Home : Beijing Transportation : By air : Comments

Please advise best airport express bus for going to Raffles Beijing near Tiananan

Reply4/23/2011 9:02:00 PMJulia Roth ,   United States

Sera :4/24/2011 12:01:00 AM

hi Julia,
subway is more convenient.
you can take the Subway airport line to Dongzhimen station, then subway line 2 to Jianguomen station, then line 1 ot Wangfujing station. Exit from Exit C, you can find the hotel.

On the 2nd of November, I arrive at the Beijing Airport.To get to my hostel across from Forbidden City, should I subway from airport?

Reply4/8/2011 11:17:00 AMJohnny Henschel ,   Canada

Lisa :4/8/2011 9:05:00 PM

You can take airport shuttle bus to Xidan, and then transfer to bus no. 1,4,37,52,109,205,728,802,808 to Tiananmen East, and walk to your hotel.

Good day all!!! I just have a little problem... let me explain: I was thinking about to join the Diamond on 20th April for 2 cruises (until 21st of May). Apparently even with a double visa for China I'll not be covered for the whole periods. So I was planning to posticipate my vacation and join the ship on 6th May, in Tianjin... Does anyone know if with the double visa for China I'll will be covered for both cruises, and if not, can suggest me with is the best way to reach the Ship for Tianjin Airport?! please feel free to contact me on my mail address pattyorru@tiscali.it

THANKS TO ALL (and sorry for the English)
=D

Reply3/28/2011 1:13:00 PMPatrizia ,   Italy

Helen :3/29/2011 11:05:00 PM

hi Patrizia,
according to the regulation, you need to priovide the ticket for both ways.
where are you now? are you in Italy, do you have the ticket from Itlay to Singapore? have you got the cruise ticket from Singapore to China?
if you've got the above two tickets, you can try to go to the Chhinese Embassy to apply the China Visa.
or if you are still not sure, i suggest you enquire a professional visa agency.
good luck!

Patrizia ( Italy ) :3/29/2011 3:03:00 PM

Hi Helen! I'll join the Diamond on 20th of April in Singapore. As per schedule I should enter in China 2 times (so I need a double Visa). Then in May I'll start my second cruise, from China to Alaska (until 21 of May). Now I'm experiencing a few problems getting the Visa for China, cause I don't have the tickets both ways from China, since I'll join the Diamond in Singapore and I'll leave it in Canada... Do you know what I can do to get the Visa???

Helen :3/29/2011 12:08:00 AM

are you going to enter China for two times during your trip? Hong long is the duration for each entry of your Chinese Visa?
you will take the cruise to China on 6th May for the first time, what about the second time? when?

I will travel to Beijing in two weeks with a group of students. We are staying at the New Dragon hostel. Is it true that we can best take Airport shuttle route 3 and get out at the Chaoyangmen stop? Have you any indication about how long the trip will take? Thanks

Reply3/15/2011 1:27:00 PMTim ,   Netherlands

Sally :3/15/2011 11:07:00 PM

if you get off at Chaoyangmen station, you still have a long way to walk. i suggest you take the airport shuttle bus line 3 and get off at Dongdaqiao, and change a bus No. 110 to Dengshidongkou, then you need to walk for only 400 meters.
the trip takes approximately 2 hours

Hi. I have to go from Beijing Intnl airport to Tianjin, and then back in two days. Can any one advise best way, and how long it takes? I heard about airport bus and bullet train.

Reply2/27/2011 1:57:00 PMRafael ,   Spain

Bob :2/27/2011 9:10:00 PM

yes, you can take the airport shuttle bus from the airport to Tianjin.it takes about 2.5 hours.

Please kindly advice the Shuttle Bus schedule from Beijing Airport to Tianjin .

Reply2/24/2011 10:49:00 PMLoo Chin Fong ,   Malaysia

Rio :2/26/2011 10:21:00 PM

the bus departs every hour from 08:00 to 23:00 from the airport.

how much are the fee for the shuttls

Reply1/21/2011 12:18:00 AMLisa ,   China

carlos :1/21/2011 8:06:00 PM

The ticket fare for the bus to the urban area of Beijing is CNy16, while the bus to Tianjin is CNY80.

hi, may i know how long does it take to walk from GongZhuFen subway station to Xin Xing Hotel..??

Reply1/5/2011 8:02:00 AMalan ,   Malaysia

lisa :1/6/2011 8:40:00 PM

about five minutes' walking.

I would like to make a day trip from Beijing to Chengde by train or coach to cover the famous temple and summer palace. Is this possible ? Pls give train and coach timetable and departure and arival locations of these stations. Also the fares and admission fees of the said sights. Are these sights far off from the arrival stations ? Tks.

Reply12/5/2010 8:53:00 PMLoraine Chin ,   Malaysia

Heidi :12/8/2010 9:03:00 PM

you can go to Sihui Long-distance Bus Station. some of the bus use the new expressway, so you need to make it clear before you buy the ticket.
when getting back, you just need to go the long-distance bus station which you arrive, the Chengde Long-distance Bus station. the bus from Chengde to Beijing departs every 20 minutes from 06:00 to 18:00.

Loraine Chin ( Malaysia ) :12/8/2010 1:44:00 AM

I believe the temple is the Little Potola. Can we take the coach from Sihui Long distance bus station ?(Does this coach use the latest Expressway recently opened which some say takes only 2.5hrs to reach Chengde) Also need the latest bus schedule from Chengde to Beijing and where to depart from Chengde. Tks

Heidi :12/5/2010 10:56:00 PM

it is a bit rush to cover the summer resort and the temple in one day. i suggest you make it two-day.
it takes about 3 hours from Beijing to chengde by bus, and more than 5 hours by train. so buses are faster.
you can go to the Liuliqiao Long-distance Bus Station in Beijing and take the bus to Chengde. the bus departs every 20 minutes from 06;00 to 18:00.
when you arrive at the Chengde Long-distance bus Station,you can take bus No. 2 and get off at the Shi Zheng Fu (市政府) stop and walk to the summer resort.
which temple do you want to go??

