Home : Beijing Transportation : Subway : Comments

Hi everyone! Just want to know if the airport express extend their time schedule after midnight this December since this is PEK season for Travellers. I can't see any new updates bout the time table from T2 to downtown. Please let me know thanks!

Reply11/7/2011 4:09:19 PMRoldan ,   Philippines

Emma :11/7/2011 7:32:04 PM

Hi Roldan,
Airport shuttle bus line 4 stops after the last flight arrives.

I will be on transit at Beijing International Airport for 10 hours from about 7 am. Do I have time to visit the Temple of Heaven and how do I get there from the airport. Is the Forbidden City nearer? Thanks.

Reply11/6/2011 3:16:17 AMQC ,   Singapore

Babala :11/6/2011 5:32:01 PM

yes, you have time to visit the Temple of Heaven, but the Forbidden City is nearer.
if you go to the Temple of Heaven, you can take the subway Airport express line to Dongzhimen, and subway line 2 to Qianmen station, and transit to Express bus No.1 for one stop to Tiantan (Temple of Heaven).
it takes 3 - 3. 5 hours on the way for a round-trip.
and you have 2.5 - 3 hours in the scenic area.
the rest four hours, you should leave to the procedures in the airport.

Can I take the subway from the airport to Guanghua Road, Chaoyang district? I'm staying at the Bahao radegast hotel. Thanks.

Reply4/24/2011 8:08:00 AMDave ,   Canada

Kelly :10/27/2011 1:49:23 AM

take the subway airport express to Sanyuanqiao station,then subway line 10 to Liangmaqiao station, exit from Exit D and take bus No. 718 to Xiaozhuanglukou Dong stop, the hotel is within walk distance.
or you can take a taxi when you get off the subway at liangmaqiao station. it costs about CNY 17 for the taxi fare.

Dear Sir, I am staying in Jianguomen wai, DRC, Beijing. I want to see Badling Great Wall. Please advise me how to go by subway/Bus from Jianguomen wai.
Regards

Reply10/15/2011 4:00:17 AMVinod Srivastava ,   China

Lilian :10/15/2011 7:16:32 PM

hi vinod,
you can take subway line 2 from Jianguomen station Guloudajie station, exit from Exit B and walk across the street to take bus No. 909 to Deshengmen Wai stop, and take bus No. 919, 919 (Through) or 919 (Express) to Badaling.

May I know how to go to North Garden Hotel in Beijing by subway? Comparing North Garden Hotel and Novotel Beijng Xin Qiao, which is better?
Thanks.

Reply9/25/2011 2:33:48 AMNovember ,   Singapore

Bill :9/25/2011 7:10:53 PM

the hotel is not far from the Wangfujing Station of suwbay line 1. you can take subway line 1 to Wangfujing, exit from Exit A, walk northward along the Wangfujing Avenue for about 170 meters to the traffic light, and turn right to Dongdansantiao street and walk for about 130 meters, you will find the hotel.
i prefer Novotel Beijing Xinqiao.

I and my friends are going to visit Beijing. Could you advice how to go from Beijing Capital International Airport to Premier Tianan Rega Hotel

Tianan Mansion, Hualong Jie, Nan Heyan Street, Dongcheng District, Dong-Cheng,?

Reply9/15/2011 12:07:10 PMBedrich Hacha ,   Czech Republic

Lisa :9/15/2011 6:58:03 PM

Premier Tianan Rega Hotel is about 5 minutes' walking away from Tiananmen square and wangfujing, so yo cna take airport line 2 to Xidan first, and then take a taxi to the hotel.

Dear Sir/Madam

I and my collegue are going to visit Beijing. Could you advice how to go from Beijing Capital International Airport to Great Wall Sheraton Hotel (no. 10 North Dong San Huan Road, Chao Yang District)? I tried to do the search on this website and set "Beijing Capital International Airport Terminal 3" but it can't find it.

