Home : Beijing Transportation : By air : Comments

Hi!
I will be arriving into Beijing at 0030AM. What time is the last bus to the Haidian area or somewhere close by? Thanks!

Reply2/18/2012 10:00:25 PMTheresa ,   Korea, Republic Of

David :2/19/2012 1:17:52 AM

What specific place of Haidian District will you get to? I know that the airport shuttle to Gongzhufen of haidian District serves until the last flight of the day.

Hi, I will be staying at Holiday Inn express Dongzhimen hotel at chunxiu road Beijing, how do i get transportation to Tianjin airport. what time should i check out from my hotel is perfect? how long it takes from my hotel to Tianjin airport?

Reply2/14/2012 11:57:55 PMPenny Hoh ,   Malaysia

Babara :2/15/2012 1:43:31 AM

Hi Penny,you can take a taxi to Bawangfen Long-distance bus staiton (CNY 25, 20 minutes). there is airport shuttle bus to Tianjin Airport, and it departs at 10:30 in the morning (CNY 35, 2 hours). in this case, you will spend about 2.5 hours on the way, so you should check out from your hotel at least 5 to 6 hours ahead of your flight. you can also take a taxi to Beijing South Railway station (CNY 40, 30 minutes), and take a bullet train to Tianjin Railway station(CNY 55, less than 1 hour), exit from the Northen Exit and take an airport shuttle bus to Tianjin airport (CNY 15, about 30 minutes). in this case, you only spend 2 hours on the way.

How long would a taxi take between Capital Airport and Nanyuan Airport please?

Reply12/26/2011 6:45:55 AMClodagh ,   Australia

Juno :12/26/2011 5:47:53 PM

around 1.5 hours from Beijing Capital Airport to Nanyuan Airport, and the taxi fare is about CNY 150.

I & my family (6 of us)will stay in Beijing and fly back to Malaysia from Tianjin airport, which transport shall I take? coach or train fr Beijing to Tianjin airport?

Reply12/21/2011 12:22:14 AMPenny ,   Malaysia

May :12/21/2011 5:30:14 PM

Hi Penny,
there is a bus from Beijing Bawangfen Long-distance bus Station to Tainjin Airprot, and the bus departs at 10:30.
you can also go to Beijing South Railway station to take a bullet train to Tianjin railway station, and then take an airport shuttle bus to tianjin airport.

Hi, I'll arrive at Beijing Capital International Airport at ~1am. What time does the last airport bus and train (into Beijing city) run until?

Reply12/10/2011 11:22:39 PMPauline ,   Singapore

Sally :12/11/2011 6:06:35 PM

Hi Pauline,
the last airport shuttle bus won't stop untill the last flight arrives.

Hi, I will be in bejing PEK and will be going to this hotel. which bus take me close and how much will it be? thanks scott

Holiday Inn Express Dongzhimen
| 4.5 from 4 guest ratings

No 1 Chunxiu Road Dongcheng Di

Beijing, 118305

China

Reply11/7/2011 7:33:27 AMScott ,   United States

Mini :11/7/2011 7:21:40 PM

Hi Scott,
you can take Airport shuttle bus No. 3 to Dongzhimen, and walk westward along Dongzhimenwai Street for about 300 meters to the traffic light and turn left to Chunxiu Road, and walk for another 400 meters, you will find the hotel. the bus fare is CNY 16.

I am in Tianjin and was wondering how long it would take to get from the tianjin train station (taking the high speed train) to the Beijing airport. Also how do I get from Beijing South Railroad station to the Beijing International airport?

Reply10/28/2011 8:31:21 AMHanna ,   China

Nancy :10/28/2011 6:09:54 PM

It takes about 33 minutes from Tianjin railway station to Beijing South railway Station by the inter-city train. Fron Beijing South railway station, the most convenient way is to take a taxi to the airport.
In fact, there are direct buses from Tianjin Tanggu Passengers Transport Center to Beijing capital airport daily.

My flight reach Beijing at 11.15am, which is the fastest way to reach Baoding?

Reply9/24/2011 5:13:20 AMSteven ,   Singapore

Blaire :9/24/2011 7:20:39 PM

hi Steven,
the fastest way is to take the airport shuttle bus line 7 to Beijing West Railway Station, and then take a train to Baoding. it will take you about 4 -5 hours on the way. so you may arrive 16:00 or before 17:00.
there are direct buses from the airport to Baoding, but you can not catch the one departing at 11:00, and you have to waiting to 14:00 to take the bus. it takes about 3 hours on the way, so you will arrive at Baoding around 17:00.

how much time does Shuttle Bus Line NO.7 from Beijing Airport to Beijing West Railway Station take. thanks

Reply8/24/2011 10:01:08 PMarun ,   Singapore

Bill :8/28/2011 12:22:00 AM

it costs CNY 16 per person.

hi can you tell me how to find bus go to tianjin in beijing airport?

