Home : Beijing Transportation : Comments

Can you please advise me which bus goes via the highway express to Chengde from Beijing? From whcih station? Thanks

Reply9/9/2009 11:22:00 AMsam.wong1 ,   China

BeijingTrip.com :9/9/2009 9:09:00 PM

Thanks for your inquiry.

You can go the Liuliqiao or Zhaogongkou long-distance bus station.

TO Beijinger : OK all thanks for the information.thank very much

Reply8/31/2009 12:15:00 AM ,   Indonesia

Hey, hiring a car from Tianjin to Beijing costs at least 200 yuan. It depends on where you leave from Tianjin. I mean it's cheaper than you take the Beijing-tianjin bullet train. But the most economic way is to choose buses and do transfers.

Reply8/26/2009 9:06:00 PMbeijinger ,   China

To beijinger,china :
I`ll go to tsinghu university northeast gate.hiring a car?is it not to expensive?if cheap,how much?
thanks for information..

Reply8/26/2009 2:43:00 PM ,   Indonesia

helo, which part are you in Tianjin and which area do you want to get in Beijing? i think hiring a car would be the best choice for a group of four people.

Reply8/25/2009 2:16:00 AMbeijinger ,   China

I want to ask about how can i go to beijing from tianjin with the coach??We`re 4 peoples from indonesia and we`ll bring many goods..so i need the simple way to go to Beijing.Please tell me the cost,time to arrvival,how much for each person,and how to get to the station.
Thank you very much..

Best regards

Reply8/24/2009 10:36:00 PM ,   Indonesia

Hi, are there long-distances buses from Beijing to Nanjing? If so, which long-distance bus station do I take the bus? Approximately how long is the bus ride and how much are tickets? Also, can we purchase tickets at the bus station on the day of the journey, or should we book them in advance? If not to Nanjing, are there buses to Shanghai?

Thank you SO SO much in advance for your help!

Reply8/22/2009 7:58:00 AMKathleen ,   China

BeijingTrip.com :8/24/2009 9:45:00 PM

Thanks for your inquiry.

There are long-distance buses from Beijing to Nanjing. You can go to the Lizeqiao or Zhaogongkou long-distance bus stations. The journey takes about 16 hours and the ticket is priced at around 230 RMB. You can just buy the ticket on the day of the journey.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

Is there a direct bus from Beijing to Datong? What is the bus route? Which bus terminal does it leave from? Where can I find bus schedules and fares? Thank you.

Reply8/22/2009 1:17:00 AMNorm ,   Canada

BeijingTrip.com :8/24/2009 9:25:00 PM

Thanks for your questions.

There are long-distance buses from Beijing to Datong. You can go to Zhaogongkou or Liuliqiao long-distance bus station. The departure time schedule for buses at Liuliqiao: 07:10, 07:40, 08:20, 09:00, 09:40, 10:20, 11:00, 12:00, 13:20, 14:40; and that for buses at Zhaogongkou: 14:30, 15:00, 16:00.

I'm planning to go to Anping County in Hengshui by bus from Beijing at Zhaogongkou Long Bus Station.
1. Is this the right Long Bus Station that I should go to board the bus to Anping?
2. Do you have time table for the bus departur?
3. Does the bus stops in some towns along the way or it is a direct bus to Anping County.
4. What is the fare?
Thank you in advance.
Regards,Boonma

Reply8/20/2009 7:44:00 AMBoonma ,   Thailand

BeijingTrip.com :8/20/2009 10:55:00 PM

Thanks for your inquiry.

Yes. Zhaogongkou Long-distance Bus Station has buses going from Beijing to Anping County. The bus departs at 11:30 am and ticket is priced at 54 RMB. It should have midway stops.

Hi all,
Since there are coaches linking Chengde with Beijing airport are there buses also running the other way round; starting at Beijing airport for Chengde?

If so, please provide us with "where' and "when".

Many thanks in advance and

Best regards to the team

Knoedl

Reply8/18/2009 9:39:00 PMKnoedl ,   China

BeijingTrip.com :8/18/2009 10:35:00 PM

Thanks for your inquiry.

As we know, there is currently no coach going to Chengde from Beijing International Airport. You can take the Airport Bus No.2 or the Airport Mero Line to Sanyuanqiao. The Beijing-Chengde coaches there depart every 10 minutes.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

Is there an express bus from Beijing to Hangzhou ? How long is the bus ride and how much is the fare ? Can someone help and reply ? Thanks

Reply8/13/2009 11:23:00 PMcschan ,   Malaysia

BeijingTrip.com :8/14/2009 10:36:00 PM

Thank for your questions.

There are long-distance buses from Beijing to Hangzhou. The journey takes about 14 hours and the fare is around 350 RMB. You can go to Zhaogongkou, Lizeqiao and Muxiyuan long-distance bus stations.

I am planning a trip to China in October and will land in Beijing Airport. But I need to go to LongFang in Hebei Province, What is the best way to get there either by bus of train.
Many Thanks for your help

Tony

Reply8/2/2009 11:32:00 AMTony Ferrante ,   China

BeijingTrip.com :8/4/2009 2:01:00 AM

Thanks for your question.

The most convenient way from Beijing to Langfang should be by long-distance bus. Liuliqiao, Sihui and Muxiyuan bus stations have coaches to Langfang.

I would like to take a lond distance coach from Chengde to Tianjin. Which bus station can I get it, time taken, how much? Thanks

Reply7/24/2009 10:56:00 AMkok ,   Malaysia

BeijingTrip.com :7/24/2009 10:08:00 PM

Thanks for inquiry.

You can go to Tianjin Long-distance Bus Station where the Chengde-Tianjin coaches depart at 6:00, 8:10, 8:50, 21:30. The journey is 353 kilometers, taking about five hours. Ticket price is around CNY 120.

