number: RR805661957CN

Reply11/22/2010 5:27:00 AMEmre ,   Turkey

Hello I am awaiting the package from 24/10/2010 tracking cp217459975cn who stop by if you want to know if some was shipped to Italy

Reply11/18/2010 12:31:00 PMhicham ,   Italy

I was waiting a parcel sent the 29 october 200 from USA arrived 4 november in China thewn no news. Today I receive advise of "attempted delivery" 15th november 9h54 (Where? I never had news, I am in Kaili).

I understand the phone number I provided was truncated.It seems to be the problem.

I check my USPS number reference CJ354027248US on http://track-chinapost.com/

Tracking# Year Status Destination Last Location Date
CJ354027248US 2010 unsuccessful delivery CHINA (PEOPLE'S REP.) Beijing International Airport 2010-11-15

Where is my parcel?
What can I do?

Reply11/16/2010 10:50:00 AMchpicard ,   China

i order goods from a company in china,the goods was sent through china post,a TRACKING NO RR852002335CN was given to me.since on 16 of september 2010,it shows particular status up to date.i don't now if u can help me to locate where my goods is for now

Reply10/15/2010 4:51:00 PMEJIWUNMI QUADRI ,   Nigeria

I lost my camera at gate 17 date 7 october about 6 oclock. I believe I left it near the seat while I was waiting for my flight. please contact me if you found it my tel number in Iran is 09123862768 and e-mail is Aliakbarihourieh@ yahoo.com

Reply10/10/2010 2:56:00 AMhourieh aliakbari ,   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)

andy :10/10/2010 9:11:00 PM

you need to contact lost and found office of the airport, here is the e-mail: gkfwzx@bcia.com.cn

Hi
i have recently bought a trike and and extra set of wheels from china, i try to track it from http://track-chinapost.com and http://intmail.183.com.cn and they both tell me there last location was at Beijing International Airport on 01/09/2010. http://www.ems.com.cn has no information about it. Can you give me any info on its where abouts the tracking number is CP199194302CN

Reply9/15/2010 7:30:00 PMKevin Bryson ,   Finland

Kevin Bryson ( Finland ) :9/16/2010 9:17:00 AM

Sorry the last known location was on 2010-09-07

Hello! I was bought phone.But Ebay was saw me ,that they were remove the listening.When I open a dispute , and then I escalate to claim the seller say on ebay,that the phone has sent.The tracking number is RR910471701CN.But I cant find anythink about the phone!Thank you! Regards.I really hope to help me!

Reply9/10/2010 10:24:00 AMBojidar ,   Bulgaria

My supplier sent me Package of five laptops gave me the following tracking number RR731623781CN and after i tracked it,i found out that the last location for my goods was Beijing international airport on April 20,2010 while it was headed to it's destination (Yemen)but unfortunately I couldn't find the exchanged tracking number for the parcel left from Beijing to Yemen,because i have contacted the Yemeni post office many times and they told me there is no such tracking number.
Therefore, I ask you to kindly provide me any information about my goods according to the given tracking number: RR885116295CN
Your urgent reply is appreciated
Thanking you in advance

Reply9/1/2010 7:56:00 AMAmr Shawky ,   Yemen

Joanna :9/1/2010 8:54:00 PM

you can enquire Beijing International Airport, here is the website: http://en.bcia.com.cn/

bout some items from china and was told theses are tne ems numbers RR731620414CN and RR731096524CN can you tell me where they are located

Reply5/31/2010 3:27:00 PMcarlyle holder ,   Barbados

anna :5/31/2010 9:49:00 PM

this website may help you

How can I get packages sent through ems china,when I enter the tracking number it says no informatiion. Thank you for your help

Reply2/7/2009 1:18:00 AMselam

BeijingTrip.com :5/31/2010 3:28:00 AM

Dear Selam, first please make sure that you have the correct web address of ems china. Here is the correct one for you: http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp
enter the exact tracking number then. Hope you can find the information. Good luck!

Dear sir/madam
I was able to track parcel #tracking RR 596809498CN to the Beij
ing airport a week ago but can not track any further,as it seems to have disappeared.
Can you help?
Hubert

Reply5/25/2010 11:26:00 AMHubett ,   Canada

Dear Sir/Madam,

My supplier sent me the parcel of some electronic samples such LCD TV,Laptop & mobile phone and gave me the following tracking number RR731623781CN and after i tracked it,i found out that the last location for my goods was Beijing international airport on April 20,2010 while it was headed to it's destination (Yemen)but unfortunately I couldn't find the exchanged tracking number for the parcel left from Beijing to Yemen,because i have contacted the Yemeni post office many times and they told me there is no such tracking number.
Therefore, I ask you to kindly provide me any information about my goods according to the given tracking number: RR731623871CN
Your urgent reply is appreciated
Thanking you in advance

Mr.Jamal
Yemen

Reply5/2/2010 12:47:00 PMMr. Jamal ,   Yemen

Hello dear Bejing Airport !
Is this the correct place through which I reach the Lost & Found Bureau of Bejing International Airport ?
Last week, 30th of September, shortly before I jumped onto flight CA 965 to Frankfurt, Germany, I seemed to have lost my cell phone and wallet on my way to the airplane.

Have you found either a black Nokia 2630 cell phone, with PIN lock and / or a small, black purse / wallet with my driver's license and various bank credit cards?

I would very much appreciate a quick reply, even if it is a no.

With kind regards,
- Philipp

Reply10/7/2009 2:33:00 AMPhilipp ,   Germany

Hello
I lost my cellphone, in terminal 2 this morning. My flight was cz 317 Beijing to Seoul. I'm not sure where I lost it but I think I lost it somewhere between the scanning and flight. It is a samsung anycall sch-w420, it is black and it is a touch phone. If you found anything like it, can you please contact me?

Reply10/25/2009 8:30:00 AMSanghyun ,   Korea, Republic Of

Dear person,
On the second of januari we flew with airnewzealand from Auckland to beijing on fligth NZ 87.Unfortunually we left a Canon SX100 digital camera on board. It was in a grey-black Samsonite cover.

We would very much have it back there are a couple of 100 holiday pictures on it.

With kind regards Harry Maas

Reply1/5/2009 5:52:00 AMHarry maas ,   Netherlands Antilles

I lost my passport today, while exiting the airport in terminal two. If found a big regard awaits.

contact me by email