Home : Beijing Transportation : By air : Comments

Are there shuttle buses from the airport to the near by hotels? We are staying at the Days Hotel New Exhibition Centre and it's only 1km away from the airport.

Reply12/9/2016 6:04:26 AMZainab ,   United Kingdom

Mia ( Italy ) :12/11/2016 8:09:36 PM

Yes, you can take a free shuttle bus from Capital Airport to the hotel. The telephone number of the hotel is 86-010-64576666. :)

Hi, I arrive at Capital Airport at 4.30am and need to travel to Novotel Xin Qiao. I should be out of the airport by 5.30am..What is the best way to travel?

Reply12/14/2016 5:56:08 PMRavi ,   New Zealand

Ali ( Germany ) :12/15/2016 1:57:32 AM

Hi, dear! The first shuttle bus departs at around 7:00. You may take Airport Express from PEK to Dongzhimen Station, and change to metro line 2 to Chongwenmen Station, Exit B1. The first train departs at 6:22 from T3; 6:36 from T2. The fare totals CNY28, and the trip takes about 45 minutes.

Or, you may take a taxi to the hotel. The fare may be around CNY 90. :)

Hi, I have seen a sign for the capital airport shuttle bus near the sunworld dynasty hotel in wangfujing Street. Our flight leaves at 10am. Does anyone know if there is a bus around 7am and what time it should get to the airport on Sunday morning ? thanks

Reply11/18/2016 3:20:01 AMLeanne ,   Australia

Mary ( Canada ) :11/20/2016 7:50:41 PM

Yes, you can take shuttle bus line 13 from Sunworld Dynasty Hotel to the PEK. The first bus departs at 7:00, and it may arrive at around 8:00. The fare is CNY 24 per person. You can catch your flight. Don't worry!

I arrived at Capital International Airport, staying at The grand Beijing hotel. Is there any airport express bus I can take?ThanksPauline

Reply10/12/2016 11:28:23 AMPauline ,   Singapore

Mia ( Italy ) :10/13/2016 9:21:11 PM

Take shuttle bus line 3 from PEK to International Hotel for CNY 24. Then, take a taxi to the hotel for CNY 13.

Hi, I will be arriving at Beijing Train station, and I need to take local flight to Yiwu From where do I exit to catch the airport shuttle bus? Any gate to exit train station and how do I find bus terminal. Any landmarks and directions?

Reply9/11/2016 8:47:01 PMIsmail ,   South Africa

Lee ( Germany ) :9/12/2016 8:52:34 PM

You can exit the train station by following the English guiding signs. Then, walk east along BJ Railway Station East Street for about 250 yards, and turn right. Walk south for about 100 yards to catch the shuttle bus line 3. By the way, the bus fare is CNY 24, and the trip takes about 50 minutes. You can make it! Don't worry! :)

Hello! Can you use the standard blue Subway card to purchase the airport bus tickets? Thanks!

Reply8/16/2016 4:14:53 AMDavid Prichard ,   China

Peter ( Canada ) :8/16/2016 11:04:20 PM

I am afraid not. You need to pay in cash.

Hi, I will be arriving at around 1.05am in Beijing Capital Airport. Will there still be any night buses running to the city center during this time. Thanks!

Reply7/21/2016 1:05:32 PMIvan ,   Singapore

Juliet ( Canada ) :7/21/2016 10:26:57 PM

Yes, you can take Night Bus Line 2 from PEK to the downtown area. The buses operate until flights finish, and the fare is around CNY 24. :)

Im arriving at PEK airport at 12.30am.Is there an airport coach to fuxingmenwai street, chang'an avenue west, xicheng district? What time does it leave? where does it stop? ticket cost?
eddy

Reply6/26/2016 11:43:51 AMeddy tay ,   Malaysia

David ( Australia ) :6/28/2016 8:44:07 PM

You can take night bus line 2 from PEK to Fuxingmen Station. The buses are available from 00:00 to flights finish, and it stops to the east of Fuxingmen Bridge. The fare is CNY 24. Then, walk west to Fuxingmenwai Street.

