Home : Beijing Transportation : Comments

Is there private car or van transportation from Beijing to Tianjin Cruise port? What would the service cost for 4 persons?

Reply4/2/2010 2:36:00 PMLloyd Hanford ,   United States

David :4/5/2010 9:05:00 PM

I think so, you may ask the hotel you are stay at for help.

do we need a permit of our rented car to get in to tianjin
cruise ship terminal?

Reply4/1/2010 11:53:00 PMRobert Wong ,   Canada

Lisa :4/5/2010 8:39:00 PM

i think you need a permit as foreigners.

Hi
we search a transportation from beijing to tianjin cruise port.
whats the easyst way to go by?
our stay in beijing hotel marco polo to cruise port tianjin
many thanks

Reply3/27/2010 3:38:00 PMMartin ,   Germany

Linda :3/29/2010 9:09:00 PM

You can first go to Beijing South raiway station, and then take the high-speed rail to Tanggu Port directly.

Hi, We are staying at the Beijing Wangfujing ??? area and need to travel to Tianjin Port on 30 April to meet my cruise. There will be 4 (Senior)of us. We have a few questions and would appreciate your advice.
1.Which is the closest Beijing station with a bullet train to Tianjin?
2.How to take-care our luggages, Can we carry on with us or how to check in,and whatis the cost?
3. Do we have to get the tickets early?
Please let us known, Thanks

Reply3/17/2010 7:04:00 PMLinda ,   Canada

Sara :3/17/2010 9:01:00 PM

1. Beijing South Railway Station.
2. I think you may take some luggage with you, but there may be a limit for that.
3. You may book the tickets in advance if you can.

Hi.
1. How much will it cost for a taxi ride from Beijing to Cruise Terminal in Tianjing Port
2. How much time will it take by taxi?
3. Are there large taxis that can carry 4 passengers with luggage?
4. Is there only one Cruise Terminal?

Reply3/13/2010 11:16:00 PMBob ,   Australia

Dave :3/14/2010 9:27:00 PM

1. I think it is too expensive, you'd better take the airport shuttle bus.
2. Around 3 hours if you choose to take a taxi.
3. I don't think it possible.
4. Yes, there is only one cruise terminal in Tianjin.

Hi, I am arriving at Beijing airport and want to go to Tianjin port to board my cruiseship. How can I get there?

Reply3/12/2010 4:56:00 PMTinus Brehm ,   Germany

Linda :3/12/2010 8:14:00 PM

You can take the airport shuttle bus.

Please can you tell me how far it is from Tiajing train station to the passenger docks to board a ship. Also how long it will take to travel by taxi and are taxi's plentiful.

Reply3/12/2010 8:45:00 AMDerek ,   Australia

Lisa :3/12/2010 8:08:00 PM

Tanggu Railway station is very near to Tanggu port, it will only take about CNY15 by taxi.
There is plenty of taxis at the railway station.

Hi, I am arriving Tianjin port by ship on the 15th March, How can we get in to the city if Tianjin, are their any buses or taxi's that meet cruise ships. we are their for 2 days....

Reply2/28/2010 2:03:00 AMMargaret ,   Australia

Dave :3/1/2010 8:13:00 PM

Yes, there are buses and taxis between the port and the city.

If I take a taxi from beihing capital airport to the forbidden city how much it will cost??
Is there a direct railway connection at the airport??

Reply2/25/2010 10:49:00 PMrol ,   Hong Kong, China

David :2/26/2010 7:59:00 PM

You can take the airport bus to Xidan , and then change to Bus No. 1, 2, 54 to fobidden city.
There isn't direct railway in between, if you won't take the taxi.

hi, i live in tianjin near the outer ring road, and i'm trying to get to tianjin port (which i have never done before). can i take the light rail to tanggu? which station do i get off at to get to the port?

Reply1/16/2010 1:41:00 AMamy ,   China

Cherry :1/18/2010 8:18:00 PM

You can take the light rail to Tanggu. You should get off at Xinli Station to go to Tianjin Airport.

hi i am arriving by cruise ship into tianjin xinjian can anybody tell me how long it takes to git to tianjin airport prices of taxi bus or train and appr distance thanks alison

Reply1/14/2010 5:36:00 AMAlison Stanley ,   Australia

David :1/14/2010 8:02:00 PM

You mean you will go to Tianjin by ship from Australia? It's hard to say.

Staying at Tianjin Renaissance hotel this fall, please advise best way to see Great Wall.

Reply1/11/2010 2:02:00 PMAndy, USA ,   United States

Linda :1/11/2010 7:50:00 PM

Take a tour organized by a travel agency if it is your first time to visit the Great Wall.

HI, I will be arriving at Tianjin airport in March with 2 friends, we need to get to beijing with 3 suitcases and 3 large bags containing bicycles, what is the best way to get there with our large luggage. Thanks. Nick

Reply1/6/2010 11:59:00 PMNick Crane ,   Australia

Fred :1/7/2010 7:41:00 PM

I think it is a good choice to take a train.

Hi, I intend taking a group of elderly people on a cruise departing Tianjin port on 4 September 2010 at 18h00. Could you please inform me if Cathay Pacific or Air Singpore fly to Tianjin. Thanks for the great work you are doing. Clarence

Reply11/21/2009 8:01:00 AMClarence ,   South Africa

Steven ( Gambia ) :11/24/2009 3:51:00 AM

I think it depends on your departure city. You can just go on the air companies' official website to have a check.

I would like to make a trip to China, arrival in Tianjin and will stay for 5 - 6 days. Kindly advise me which places I should go during the days. I would like to cover as many places as possible and there will be 4 persons including me.
Many thanks.
Theresia

Reply11/12/2009 9:50:00 AMTheresia ,   Indonesia

Wen Hu ( China ) :9/14/2010 10:37:00 PM

Hi, here i can give you a list of Tianjin attraction: the ancient culural street, Dabei Buddhist Monastery, Great Mosque, Mount Panshan Scenic Area.

will be arriving xingang port , could you tell me if theres a coach service to Beijing pay as you ride.If so what is the cost.

Reply10/17/2009 9:46:00 PMHarry ,   Australia

Tata Lu ( China ) :10/19/2009 11:38:00 PM

There is no direct coach from Tianjin port to Beijing. You may take the Beijing-Tianjin bullet train.

I have to go from Beijing to Tianjinn BeihaiInternational Airport. Is there any cheap and fast direct way to go?

thank!

Reply9/30/2009 8:31:00 PMmaria ,   Italy

hello
may you help me, quickly?
taking the train from beijing to tianjin, i wonder how to get now from tianjin station to the tianjin xingang port for my cruise.
how long does it take?
thanks a lot
lisi

Reply10/4/2009 12:44:00 PMlisi

I want to buy ticket for sleeper bus from Beijing to Erlian in July 09. How can i do that? Can i buy the ticket on the same day or would the tickets run out? Any number i can call to enquire the timing and cost? or they have any email add?

Tks..

Reply4/7/2009 2:00:00 AMLynna ,   Malaysia

BeijingTrip.com :4/7/2009 2:27:00 AM

The sleeper buses from Beijing to Erlian are available at Liuliqiao, Muxiyuan, Lizeqiao and Beijiao long-distance bus stations. There is no reservation service for long-distance buses, so you just buy the ticket on the same day.

Thanks for visiting beijingtrip.com!

Hey, Beijing does not have a port. Do you mean the nearest hotel to the Tianjin Port?

Reply4/6/2009 2:54:00 AMMin Lin ,   China