Dear Beijingtrip.com associates:

I am planning my trip to China. I am hoping to take a long distance bus from Beijing to the city of Binzhou or Fuguo (either destination would be fine with me). After doing some research on your site, I come to the conclusion that I need to depart from Xizhimen Long Distance Bus Station. I will be visiting in September, and I think I will probably get to the station around noon (my flight arrives at Beijing Capital International Airport around 10 AM). I will take a bus or taxi to Xizhimen Long Distance Bus Station. Please let me know whether this sounds okay/doable or not. Thank you so very much for your help. You website is very detailed and helpful.

Matt

Reply7/15/2009 5:11:00 PMMatt ,   United States

BeijingTrip.com :7/15/2009 9:55:00 PM

Thanks very much for your compliment.
We are so sorry for the wrong instruction. The Beijing-Binzhou buses in Xizhimen Long-distance Bus Station have been suspended, according to the latest information.

Here we specially provide you with the stations, Beijing-Binzhou bus scheduls (departure time) and the way to get there (from airport) for your choice:
a. Lizeqiao Long-distance Bus Station: 15:30; take Aiport Bus No.2 to Anzhenqiao and transfer to Bus No.300 (outer circle) to Lizeqiao.
b. Yongdingmen Long-distance Bus Station: 14:00;
take Airport Bus No.3 to Beijing Railway Station and transfer to Bus No.122 to Beijing South Railway Station, then walk to the bus station.
c. Zhaogongkou Long-distance Bus Station: 15:30, 16:30; take the Airport Bus No.4 to Dabeiyao where you transfer Bus No.705 to Zhaogongkou.

Have a good trip and thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

Could you tell me which bus should I take to go to Chengde and from which bus station? I'd like to leave in the morning from 8:00 and dongzhimen bus station would be the easier for me. And do you know how long does it take to Chengde?
Thank you very much.

Reply7/14/2009 3:43:00 AMAnna

BeijingTrip.com :7/14/2009 9:30:00 PM

Thanks for your inquiry.
You can take Beijing-Chengde Coach from Beijing Dongzhimen Long-distance Bus Station. You can also go to the Sihui or Liuliqiao Bus Station which have more buses to Chengde. The journey will take around four hours.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

Could you please tell me if there is a Bus from Beijing to Rizhao? What station and bus number should I take and how much is the fare?

Thanks for your help!
Meike

Reply6/30/2009 5:06:00 AMMeike ,   Austria

BeijingTrip.com :7/1/2009 3:19:00 AM

Thanks for your inquiry.
There are two long-distance bus stations that have Beijing-Rizhao coaches:
a. Lizeqiao Long-distance Bus Station
Departure Time: 08:10
Ticket Price: CNY 146
b. Yongdingmen Long-distance Bus Station
Departure Time: 16:00 or 21:00
Ticket Price: CNY 165

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

Hi I am wondering if you can help, I am hoping to travel from Beijing to Xi'an and wondered if there were any buses covering this route? Many thanks.

Reply6/20/2009 12:28:00 PMSarah Roberts ,   United Kingdom

BeijingTrip.com :6/21/2009 10:11:00 PM

Yes. There are buses leaving from Beijing to Xi'an. You can go to Liuliqiao Long-distance Bus Station or Lizeqiao Long-distance Bus Station. However, our suggestion is that you go to Xi'an by train, which is more comfortable and the price is sometimes cheaper than that of buses.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

Anybody knows the contact number of Tianjin ALSA Bus & Passenger Transport CO.,LTD?
Also, how do i get to Tianjin Tongsha Coach Terminal from Tianjin Airport?

Reply6/16/2009 4:08:00 AMLynna ,   Malaysia

BeijingTrip.com :6/16/2009 9:56:00 PM

Sorry, we are not able to answer your first question. As for the second question, you can take the Airport Special Line 5 to Songshandao where you transfer to Bus No. 653; then you get off at Wangchuanchang No.1 Road.
Or you may choose to take a taxi which costs about CNY 40.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

Dear Beijingtrip.com

I have some questions referring the Beijing public transport bus # 919.

- is this bus going to Badaling Great Wall as well to the Ming Tombs?
- this bus leaves from Deshengmen wai station? Maybe you can tell me if this bus also stops nearby the Dongzhimen (subway)station?
- does this bus leaves regulary? Starting from what time/hour?
- bus 919 is a fast bus?
- how long takes this ride?
- Badaling Great Wall is the last stop?
- This bus stops also at the Ming Tombs?

It's a lot of questions, but I really hope so that you can help me. So many thanks in advance!

Reply4/27/2009 2:08:00 AMAfhaalchinees ,   Netherlands

BeijingTrip.com :4/28/2009 12:10:00 AM

Thanks for your enquiry.

Here are the answers:
a. The No.919 bus goes to the Badaling Great Wall from Deshengmen Station, but it does not go to the Ming Tombs.
b. The bus do not have a stop at the Dongzhimen Station nor the subway station.
c. It leaves every ten minutes. The earliest bus from Deshengmen Station is at 06:00 and the last one at 18:00.
d. It is a fast bus that goes through the expressway. A single journey from Deshengmen to Badaling usually takes about one hour.
e. The Badaling Great Wall is not the last stop; Yanqing Bus Station is the last stop.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

which bus station should I go if I were to go to Dalian from Bejing by express bus?How long will this journey take and how much is the ticket?

On seperate matter, how about traveling from Dalian to Tianjin by express bus?How long will it take and how much?

Reply4/17/2009 3:10:00 PMIrene ,   Malaysia

BeijingTrip.com :4/20/2009

Our suggestion is that you go by train, since it is not comfortable to travel by long-distance bus and the ticket is not cheaper than the train ticket.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!