Reply8/30/2011 1:25:01 AMDalius ,   Lithuania

Ben :8/30/2011 8:08:37 PM

you can take the airport express line 1,here is the information

Hallo,
we come from Beijing Airport
international (Flight from
Frankfurt Germany) to Hotel
Novotel Beijng Xin Qiao
1 Chong Wen Men Xi Da Jie?
Best Regards
Lindner

Reply8/28/2011 6:50:55 AMLindner ,   Germany

Blaire :8/28/2011 6:17:21 PM

hi Lindner,
take the subway airport line to Dongzhimen station, and transfer to subway line 2 to Chongwenmen station. exit from Exit B2, you will find the hotel.

Dear Experts,
I will be taking my family, which includes 2 kids aged 8&10 to Beijing, will be staying around Wang Fu Jing, Lee garden apt. We plan to go to Badaling and Summer Palace. Can you guys/gals guide us to take the subway to these 2 places?

Reply8/25/2011 6:59:47 AMDan ,   Indonesia

Gina :8/28/2011 12:36:12 AM

hi Dan,
from your hotel to Badaling, you can take bus no. 104 to Chongwenmen West, and transfer to subway line 2 to Dongzhimen station, exit from Exit H and walk westward to take bus No. 916 to Badaling Great Wall.
from the hotel to Summer Palace, you can take bus No. 103 or 104 to Chongwenmen West, and transfer to subway line 2 to Xizhimen station, then subway line 4 to Beigongmen station, exit from Exit D.

i will be staying in a along Dongzhimen district. How do i go to Summer Palace by subway?

Reply7/9/2011 1:08:22 AMadrienne ,   Malaysia

Jackie :7/9/2011 10:51:30 PM

take subway line 2 from Dongzhimen Station to Xizhimen station, and then transfer to subway line 4 to Beigongmen station.

How can I get to YongHeGong by subway?

Reply6/26/2011 5:02:02 PMF9/KE ,   China

Frontier Airline/Korean Air training :6/28/2011 3:39:20 AM

from where every you are you can take the subway to dongzhimen station and get on to line 2 and get off at YongHeGong Lama Temple. Another way is to take bus number 125 and YongHEGONG bus station is at the end of the line of the bus station. If you have a subway did you know you can you the subway card for buses,too. If you take the bus or subway when you exit you would need to walk for a little bit. Also, please ask for directions. I was in Bejing 3 wks ago and I took the bus 125 to Yonghegong.

Anny :6/26/2011 7:36:06 PM

Both subway line 2 and line 5 can reach Yonghegong.

How can I get to Summer Palace from Badaling Great Wall by subway/train? How many minutes? Also, how can I get to Badaling Great Wall from Beijing Norlin Hotel? How many minutes too? Thank you so much.

Reply6/23/2011 5:58:09 AMChristian De Guzman Mina ,   Philippines

F9/KE :6/26/2011 5:09:30 PM

It takes about an 1 hour depends. Sometimes 919 doesn't operate. When I went to Badaling bus number 919 did not operate. I was there 3 wks ago. If bus number 919 does not operate please take bus number 888(I think). The subway routes are correct, just the bus, sometimes 919 does not operate.

Aliayd :6/23/2011 6:59:06 PM

from Norlin Hotel to Badaling:
walk westwark along the Zaolin Qianjie to the crossroad, and turn left to the Guang'anmen Nanjie, and walk southward to find the Chunshuguanjie bus stop. take the bus no. 5 to Deshengmen stop, and take bus no. 919 to the Badaling Great wall. it takes about 2 hours.
do you want to go to Summer Palace when you come back from the Badaling Great Wall?
i suggest you not to do that, coz you will spend most of the day in the great wall and you will be tired after you come back.
if you want to go to the Summer Palace, you can go to the next day. if you go from your hotel, you can walk to the Chunshuguanjie stop to take bus No. 676 to Changchunjie lukouxi stop, and take subway line 2 to Xizhimen station, then subway line 4 to Xiyuan station, and exti from Exit C.

How can you add more money to your subway pass?

Reply6/9/2011 2:23:16 AMChina tourist ,   United States

Korean Air/Frontier Airlines Training Center ( United States ) :6/10/2011 12:01:24 AM

What you need to do is that you need to find a ticket machine, then on top of the machine it says RECHARGE ONLY find this machine that says RECHARGE ONLY. It should be next to the machines on where you buy your tickets keep looking until you find one. Then, put your subway pass card onto the card slot(all the way in). Decide how much money you want to add. Then add cash to the note slot. Thats all the information you need.
Hope this works, if it doesn't ask a worker or a police officer.

