Home : Beijing Transportation : Comments

Do you know when the last bus leaves from Beijing (Dongzhimen) to Chengde? I couldnt find any information about this... Thanks!

Reply12/3/2009 2:02:00 AMMarkus ,   Switzerland

Robert ( China ) :12/3/2009 8:00:00 PM

You can try the phone below:
64671346?64608131

I'm going to china in Jan 2010. Would like to know how long and how much is the bus from zhengzhou to beijing. And is there a bus from beijing to harbin?

Thanks in advance.

Reply11/16/2009 4:03:00 AMWilliam ,   Singapore

Qian Zheng ( China ) :11/16/2009 10:28:00 PM

The bus journey from Zhengzhou to Beijing usually takes 12 hours and price is around 140 yuan. There are coaches from Beijing to Harbin at Zhaogongkou Bus Station.

I am coming to China early next year, my destination is West Changjiang Road, Hefei in Anhui Province, how do I get there from Beijing Airport?

Reply11/1/2009 2:34:00 PMOlufemi Ijalana ,   South Africa

Song :11/2/2009 10:12:00 PM

Do you want to go to Hefei from Beijing by coach?

hi.
we r planning to go to china in 18-19th october to participate in gas & oil exhibition, and we land in Beijing airport.can u please tell me about distance between beijing and dongying?!can u give me information about distance and buses?!

Reply10/3/2009 6:53:00 AMdelaram ,   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)

Hi I am wondering if you can help, I am hoping to travel from Beijing to Xi'an and wondered if there were any buses covering this route? Many thanks.

Reply6/20/2009 12:28:00 PMSarah Roberts ,   United Kingdom

BeijingTrip.com :6/21/2009 10:11:00 PM

Yes. There are buses leaving from Beijing to Xi'an. You can go to Liuliqiao Long-distance Bus Station or Lizeqiao Long-distance Bus Station. However, our suggestion is that you go to Xi'an by train, which is more comfortable and the price is sometimes cheaper than that of buses.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

Anybody knows the contact number of Tianjin ALSA Bus & Passenger Transport CO.,LTD?
Also, how do i get to Tianjin Tongsha Coach Terminal from Tianjin Airport?

Reply6/16/2009 4:08:00 AMLynna ,   Malaysia

BeijingTrip.com :6/16/2009 9:56:00 PM

Sorry, we are not able to answer your first question. As for the second question, you can take the Airport Special Line 5 to Songshandao where you transfer to Bus No. 653; then you get off at Wangchuanchang No.1 Road.
Or you may choose to take a taxi which costs about CNY 40.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

Dear Beijingtrip.com

I have some questions referring the Beijing public transport bus # 919.

- is this bus going to Badaling Great Wall as well to the Ming Tombs?
- this bus leaves from Deshengmen wai station? Maybe you can tell me if this bus also stops nearby the Dongzhimen (subway)station?
- does this bus leaves regulary? Starting from what time/hour?
- bus 919 is a fast bus?
- how long takes this ride?
- Badaling Great Wall is the last stop?
- This bus stops also at the Ming Tombs?

It's a lot of questions, but I really hope so that you can help me. So many thanks in advance!

Reply4/27/2009 2:08:00 AMAfhaalchinees ,   Netherlands

BeijingTrip.com :4/28/2009 12:10:00 AM

Thanks for your enquiry.

Here are the answers:
a. The No.919 bus goes to the Badaling Great Wall from Deshengmen Station, but it does not go to the Ming Tombs.
b. The bus do not have a stop at the Dongzhimen Station nor the subway station.
c. It leaves every ten minutes. The earliest bus from Deshengmen Station is at 06:00 and the last one at 18:00.
d. It is a fast bus that goes through the expressway. A single journey from Deshengmen to Badaling usually takes about one hour.
e. The Badaling Great Wall is not the last stop; Yanqing Bus Station is the last stop.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

which bus station should I go if I were to go to Dalian from Bejing by express bus?How long will this journey take and how much is the ticket?

On seperate matter, how about traveling from Dalian to Tianjin by express bus?How long will it take and how much?

Reply4/17/2009 3:10:00 PMIrene ,   Malaysia

BeijingTrip.com :4/20/2009

Our suggestion is that you go by train, since it is not comfortable to travel by long-distance bus and the ticket is not cheaper than the train ticket.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

Please tell me which bus No. to go to Datong? What are the departure times and how much is the fare?

Could you also tell me if can can get from the Westin Financial to the Liliuquiao bus station by subway? or by taxi ?

do you know what time is the last bus departing Datong to return to Beijing?

thanks.

