Home : Beijing Transportation : By air : Comments

my package tracking number is RA219620015CN. the status has remained the same from last 5days.

Reply5/14/2012 11:09:03 AMVivek ,   India

Jethro ( Bangladesh ) :7/6/2012 5:45:41 PM

Hi Vivek:
I have checked both the tracking numbers and the results show that RA261497505CN is FAKE and RA219620015CN you received on 5/11/2012 11:30:00 PM in 17 days. So it took 17 days for the percel to reach India from China.

Sunny :5/14/2012 7:17:58 PM

the last status i found about your package is that it was in Beijing on May 10th.

I have a percel sent to me from china with tracking no RA526507751CN. Help me to track it pls. All effort made failed to show me its status and where to get it. Thank u.

Reply6/9/2012 5:48:30 PMDamilola ,   Nigeria

Jethro ( Bangladesh ) :7/6/2012 5:40:24 PM

I now shows that the RA526507751CN was delivered on 11-06-2012 and it took 11 days to reach you. Congratulations!

Bruce :6/9/2012 6:30:17 PM

The parcel was sent out od Beijing on June 6, and now it is on the way to Nigeria. Please wait for some time patiently.

I have a percel sent to me from china with tracking no RA287522405CN. Help me to track it please. All effort made failed to show me its status and where to get it. Thanks.

Reply6/14/2012 2:43:47 AMJoão Paulo ,   Portugal

Jethro ( Bangladesh ) :7/6/2012 5:36:02 PM

Hi:
It now shows that the delivery was made on 2012/07/06 10:30 in VALENCA and it took 32 days to reach you. Anyway congratulations!

Susan :6/14/2012 6:41:29 PM

It was processed in the China post on June 5, 2012. and no further information can be found.

Can anyone please help me with the information that I purchased Tablet PC from Pengfei Electronic Technology Co., Ltd, Shenzhen, China who gave me tracking number RA506193081CN on June 27, 2012 and suggested me to check the status of the shipment to Bangladesh on http://intmail.183.com.cn. But until today (July 2, 2012), I failed to find any information on this shipment. I will remain grateful, of anyone can kindly help me with the information as to whether the consignment was at all shipped under tracking number RA506193081CN. Thanks in advance for your kind help!

Reply7/1/2012 4:04:34 PMJethro ,   Bangladesh

Jethro ( Bangladesh ) :7/6/2012 5:33:12 PM

Thanks for the information, Frank! This PENGFEI ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMITED, Shenzhen, China is simply ignoring all of our emails and phone calls since it provided us this fake tracking number. We have also been scammed by two other Chinese companies named XINGTAI HENGSIMAN TRADING CO., LTD, Xingtai City, Hebei Province, China and HONGKONG HAIYUNS ELECTRONIC WHOLESALE COMPANY LIMITED, Xiemen City, Fujian Province, China.

Kate :7/5/2012 5:57:53 PM

yes, this company is even not a real one!!

Jethro ( Bangladesh ) :7/5/2012 1:50:53 AM

Dear Mr. Frank

Thanks for your reply. Actually that company named PENGFEI ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMITED are fraud! They now disappeared and never reply to my emails to phone calls.

Frank :7/1/2012 8:06:37 PM

I can find nothing about the package RA506193081CN through the tracking system of China Post, too. You'd better contact the Pengfei Electronic Technology Co., Ltd, Shenzhen directly to make a furthur confirmation about your parcel. Good Luck!

Hello, I bought some items from China on the 30th April and the 6th May and have received the tracking number for all items. I was wondering if you could possibly help me track them down as I tried using the china post website but couldn't get any information. The tracking numbers are RA240789056CN for the item bought on the 30th and RA261497638CN for the item bought on the 6th. thank you.

Reply5/9/2012 6:22:14 AMTabbie ,   United Kingdom

Jethro ( Bangladesh ) :7/6/2012 5:30:23 PM

Hello Tabbie:

I have tracked both of your tracking numbers on http://www.17track.net/IndexEn.html and found both the number to be fake. Possibly you fell victim of the Chinese scammers, who demand payment against TT and on receipt of payment, they simply disappear after giving false tracking numbers. Please report this matter immediately with the nearest Chinese Embassy along with the evidence of your payment. Our company has also been reecently scammed by a number of Chinese companies named HONGKONG HAIYUNS ELECTRONIC WHOLESALE CO., LTD, Xiemen City, Fujian Province, China; PENGFEI ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMITED, Shenzhen, China; and XINGTAI HENGSIMAN TRADING CO., LTD, Xingtai City, Hebei Province, China. Please alert everyone here about these companies as well.

tracking number:RA250629001CN
can investigate if it is sent to Greenland?