Hi

Is there any bullet train or subway that goes to Datong in Shanxi from Beijing City / Tianenmen?

How many hours of travelling required?

Tq

Reply3/20/2011 5:53:00 AMcathrine ,   Malaysia

Korean Air/Frontier Airlines Training center ( United States ) :6/9/2011 2:22:08 AM

Also the Bullet train has started.You can enjoy the bullet train.

Geogia :3/20/2011 9:22:00 PM

yes, there are trains from Beijing to Datong.
it takes over 6 hours.
here is the train schedule

I lost my computer battery on 14 May 2011 on line 10 at Haidian Huangzhuang station.How do I contact the lost and found department of Beijing Subway.I dont speak Chinese,Please help.

Reply5/14/2011 5:56:00 AMNakai,SZH ,   China

Korean Air/Frontier Airlines Training center ( United States ) :6/9/2011 2:20:21 AM

You should call the hotline, but I'm telling you there is not any lost and found. I was at the station today and I didn't see any lost and found.

Denail :5/15/2011 2:32:00 AM

there's a hotline, you may have a try
010-68345678.
or you can ask the stuff who works in the station.

Dear
I am staying at Jinguomenwai and want to go the temple of heaven. Can you please suggest me how to go by subway/bus.

Reply4/22/2011 8:45:00 PMvinod Srivastava ,   China

Beijigner :4/23/2011 11:55:00 PM

you can take the subway line 2 to Qianmen station,then transfer to bus No. 17, 120 or Express line 1 to temple of heaven.

Dear sir,
I will be beijing early next month for a week visit. Do you tourist ticket for the week ?

Reply4/14/2011 6:19:00 AMChin Joong Onn ,   Malaysia

Beijingtrip.com :4/17/2011 1:37:00 AM

Thank you for enquiring!
Our travel consultant will contact you.
Thank you for visiting Beijingtrip.com

I plan to stay somewhere in Xiusui St. which is near to shop 1. How to get there from airport.
2. How to go Zhongguancun for electronic shooping
3. How to go Badaling for Great wall.
4. Is there any daily pass subway or cheaper ticket recommended for tourist like me.

Reply3/27/2011 4:28:00 AMdiza505 ,   Malaysia

Runner :3/27/2011 10:21:00 PM

1. take the subway airport line to Dongzhimen station, then subway line 2 to Jianguomen station, then suwbay line 1 to Yong'anli station, and exit from Exit A. then you will find the Xiushui street easily.
2. from Xiushui Street to Zhongguancun, you can take subway line 1 from the Yong'anli station to Xidan Station, then subway line 4 to Zhongguancun, and exit from Exit C1.
3. to Badaling: you can take bus No. 1/728/37/99 to Tiananmen West stop, then change to bus No. 5 to Deshengmen stop, where you can take the Bus No. 916 to Badaling.
4. there's no cheaper subway tickets, but you can buy a transportation card at the any of the subway station. the card is much more convenient, and can also be used on buses and taxies.

By using subway, can u let me know how to get to Chengde Imperial Summer Villa? How many hours of travelling required?

Cathrine

Reply3/19/2011 11:03:00 AMcathrine ,   Malaysia

Sera :3/20/2011 2:11:00 AM

hi cathrine,
there's no subway from Beijing to Chengde.
you can take the long-distance bus from Sihui Long-distance Bus station or Sanyuanqiao Long-distance Bus Station; it takes 4 - 5 hours.
or you can take the train from Beijing Railway station, there's a train departs at 08: 05 from the Beijing and arrives at 12:31 at Chengde.

I am new in Shanghai China. We have to to Summer palace. and our hotel is near Guomao Subway.Can you suggest with what buses and Subway can we reach Summer palace

Reply3/10/2011 1:33:00 AMNidhi ,   China

terry :3/13/2011 3:10:00 AM

you can take subway line 10 from Guomao Station, then transfer to subway line 4 at Haidian Huangzhuan station, and get off at Xiyuan station, exit from Exit D and walk along the Tongqing street for a few mins, you will find it.