Home : Beijing Transportation : By air : Comments

Hi
I am leaving from Tian Jin Binhai International Airport to Malaysia at 7am, 14th Dec.

Would it be cheaper to go to Beijing Train Station then take a train to Tian jin airport?

or is it better to take the airport bus from capital airport to tianjin international airport?

Reply10/25/2009 4:42:00 AMc.wong ,   China

i am a wheelchair user
but can climb short distance/walk with crutches.i am travelling with my husband and will be staying at the howard johnson paragon in beijing. it is posible for us to take the airport bus to the beijing railway station. do we stil need to take ataxi to our hotel. if to take a taxi from airport to hotel how much would it cost.not possible for us to walk too far cos we have luggage and need to push me in wheelchair. thanks.

Reply9/13/2009 8:56:00 PMhon ,   Malaysia

BeijingTrip.com :9/14/2009 9:08:00 PM

Thanks for your inquiry.

The Howard Johnson Paragon is about 18 kilometers away from Beijing International Airport. Taking a taxi will cost around 40 RMB. Beijing Railway Station is only 1.5 kilometers away from the hotel. You can take a taxi there within 10 RMB.

The Yintai Center should be near the Guomao Subway Station. You can take subway line 10 to Sanyuanqiao then catch the airport bus.

Reply8/31/2009 9:19:00 PMbeijinger ,   China

this is quite URGENT. I am currently at the Yintai Centre CBD area and need to know how to get to the Beijing Airport by bus or by subway and I need to be there tomorrow by 3.30 pm. Anyone can give me a suggestion?

Reply8/30/2009 1:28:00 PMAlice ,   China

Dear All,
i will be staying at this Wangfujing International Youth Hostel, location is at the xi tang zi hu tong, behind Taiwan Hotel (as it mentioned)

May i know how long it takes to reach my hostel from Airport?

I would like to know, is it possible to walk from the Beijing Railway Station? Anyone know how long it will take?

Thank you very much in advance.

Reply8/2/2009 12:49:00 PMjayne li ,   Singapore

BeijingTrip.com :8/4/2009 2:13:00 AM

Thanks for your inquiry.

From Beijing International Aiport, you can take the Airport Bus to Xidan or Beijing Railway Station, then take a taxi to your hostel. The whole journey takes roughly an hour.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

I'll be arrive in Beiling at 11:55pm, Am I able to catch the Airport Bus Line 3: Capital Airport ?? Beijing Railway Station??

Reply7/18/2009 8:35:00 AMKang ,   United States

BeijingTrip.com :7/20/2009 9:44:00 PM

As we know, the end time of Beijing Airport Bus depends on the arrival time of the last flight of the day. So you are able to catch the Aiport Bus Line 3 to Beijing Railway Station.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

hi Line 3 stops at beijing railway station. Is this the train station where u can catch long distance trains to taiyuan?

Reply7/2/2009 12:58:00 AMGrace ,   Australia

BeijingTrip.com :7/3/2009 2:37:00 AM

As we know, there are more Beijing-Taiyuan trains departing from Beijing West Railway Station. Only K601 train leaves from Bejing Railway Station.

HI, I am staying at the Wu Ke hotel No 8 South Street 3, Zhong Guan Cun area (on the campus of the Graduate University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences). How can I take a bus to the airport at 7 pm?
thanks.

Reply6/22/2009 11:13:00 AMDastegir ,   Bangladesh

BeijingTrip.com :6/22/2009 9:12:00 PM

Thanks for your inquiry.
You can take the airport bus from Zhong Guan Cun No.4 Bridge (at the cross of South Street and the North 4th Ring Road) to the airport. The earliest bus leaves at 5:30 am.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

Hey,
I'll go to Xian next week and thought about taking a bus no. 359. Where exactly does this bus stops? I need to go to terminal 1.

Reply6/12/2009 10:38:00 PMCarina ,   Denmark

BeijingTrip.com :6/14/2009 8:58:00 PM

Thanks for your inquiry.
You can take the Bus No. 359 and get off at the last but one stop: Jichang Daokou. There you can take an airport mini bus to Terminal 1 Building.

Hi, I will be in Beijing in July and will be staying at the Doubletree by Hilton in Guang an men wai dajie. Can anyone please tell me whether any of the airport buses will bring me to that hotel. Thank you.

Reply6/9/2009 9:11:00 PMJames Yow ,   Canada

BeijingTrip.com :6/9/2009 11:17:00 PM

Thanks for your enquiry.
You can take the Airport Bus to Xidan where you catch the Bus No. 46 from Xidan Department Store. Then get off at Guanxiang Stop which is near Hilton Double Tree Hotel.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

Hi, Telegdy
The hotel you mentioned is about 1 km from Beijing Railway Station and also near the Wangfujing Street. You can just take a bus to the station or the street.

Reply5/10/2009 10:32:00 PMLee Mai

Please advise

Reply5/10/2009 4:00:00 AMG.Telegdy ,   Hungary

Hey, you can just take the airport bus to the International Trade Center then take a bus to the Jianguomenwai Street.

Reply4/22/2009 10:31:00 PMZheng Hua ,   China