Reply4/11/2009 5:52:00 PMMichael ,   Canada

BeijingTrip.com :4/14/2009 3:39:00 AM

You can go to Beijing Liuliqiao or Zhaogongkou bus station. The ticket price is around CNY 120. The departure time of buses in Liuliqiao Long-distance Bus Station is 07:10, 07:40, 08:20, 09:00, 09:40, 10:20, 11:00, 12:00, 13:20 and 14:40. That of the Zhaogongkou Bus Station is 08:00, 14:30, 15:00 and 16:00.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

Could you please tell me the times and prices of the bus going from Chengde to Qinhuangdao or Shanhaiguan or Tangshan and vice versa? Is this the same bus as the bus going to Tianjin from Chengde?
I am wanting to leave Chengde Wednesday night the 8th of April and return back on Monday 13th April.

Reply4/5/2009 7:54:00 AMAndrew Aigner ,   China

is there any bus to Jinshanling Great Wall?

Thanks!
Mark

Reply3/25/2009 10:39:00 AMMark ,   Argentina

BeijingTrip.com :3/26/2009 8:49:00 PM

Please see it here http://www.beijingtrip.com/attractions/greatwall/jinshanling.htm
Bus Route: No.970 or 980 from Dongzhimenwai to Miyun Bus Station, and then take a small bus to the Jinshanling Great Wall.

Thanks for visiting beijingtrip.com!

We need to get from Beijing to Langfang development zone, and have been told there is a long-distance bus from Sihui.
What is the number/name of the bus? Is there a timetable? How often do they go (on Saturday)? How much is a return ticket?

Reply3/18/2009 10:46:00 AMAmy ,   United Kingdom

BeijingTrip.com :3/19/2009 2:47:00 AM

There are three coach stations operating bus from Beijing to Lang Fang: Sihui, Muxiyuan and Liuliqiao. But there is no bus number so you may find the bus by recognizing Chinese characters of Beijing and Lang Fang. All buses run daily between 06:00 (from Beijing) and 19:30 (from Lang Fang). The price for a single journey is CNY 16 or 17.

Thanks for visiting beijingtrip.com!

Hi jaddinnee,
The ticket fare of a bus from Harbin to Shenyang is about CNY100. You can take a train which is faster and cheaper. The fare of a bus from Shenyang to Beijing is about CNY150.

Reply2/23/2009 3:48:00 AMSunny

Hi Andreas Tab,

The earliest bus from Beijing to Chengde is at 5:10 am. You can take it at Sihui Bus Station at No. 68, Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District. The latest bus from Chengde to Beijing is at 17:00. You can take it at Yunshan Hotel.

Reply2/23/2009 3:13:00 AMSunny ,   China

hi,on 9th april im leaving from harbin to shenyanh.may i know what is the fare?
and on 11th april leaving from shenyang to beijing.may i know what is the fare as well.

thanks

Reply2/23/2009 2:20:00 AMjaddinnee ,   Malaysia

Hi, I am thinking to go to Chengde as a day trip. I believe it should only takes 2.5 hours with the new freeway. Please advise the earliest bus from Beijing and the latest bus from Chengde and where to catch them. Thanking you in advance

Reply2/21/2009 11:25:00 PMAndreas Tab ,   Australia

I am looking for a bus from Beijing to Dongying, Shandong Province. How often the buses run?? And what bus do I take from Wangjing to Bawangfen??

James

Reply2/21/2009 4:19:00 AMjames ,   United States

BeijingTrip.com :2/23/2009 2:31:00 AM

Hi James,
The bus from Beijing to Dongying runs at an interval of about one and a half hours between 7:30 and 17:30.

There are many buses passing Beijing Bawangfen Bus Station, but Wangjing,the starting place you gave, is not specific enough for us to provide the bus information. You can give your specific location in Wangjing if you like.

Hope the information helps and thanks for supporting www.beijingtrip.com!

Hello!

I am looking for a bus from Beijing to Jinzhou on the 27th February. Wich station should I use, how much does the fare cost, when does it leave and what number is it? I can read some characters, so that is not a problem.

Thank you!

Reply2/13/2009 10:45:00 AMMaya ,   Slovenia

hello,
what bus do i need to get guilin from beijing? how much is the fare? how often do they operate?

Reply2/8/2009 4:34:00 AMsanaa ,   Mongolia

BeijingTrip.com :2/8/2009 9:13:00 PM

we are afraid that there are currently no long-distance bus from Guilin to Beijing. You may choose traveling by air or by train.

I am looking for a bus from Beijing to Dongying, Shandong Province on the evening of the 22nd January. Can you tell me the latest bus and which station it leaves from? Thanks for your help.
Jilly

Reply1/20/2009 8:06:00 PMJilly ,   China

BeijingTrip.com :1/21/2009 8:20:00 PM

The bus leaving from Beijing to Dongying is at the Bawangfen Long Distance Bus Station. The running hours is between 7:30 and 17:30.