Home : Beijing Transportation : By air : Comments

I come to T2 of Beijing Capital Airport by a domestic flight. Then I have to collect my baggage at T2 and go to T3 to board my International flight.
Please tell me if my transfer desk(check-in counter) is at T3-C or at 4F-C.Thank you very much

Reply1/31/2013 8:20:10 PMDeepthi ,   United Arab Emirates

Ill arrive in Nanyuan airport on dec20,but gonna stay for two night in Beijing, then dec 22 at 7am i have to depart from Shoudou Ji chang to Indonesia . Can u suggest me which hostel tht one way to go to Shoudou airport n how much price from Nanyuan to tht hostel and hostel to the shoudou airport .. thx

Reply12/14/2012 8:35:20 PMsisca ,   Indonesia

Hank :12/15/2012 5:54:18 PM

I'd like to recommend you Prime Hotel Beijing Wangfujing that is about 110 meters to Xidan Aviation Mansion. The air port shuttle both from Nanyuan Xidan Aviation mansion costs CNY16, and then the airport shuttle from Xidan to capital airport costs NY16.

I will arrive at PEK 5:15 in the morning (from Zurich). My connecting flight to Chifeng departs from Nanyuan at 8:15.

Is there any chance to get that flight? What would be a realistic transfer time form Capital Airport to Nanyuan Airport?

Reply12/1/2012 8:51:38 AMWolfgang ,   Germany

Frank :12/1/2012 5:28:45 PM

To catch up the flight, you will have to take a taxi and pray for no traffic jam on the way. Personally, I advise you change to another flight to Chifeng.

hello,I leave chna from beijing capital intl airport, how can I get to the capital intl airport by subway? or what options do I have?

Reply11/1/2012 8:15:16 AMeliana ,   Bolivia

Andy :11/1/2012 7:25:23 PM

where are you living now?
you can take a subway to the Dongzhimen subway station and change to the airport express line to the airport directly.
or you can take a the airport shuttle bus.

Can we use the Loung in the airport if we wait for 7hrs,for the next flight,or where can we stay?THANKS

Reply10/24/2012 1:04:27 PMleonardo morania ,   Germany

Billy :10/24/2012 7:15:45 PM

yes, of course you can use the hourly lounge in the airport.

I will land in Beijing at around midnight and leave about 9am the next day. Is the airport a 24 hour airport? Do I have to leave the airport? Can I just settle down and try to sleep or is there some kind of lounge area? I don't really want to leave the airport as I don't want to get a visa. If I had to leave the airportfor less then, say 1q2 hours, do I still need a visa?

Reply10/16/2012 8:00:34 AMJeff ,   Australia

Allen :10/16/2012 7:47:43 PM

hi Jeff,
you do not need to leave the airport. there are hourly lounge in the airport.

What is the approximate taxi fare from KingWing Hotel (17 East 3rd Ring Road South, Chaoyang) to the Nanyuan airport? Thank you.

Reply9/25/2012 6:59:25 AMJames Mallory ,   United States

James Mallory :9/26/2012 2:17:46 AM

Thank you, Lisa, for your prompt response.

Lisa :9/25/2012 7:13:21 PM

about CNY 40.

Hi, I will be arriving to Beijin with my wife and son (1 year old) on November 2nd at 1 am from Moscow. I am concerned/confused if I should book a taxi in advance (if yes from where?) and if no then can I easily find taxi? Also, how much should a booked taxi service cost to Novotel Beijing Xinqiao Thanks

Reply9/22/2012 2:24:03 PMOmer ,   Russian Federation

Frank :9/22/2012 7:25:06 PM

You may just hail a taxi on your arrival. It cost around CNY120.

Hi
I am arriving Beijing on 8th Feb 2012 1.00am, can adivse hoe to get to Donghuamen street

Reply1/28/2012 1:08:59 AMLucy Koh ,   Singapore

Emily :1/28/2012 6:04:09 PM

take an airport shuttle bus line 4 to China International Exhistrongition Center and take a taxi to the hotel, or you can take taxi directly from the airport to the hotel.