Reply2/29/2012 10:58:57 AMJohanne Kronholm ,   Greenland

Jethro ( Bangladesh ) :7/6/2012 5:53:45 PM

Hello Johanne
Tracked your number RA250629001CN and found it to be fake. Possibly you are cheated by the Chinese scammers.

Kelly :2/29/2012 6:13:21 PM

the tracking info. shows it was in Beijing on Feb. 25th, 2012

my packages has been at Beijing International Airport since the 14th of december the tracking number are EE564242581CN , EE564242564CN and EE564242578CN please check them for me as iam afraid that they are lost

Reply1/15/2012 11:21:49 AMNancy Said ,   Egypt

Jethro ( Bangladesh ) :7/6/2012 6:01:26 PM

Hello Nancy & Lisa:

I tracked the following numbers and found:

The following numbers were delivered on 22/01/2012:

EE564242581CN
EE564242564CN
EE564242578CN

While the tracking number RA297636005CN is on its way to United Kingdom.

Lisa :1/15/2012 6:49:40 PM

Hi Nancy,
can not find the information of your packages, i think you can contact the local post office or the sender to help you track the packages.

hi. i have already confirmation from the lost and found section that they found my lost samsung phone last may, 2012. until now its still with them. its impossible for me to have somebody claim the unit for myself because i don't know anybody in Beijing or somebody who will be traveling there. i already told the lost and found section i will pay for its freight cost as long as they send it to my home address. the problem is they cant even give me any of their email address. it wont be practical for me to go to beijing just to get the cellphone. please help me find solution to my problem.

rosa maria

Reply6/15/2012 7:25:14 AMrosa maria n. saroca ,   Philippines

Vic :6/15/2012 7:05:00 PM

hi Rosa,
here is the email address of the airport: service@bcia.com.cn, you can have a try.

Hi there,
I had forgot my NIKON CAMERA BAG with all my stuff inside (Nikon cameras etc) in the way to Nagoya, into the Beijing International airport. They founded it and bring inside the airport on Lost & Found Office. When i called them they said that i need the power of attorney and some other docs to let someone else take my NIKON. Now i never made a power of attorney, there some specific rules to respect in CHINA or samples that help me to make it? do Lost and found have an email? It's very helpful. A soon answer will be apreciated. Best regards

Reply6/12/2012 6:18:03 AMLuca ,   Australia

Hank :6/12/2012 7:13:36 PM

there are no specific rules regarding the power of attorney. you just need to make it clear that you have lost your camera and other things in the airport (you'd better describe the specific location) but you can not pick it by yourself as you are not in China and you entrust someone else to pick it for you. there must be your autograph on the power of attorney.
you also need to provide the photocopy of your passport, tickets if you lost your items on the vehicle to the airport.

Hello, on Jun 9 and near ticketing of American Airline (B18-b26) we forgot a plastic bag containing a boxed tea set, two bags of tea and two independent boxed tea cups. We may have left it on the circular seating area in front of B18-B26. If not there, the coffee shop on that level near the same area.

Could you please tell me if someone turned in this package to lost and found? Also, if you have this package would you be able to send it to me?

Reply6/11/2012 2:46:34 PMJay ,   United States

Jay ( United States ) :6/12/2012 10:53:19 AM

Thank you for the reply! Yes, it was in T3 and yes that is mine :) Thank you for checking. I will call them tomorrow to see what can be done about sending it to me.

Great service from you! Thank you!

Amy :6/11/2012 6:45:20 PM

Hi Jay,
did you lost your tea and tea cups in the terminal building 3?
i have checked the Lost and Found center of Beijing Capital Airport, and they have post all the items online and there is tea found in T3. so i guess it might be yours.
you can contact the Lost and Found Center of the airport to confirm. here is the number:
+86 010 64530030.

I was travelling through Beijing airport on June 8, and a set of car keys was lost from a checked bag. There are 2 Infiniti key FOBs, and it may have fallen out of my bag during baggage handling. I arrived from Xi'an on China Air, and was transferred to Terminal 3 for a United flight leaving Beijing. Can you please contact me if they are found.

Reply6/9/2012 12:49:19 PMRyan Frank ,   United States

Bruce :6/9/2012 6:17:29 PM

You should try to call 010-64540110/64598333/64530030 for exact answer.

Hello again, the other tracking number I would like you to help me track please is RA261497505CN. thanks again.