Reply8/18/2011 6:31:46 PMamelia ,   Canada

Lily :8/20/2011 11:37:20 PM

at the Exit No. 3 of T3 or Exit No. 15 of T2.

can I take the high speed rail from capital city airport to tianjin - Does the train stop and the above airports.

Reply7/30/2011 3:57:50 PMMike

Sally :7/30/2011 8:42:18 PM

hi Mike,
the train does not stop at the two airports. you have to go to the Beijing South Railway station to take the train and get off at Tanggu railway station or Tainjin railway station.
so i suggest you to take a airport bus from Beijing capital airport to Tianjin, and the airport shuttle bus to Tainjin airport.

I read a reply to someone going to Raffles Beijing Hotel from the airport. Can I correctly surmise from this that to go From Raffles Beijing Hotel To the Airport would be as follows:

From hotel go to Wangfujing subway station. Take Line 1 to Jianguomen station. Take Line 2 to Dongzhimen Station, then airport line.

Or as there some details missing by reversing the previous instructions?

Reply7/15/2011 11:28:10 AMjay ,   Canada

Sabrina :7/16/2011 8:06:47 PM

the information is right.

Hi
what is the best transport from capital airport to south railway station in Beijing?

Reply6/29/2011 2:41:36 AMTorabi ,   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)

Olivia :6/29/2011 6:18:56 PM

hi Torabi,
from the Capital Airport to the South Railway station,
you can take the subway airport express line to Dongzhimen Station, then subway line 2 to Xuanwumen station, and then line 4 to Beijing South Railway Station.
there is a 3-star hotel named Jingming Hotel, which is very close to the south railway station.

HI
I need to find a 3 star hotel near to south railway station.
can you help me.tnx

Reply6/29/2011 2:43:15 AMTorabi ,   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)

After spending a night in Tianjin city, could you please advise me how to get to Beijing International Airport from Tianjin. Can you please tell me the cost and duration for the journey? Thank you.

Reply6/14/2011 4:02:38 AMCath ,   Australia

Julie :6/14/2011 6:53:36 PM

you can go to the Tianjin Tianhuan Long-distance bus Station to take the airport bus to Beijing Capital International Airport.
it costs CNY 80 and takes 2.5 hours for the journey.

I arrive at Beijing Airport at Terminal 3 at 23.00 hours.
Can someone please guide me as to how can I get to the Novotel Hotel at 1 Chong Wen Men Xi Da Jie, Beijing, China?

Reply5/20/2011 5:15:40 AMFiroz ,   Australia

Beijinger :5/22/2011 12:43:32 AM

you can take the airport shuttle bus line 3 to Beijing Railway station and take a taxi to the hotel.
or take the airpor shuttle bus line 7 to Ciqikou staiton and take a taxi to the hotel.

Hi, I'm going to Beijing next month. If I am from Beijing International airport, how do I get to Tianjin Airport? Please advise..thank u

Reply5/21/2011 12:15:26 AMrozanah ,   Malaysia

suuny :5/22/2011 12:30:44 AM

you can take tha airport bus from the Beijing airpor to Tianjin. you will get to the Tianjin Tianhuan Long-distance bus Station. there you can take the airport shuttle bus to Tianjin airport.

How can I get from the airport to Beijing Xin Qiao Novotel?

Reply5/9/2011 2:34:00 PMEsther ,   Canada

Nika :5/9/2011 10:42:00 PM

take the subway airport express line to Dongzhimen Station, transfer to Subway line 2 and get off at Chongwenmen station and exit from Exit B2, and then you will find the hotel.

I'm taking a long distance bus from Tianjin to Beijing. Either "Gong Zhu Fen" or "Ba Wang Tun" bus stop. How do I get to my "Dong Dan Hotel" close to the Beijing train station? I have 2 luggages with me. I don't mind taking the sub. but don't know which is the best way to get to my hotel. Thanks.

Reply4/26/2011 1:27:00 AMJoy ,   United States

Beijinger :5/2/2011 3:19:00 AM

hi Joy,
you can take subway line 1 from either of the bus stop, and get off at Dongdan station and exit from Exit B.

Please advise best airport express bus for going to Raffles Beijing near Tiananan

Reply4/23/2011 9:02:00 PMJulia Roth ,   United States

Sera :4/24/2011 12:01:00 AM

hi Julia,
subway is more convenient.
you can take the Subway airport line to Dongzhimen station, then subway line 2 to Jianguomen station, then line 1 ot Wangfujing station. Exit from Exit C, you can find the hotel.