I need to know how to reach from Beijing Airport to Theianmen Centre By Bus in the morning-- bus no., fair , etc. please.

Reply11/4/2011 6:00:13 AMS K Lal ,   India

Carl :11/4/2011 6:09:09 PM

I strongly advise you book a one-day Beijing tour through a China travel company in advance in order to have an enjoyful trip in Beijing.

Carlos :11/4/2011 6:02:49 PM

No direct airport shuttle to Tiananmen infact, you may take airport shuttle bus line 2 to Xidan, or line 4 to Gongzhufen first, and then take a taxi to Tiananmen within 10 minutes. The bus ticket is CNY16 per person.

I am reaching at Beijing Capital Airport on 8th morning. Kindly tell me about how to do one day tour of Beijing immediately after my reachin there.

Reply11/4/2011 6:04:22 AMS K Lal ,   India

There's a shuttle bus from Beijing International Airport to Tianjin, right? Does it operate early in the morning (flight arrival 5.25 am) and where are the drop off points? Can we buy the shuttle tickets beforehand or on boarding the bus and where do we board the bus? Lastly, what's the travel time from PEK airport to Tianjin?

Reply10/22/2011 1:16:06 PMShurli Lo ,   Canada

Beijinger :10/22/2011 6:44:10 PM

the first shuttle bus from the airport to Tianjin departs at 08:00 in the morning, so i guess you need to wait at the airport. the bus drops off at Tianjin Tianhuan Long-distance Bus station, which is at the northeast corner of the crossing of Hongqi Rd and Anshan West Avenue.
you can buy the bus ticket on boarding bus.
the departure places in the airport are:
Beijing departure point :
T1/T2: In front of Gate 15 on the 1st Floor of T2,
T3:In front of Gate 3 on the 1st Floor
the travel time is 2.5 hours.

Hi, are there any budget hotels in Beijing Capital Airport that we can stay in while waiting for the transit flight?

Reply9/27/2011 11:30:31 PMDenise ,   Singapore

Kevin :9/28/2011 6:23:53 PM

hi Denise,
there are Pay-in Lounge in each terminal building of the airport. you can have a good rest there.

Hi Please could you help, I have a package which is at beijiny airport, the tracking number is RA005940362CN. Please can you tell me when this will be shipped out to the UK

Many thanks

Reply9/21/2011 4:51:42 AMShannen ,   United Kingdom

Kevin :9/26/2011 7:17:51 PM

yes Shannen,
i think the parcel is on the way to England. just wait patiently.

shannen ( United Kingdom ) :9/26/2011 6:30:27 AM

Thank you so much,does this mean it is on its way to england? how long do you reckon it will take to reach me, i live in the UK.

Kevin :9/21/2011 5:44:19 PM

I find that your parcel was sent out of China since on Sep. 20.

does anyone know if i will need a visa for a 7 hr stopover when i go the the hotel for shower and sleep at the Langham place hotel.

Reply9/18/2011 12:17:23 AMJacqueline Hunter ,   Australia

Lisa :9/19/2011 6:17:31 PM

If you will get out of the airport, you do need an transit visa.

How can I get from Capital Airport in Beijing to 36 Nan Wei Road. It rather close to Temple of Heaven. Thanks.

Reply6/19/2011 2:35:57 PMgeorge matthew lauer ,   United States

Elizabeth :6/20/2011 11:48:08 PM

take the airport shuttle bus line 2 to Fuxingmen Qiaodong stop, and walk westward for about 60 meters to take Bus no. 15 to Nanweilu stop, and walk westward along the Nanwei Road for about 200 meters, you will get to your destination.

Is there a airport shuttle bus to Tianjin-Xingkang Port? How much is the shuttle and the schedule? Thanks.

Reply1/6/2011 6:17:00 PMMolly ,   Canada

Lisa :1/6/2011 8:55:00 PM

Are you sure? there is only one port named tanggu port instead of Xingkang Port In tianjin actually, and there isn't any airport shuttle from the airport to ttanguport.