How to reach to the following place from airport´╝Ü1 Nanwanzi Hutong, Nanheyan StreetDongcheng DistrictBeijing100006

Reply3/2/2016 1:45:42 PMan ,   India

Anne ( New Zealand ) :3/3/2016 1:23:28 AM

You may take shuttle bus line 13 from PEK to Goldfish Alley (Peace Hotel) for CNY 24. Then, take a taxi to the place for CNY14.

I'm flying into Beijing from Singapore. Arrival time is 7.25am. I need to fetch a connecting flight to Yining fron Nanyuan airport. How do I get to Nanyuan Airport from Beijing Capital airport? How long does the journey take. Is there sifficent time for me to catch the 12.50pm flight at Nanyuan Airport?

Reply1/18/2016 4:34:41 AMHO JJ ,   Singapore

Teresa :1/31/2016 10:43:38 PM

First of all, I'd tell your time is enough for transfer. No worry! It is best to take a taxi to commute between. It takes around 50min and the charge can be CNY120-130.

We are a group of 10 senior citizens staying at Howard Johnson Paragon Hotel near the Beijing railway station. Do these airport shuttle bus provide luggage space for passengers as each of us have a medium size trolley luggage and wondering whether it is convenient or not?

Kindly advise urgently

Reply4/20/2015 5:49:51 PMOng ,   Malaysia

Liana :5/25/2015 9:41:35 PM

Hi, it is allowed to take along your luggage onto the shuttle bus. If the size is a little large, the bus has luggage compartment beneath. Just take it easy!

Im arriving at Beijing Int. airport at 0.20 am. Going to Novotel Xinqiao which transport is convenience and economical. Pls advice.

Reply4/6/2015 10:26:41 AMDR ISMAIL ,   Malaysia

Laiser :5/25/2015 9:43:12 PM

It is suggested to take airport shuttle bus line 2 (Night Line) and get off at International Hotel station. Then your hotel is around 1.6km away. Just take a taxi to reach in minutes.

Hi, I have a flight from Nanyuan airport at 20.05 but the last scheduled airport bus from Xidan is stated as 15.00. It also says 'The departure times of the airport buses from/to Nanyuan Airport are adjusted according to the times of the scheduled flights of the day.' but how can I find out the times of the buses for my flight? Thanks

Reply3/23/2015 5:00:24 AMDavid ,   United Kingdom

Nick ( Austria ) :3/23/2015 11:01:25 PM

You are right with the info of the last bus to the airport from Xidan, 15:00. The sentence you quoted means that the frquency of the buses (06:10 - 15:00) is adjusted according to the flights' schedule, so no bus suits your flight timing.

I am travelling by train to Beijing and arrive 6pm. My flight is at 9;30pm same day. I am really worried about making the flight. Do you know the time frames for bus, train or taxi to terminal 2 Beijing airport? I am scared traffic might delay taxi or bus, but rain may also be peak and I have a large bag, hope you can advise.
Thanks Helen.

Reply12/16/2014 6:35:11 PMHelen Dallas ,   Australia

Kina :12/17/2014 8:37:17 PM

To be honest, you don't have enough to catch your flight. You will meet the rush hours and there will be traffic jam. Considering all, I would suggest you change another flight departing later.

Hi, coming from the Capital Airport, we plan to ride Airport Shuttle Bus #2 and go down at Beijing Int'l hotel. From here, what city bus should we ride to reach Nanheyan Street, Dongcheng District. Thanks

Reply12/7/2014 9:05:18 PMdalmo ,   Philippines

Eillen :12/14/2014 3:11:20 AM

Bus no. 52 or 120 would help. Walk from the International Hotel to Beijng Zhankoudong bus stop to take either of the buses and get off at Tiananmen East. Then walk east to Nanheyan Street.

Hi ,I Stay at Novotel Beijing peace , How long does it take to the Beijing international air port by taxi and how much will it cost ?