Reply5/9/2012 6:26:26 AMTabbie ,   United Kingdom

Sue :5/9/2012 6:23:25 PM

Hi Tabbie,
can not find any info. about your items.

since its not letting me see anything i will start a new comment. sorry if your annoyed at this but for some reason it will only show my original post.

i got given this information

shipping company : China post
Tracking number :RA096117961CN
airmail tracking website :http://intmail.183.com.cn/item/itemStatusQuery.do?action=Enter
for futher information, you can also visit the website of your country :

I used a different site to track it and it says its in ?New York America... why... and how long would it take to get here in the UK because there are a few of us who ordered from the same place and none of us has recieved the packages. So i was wondering if you have any recolection of the parcles

Reply3/21/2012 7:02:36 PMRachel ,   United Kingdom

I'm from Greece and i've been expecting for a parcel from Chine for some time now. The tracking number is RA360430442CN and when i try to trace it the status is stuck to "departure from outward office of exchange" since 14/3/2012. If anyone could be so kind enough to explain to me what that means and when i should be expecting the parcel (more or less), i would appreciate. Thank you for your time

Reply3/21/2012 2:26:52 AMKostas ,   Greece

James :3/21/2012 6:51:09 PM

usually it means your item is on the way to Greece, and you just need to wait for maybe around 2 weeks.

I may not have the right site but hoping you can help me. I was in your airport March 7th from 5:30 am to 9:00 pm, I believed I lost my bracelet , which means a great deal to me. It is silver links that connect to silver disks that have my grandchildrens' names engraved on them. Please could you speak to the correct people and see if it was turned in. My daughter gave it to me when my Mother died last year. You can email me directly. Thank you

Reply3/16/2012 5:05:00 PMS ,   United States

bill :3/16/2012 8:51:33 PM

Hi S,
you'd better call the Lost and Found center of the airport.
86-010-64598333
86-010-64530030

hey, i was wondering if yo had any information on my parcel with tracking number RA415551725CN.
has it left china yet?

Reply3/14/2012 4:41:37 PMAlfonso ,   Netherlands

Tina :3/15/2012 6:51:40 PM

not sure, some say it takes about 10 days.

Alfonso ( Netherlands ) :3/15/2012 7:22:49 AM

Thanks but that answer does not help me in any way. i already knew that !
better question would be, how long does airmail take from china to holland? lets say if it was places on the plane today when would it reach in holland?

May :3/14/2012 6:35:41 PM

the last status of your parcel shows that it was in Guangzhou on March 9, 2012.

Hi!
I haven't received my package yet i'm waitin since 2. december. Track-number: RA147315889CN

Reply1/10/2012 7:20:03 AMMiran ,   Yugoslavia

Jean :3/15/2012 6:29:23 PM

hi Miran,maybe you need to contact the local post office in your home.

Miran ( Yugoslavia ) :3/14/2012 10:55:48 PM

No I havent received it yet... Very hoppless!:(:(

kel ( Italy ) :3/14/2012 4:47:50 PM

did you recieve ur package ?

Anna :1/10/2012 7:47:06 PM

the tracking information shows that your package was finally delivered on Jan. 9, 2012, so i guess it will be soon sent to you.

This page says the lost and found e-mail address is:
bcia.com.cn|gkfwzx
what does it mean?
Is it gkfwzx@bcia.com.cn?

Reply2/23/2012 2:32:57 AMGuilain Bohineust ,   France

Julie :2/23/2012 6:23:55 PM

that is the old information. now you can call the Lost and Found center at:
Terminal 1,Terminal 2: 86 010 64598333
Terminal 3: 86 010 64530030

I have lost my camera today (22nd Feb 2012) near gate number E26. it was a silver color Canon powershot A640 camera in brown lather case/pouch.

I was travelling from Beijing to Delhi and took Beijing- Hong Kong flight by Dragonair (KA 991).

Could you please reply through this e-mail, If someone has found and handed over to Lost and found department and if yes, could you please let me know the procedure to retrieve it.

Warm Regards,

Mukul

Reply2/22/2012 3:31:40 AMMukul ,   India

Amanda :2/22/2012 6:03:05 PM

Hi Mukul,
this is just an introductory page to Beijing airport. you need to contact the Lost and Found center of Beijing Airport.

Hi!
Can you help my for this packages status, the destination country aren't listed
Track number : RA305935198CN

Reply2/15/2012 4:43:21 AMMiran ,   Yugoslavia

Patrick :2/15/2012 5:30:52 PM

the information i can find is that your package was in Guangzhou, China on Feb. 13th.