Is there a coach from tianjin international airport to beijing tianamen square ? How much ? can a return fare be purchased? Pls provide time schedule.

Reply12/2/2010 4:36:00 AMLORAINE CHIN ,   Malaysia

Sue :12/2/2010 10:03:00 PM

there are no buses from Tianjin Airport to Tiananmen square, but there is one bus from Tianjin Airport to Beijing Bawangfen Long-distance Bus Station, it costs CNY 35. the bus departs from Tianjin Airport to Beijing at 10:00、14:00、16:00、17:00、19:00, and back to the airport from Beijing at 07:30、09:30、10:30、12:30、16:30.

How long does it take from Beijing International Airport to Tianjin Port by airport bus?
Thanks!

Reply9/17/2010 10:00:00 PMYoung ,   Korea, Republic Of

Sera :9/18/2010 9:23:00 PM

there's no direct bus from the airport to Tianjin Port, you can take the airport shuttle bus to Tanggu Bus Terminal first (about 3 hours), and then take taxi to the port ( about 30 minutes).

I am staying at the Yayuncun hotel near the Beijing International Convention Center in the Asia Games Village. The address is Beichen East Road 8. Can I take bus number 5 from the airport to Anhuiqiao? The hotel should not be that far then. Thanks!

Reply8/19/2010 6:07:00 AMKos ,   Netherlands

Daniel ( United States ) :8/19/2010 8:30:00 PM

Yes, you are right. Wish you a good trip.

Hi, can you please advise how i can get to Novotel Xin Qiao from the Capital airport? Which airport shuttle should i get, how much & where do i get off? Do i still need to get another train to the hotel? thanks very much

Reply8/5/2010 11:26:00 AMYulian ,   United Kingdom

lisa :8/7/2010 9:30:00 PM

hi, you can take the Airport Express Subway from the airport ot Dongzhimen Station (CNY 25), then change to Subway Line 2 to Chongwenmen Station and get out of the station at Exit B2, then just walk to the north for about 60 meters, you will find the hotel.

This is for the first time I will going to Tianjin, and I get off at Beijing airport. Please advice to get transportation from Airport to Tianjin, the bus number and how many fees to be paid, where can I get a bus ticket? Thanks

Reply6/7/2010 3:29:00 AMronald ,   Indonesia

Brenda :6/7/2010 9:18:00 PM

hi ronald,
there are buses from Beijing International Airport to Tianjin. the ticket fare is CNY 70 per person. and you can buy the ticket at Gate No. 7 (inside) on F1 in T1, Gate No. 9 to No.11 (outside) on F1 in T2, or exit of Zone A, opposite of the exit of Zone C onF2; next to Gate5, 7&11 on F1 in T3. you can take the bus In front of Gate 15 on the 1st Floor of T2, or In front of Gate 3 on the 1st Floor of T3.

hi, can any one advise me how to get from beijing airport to boataihotel no 140 jiaodaokou south st. dongcheng.
thanks

Reply5/3/2010 7:40:00 PMhani ,   Canada

Bella ( China ) :5/3/2010 9:20:00 PM

you can take the Airport Bus Line 2 and get off at the
DongSi ShiTiao Bridge Station, and walk for about 220m to west of the Dongsi shitiao Bridge and take Bus No.118/115/823/113/758/701, get off at East-Junction of KUAN JIE, and walk for about 200m, you will find the hotel.

Hi, I'm planning to stay at Park Plaza hotel (beijing Wangfujing)with my family. Can you advise me how to get to the hotel and how long does it take? Thanks.

Reply4/7/2010 1:11:00 PMJenny ,   Singapore

Owen :4/7/2010 9:02:00 PM

You can tske the airport shuttle bus to Xidan where is very near to Wangfujing.

I am planning my holidays to China in September and would like to know how to get from the Beijing Airport to No.7, Qiangulouyuan Hutong Nan Luo Gu Xiang Beijing, DongCheng District. There are 3 passengers.

Reply3/20/2010 6:27:00 PMSue ,   Australia

Robert :3/22/2010 9:14:00 PM

You can either take a taxi directly from the airport or take the airport express to Dongzhimen and then take a taxi.

From the airport I am going to the Marriott City Wall Hotel in Dongchen. What bus do I take and how far do I walk after getting off of the bus.

Reply1/25/2010 9:56:00 AMHenry Murray ,   United States

Sara :1/25/2010 7:54:00 PM

Marriott City Wall Hotel is very near to the Jianguomen Subway Station, so you may just take Metro Line 1 (airport line) to Jianguomen Station from the airport directly.

What is best transport for 2 adults from XINGANG CRUISE TERMINAL (OCEANIA NAUTICA) to BEIJING CAPITAL AIRPORT and cost?

Reply1/25/2010 9:53:00 AMO LOWTH ,   Australia

Cherry :1/25/2010 7:47:00 PM

Would you please kindly advise whether it is the Xingang Cruise in Copenhagen?

WHIDH BUS USE FROM BEIJING AIR PORT TO HEART OF BEIJING?

BASHEER

Reply11/26/2009 6:19:00 AMBASHEER ,   India

May ( China ) :11/26/2009 11:10:00 PM

You can take a airport shuttle bus to Xidan firstly from where many buses go to Tiananmen.