Reply8/20/2014 2:13:03 AMs ,   Indonesia

Hillary ( Germany ) :8/20/2014 11:53:21 PM

It takes 25-30min to the airport and the cab fare is around CNY90.

Hi , Would you advise the best transportation from Beijing Int Air port to Novotel Hotel Beijing Peace and on the way back home from Hotel to Beijing International air port to catch flight on 08:00 am , what is the best transportation and time leaving to the air port .

Reply8/19/2014 8:05:39 AMs ,   Indonesia

Ahan ( Denmark ) :8/19/2014 11:42:26 PM

From the airport to the hotel, you can take shuttle bus line 2 to Yonghegong Lama Temple. Then use local subway line 5 to get off at Dengshikou. Get out from exit C and you can walk there in 650 meters.

To catch a plane that early, the best and the only way shall be taking a taxi.

Hi, I will arriving at the airport on 1/12 at 1 am. is it possible for me to wait/rest at the airport waiting place so that I can catch a catch a train at 5:30 am to my hotel?if not please advise me any place to wait the train. tq

Reply11/22/2013 8:02:48 PMLina ,   Malaysia

Wendy :11/25/2013 5:53:46 PM

if you plan for winter cloth shopping in Xidan, i suggest that you stay longer in the airport, as most shops and markets won't open until 09:00.
airport bus line 2 runs to Xidan directly, so you may consider take the bus rather than subway.

salina ishak ( Malaysia ) :11/24/2013 7:43:46 PM

tq wendy. my hotel at shizi hutong. but im planning to drop by to xidan for winter cloth shopping. so I want to wait at Beijing airport before going by bus or train to xidan in the morning.

Wendy :11/24/2013 7:20:30 PM

you mean your hotel in Beijing city?
it is possible for you to wait at the airport.
you can take the subway airport express line, and the first subway leaves the airport at 06:21 for terminal building 3 and 06:35 from T2.

Hi, I will be arriving in Beijing on 2/12/2013 at 1:50 am. please advise me the best mode of transport to go to my hotel Green tea inn Beijing chaishikou express hotel shizi hutong, xicheng, financial street. How mush is the fare,tq

Reply11/20/2013 9:26:14 PMsalina ,   Malaysia

Henry :11/21/2013 5:44:13 PM

there are airport shuttle buses as long as there is flight arriving at the airport.
so you can take the airport shuttle bus nightline to Xidan, and then take a taxi to the hotel. the bus fare is CNY16 per person and the taxi fare is about CNY20.

Hi. I am arriving in beijing airport. going to jin jiang inn beijing zoo branch in Xicheng District. I have 2 pieces of luggage. What is the cheapest way to go to the hotel? Will there be a bus that will stop near my hotel? thanks

Reply9/16/2013 6:10:50 AMjoy ,   Philippines

Judy :9/16/2013 7:19:28 PM

the cheapest way is to take airport shuttle bus line 2 (CNY16) and get off at Xizhimen QiaoNan stop. however, there is still over 1 km to walk to your hotel, but it is also a good opportunity to get close to the local community. from the bus stop, you walk back (northward) for about 160 meters, and turn left onto the Xizhimenwai South Road. head westward for another 200 meters and turn right at the second turning. then walk north again for only 80 meters, and turn left at the first turning. continue to walk west and at the end of the lane turn right. head northward until you reach the main street of Xizhimen Wai Street. There walk across the overpass and turn left to move westward. when you see the Beijing Exhibition Hall, turn right onto the road east of it and continue to walk for about 150 meters, you will find the hotel.
Another way is to take subway airport express line and then change to line 2 at Dongzhimen, and then line 4 at Xizhimen.
alight at Beijing Zoo (Dong Wu Yuan) station and leave from Exit C. walk eastward along the road and turn left at the Beijing Exhibition hall, and then head north for anothter 200 meters, you will the hotel. the walking distance is only 600 meters, but the fare is CNY 27 per person. also, it will be inconvenience for you to make transfer at subway stations with your two suitcases.
the most conveniet way is take a taxi, but costs CNY 100.