Home : Beijing Transportation : Subway : Comments

I will be attending a meeting and going to China National Convention Center (CNCC).
1. What subway line and station is for the CNCC?
2. How much is for a day or a week pass for metro pass.

Reply6/3/2012 7:40:31 PMDevang Shah ,   United States

Dave :6/4/2012 1:16:06 AM

1. Subway line 8
2. No need to bought a week card, since subway is only CNY2 regardless the distance and transfers between lines.

Please advise the best way to reach Beijing Railway station from airport to catch a train to Huludao North. Any web site where we can book train tickets on line, from out stide China

Reply5/10/2012 3:13:21 AMK S Murthy ,   India

Nancy :5/10/2012 7:28:42 PM

you can take the subway airport express line to Dongzhimen station, and line 2 to Beijing Railway station.
you can book the ticket at:

Hi ,Pls advise transportation :-
1)from Dongcheng district-Beijing to Beijing south station, and how much.
2) Tianjin Railway station to Tianjin Binhai Airport. Duration and cost. Thanks.

Reply5/7/2012 7:02:27 AMTan ,   Malaysia

Chuck :5/7/2012 7:16:51 PM

Hi Tan,
the subway fare within Beijing city is CNY 2 per person, except for the airport express line.
1). what is the exact location of you in Dongcheng District? you can take the subway line 2 to Xuanwumen station, and then line 4 to Beijing south Railway station.
2). take the airport shuttle bus from Tianjin railway station to Tianjin Binhai aiport. travel time is about 40 minutes and the cost is CNY 15 per person.

What is the nearest subway stop to the Rosedale Hotel in the Chao Yang District?

Reply4/12/2012 10:18:34 PMFrank ,   United States

Lily :4/13/2012 6:45:35 PM

Hi Frank,
the nearest subway station is the Sanyuanqiao station of Line 10 and airport express line. it is about 2.5 km from the hotel.

I have a 9 hr 50 min layover between flights and would like to visit the great wall.

The airline is arranging a day visa and a room for the layover.

Can you suggest the easiest way to travel to the wall and return?

I understand there is considerable traffic and I cannot miss the flight.

Reply4/6/2012 7:45:38 AMJames ,   United States

Peter :4/6/2012 6:53:06 PM

hi James,
there is no direct bus from the airport to the great wall, so i suggest you to hire a taxi to take you a round -trip to the Badaling Great Wall.
it takes about 2 - 3 hours on the way for a round-trip, and you can spend 3 hours in the great wall. and you'd better leave the rest of time for boarding procedures.
the taxi fare should no more than CNY 500.

Hi! I am going to the Mutianyu Great Wall using a private driver. Can you please advise the address of a jade factory that we can visit on the way? Thanks!

Reply3/29/2012 7:49:57 AMAnn ,   South Africa

Helper :3/29/2012 7:23:13 PM

Hi Ann,
i don't know the jade shop on the way to Mutianyu, but i heard a good shop named Qicai Yunnan Jade and Jewels Market, which is located at No. 26 Yuetan North Street, Xicheng District.

arriving in beijing in a satrurday afternoon 2;45 pm. need to get to marriott city wall from airport. what subway line do i take. how does one buy tickets?

Reply3/26/2012 6:47:43 PMpaul ,   China

tina :3/26/2012 9:06:12 PM

Hi Paul,
you can take the subway airport express line to Dongzhimen (CNY 25), and line 2 to Jianguomen station (CNY 2). exit from Exit C and walk southward along the raod for about 350 meters, you will find the hotel. you need to buy the ticket at the subway station.

I am staying at The Rosedale Hotel in Jiang Tai Road in the Chao Yang district. I want to go to the Guanyuan animal market. What is the fastest way to get there? I presume it is subway.

Reply3/10/2012 7:24:44 PMAJ ,   United States

David :3/10/2012 11:34:48 PM

The fastest way from your hotel to Guahyuan Animal Market should be taking a taxi, since no direct bus or subway between them.

Hi I intend to be in Beijing last week of march, where can I see flowers? Can you advise how to go to these places by subway or bus? I am staying at novotel beijing xinqiao near chongwenmen stop on subway. thanks

Reply3/9/2012 11:45:40 PMchristina lee ,   Singapore

Vic :3/10/2012 1:51:32 AM

you can see sakura in Beijing Yuyuan Pool Park.
from the hotel take subway line 2 to Fuxingmen Station,and line 1 to Military Museum station, exit from Exit B and take a bus No,78 for one stop to Yuyuantan South Gate stop.

i am interested to go to the site of soho galaxy building that is under construction in chaoyang district. I was told it is near the ministry of foreign affairs. Can i take the line 2 subway and stop at the chaoyangmen station. How far is it from the station to walk to the site?

Reply2/11/2012 6:17:18 AMnorlida tajul rahim ,   Malaysia

Alice :2/13/2012 6:53:00 PM

yes, you can take the subway line 2 to Chaoyangmen station. Exit from Exit B and walk southward along the road for about 130 meters, you will find the building.

I am trying to travel from PEK to Xuanwu district. What is the best way to do this? Are schedules different on a Saturday?

Reply2/4/2012 4:25:14 AMRichard ,   United States

Simon :2/4/2012 7:42:25 PM

Could you please indicate which exact area of Xuanwu District you want to go?

Hello, I'm student from malaysia plan to have group academic visit to beijing subway operation. May i get authorised contact person / email for me to deal for this visits. thank you

Reply2/2/2012 12:01:35 AMMohd Sallehin ,   Malaysia

David :2/4/2012 7:15:15 PM

I think you can book such a special service through this website. I used their serive last timeand I didi have an enjoyable trip. Try to contact them to ask them to arrange it for you. Wish you a good trip in Beijing!

When I arrive in Beijing what subway line would I take to the dongcheng district and Nan he yan street? Thank you.

Reply1/22/2012 4:09:12 PMCliff ,   Canada

Jean :1/24/2012 10:51:40 PM

Hi Cliff
you can take subway airport express line to Dongzhimen station, and tranfer to subway line 2 to Chongwenmen station, exit from Exit B2 and take a bus No. 60 to Nanyanhe stop.

dear sir .. can i know how to get off from china international airport to dongcheng district or place near tian;nmen square using subway or bus??

how can i know if it was a right stop??

Reply1/21/2012 5:37:17 PM ,   Canada

Mars :1/24/2012 10:47:56 PM

take subway airport express line to Dongzhimen station, and line 2 to Jianguomen station, and line 1 to Tian'anmen station.
don't worry, there are English signs in the subway as well as English broadcast of the stations.

Hi. I am staying close to the Hujialo station (line 10). I would like to visit the Tianhou Silk City in Haidian district. Can you please advise the best way to get there. Thanks!

Reply1/15/2012 3:48:05 AMAnn ,   South Africa

Sam :1/15/2012 6:38:05 PM

Hi Ann,
you can walk to Hujialou west to take a bus No. 619 to the last stop Wu Lu Qiao Dong stop, and you will find it easily.

Hi;

I want to go to China Great wall in Beijing. Could you please guide me how can I do that by subway? And how long does it take to arrive there? Just I am going to stay in Beijing for one day.

Thank you very much.

Reply1/10/2012 8:39:00 PMFred ,   China

Andy :1/11/2012 6:18:38 PM

Hi Fred,
there is no subway to the Great Wall, but you can go to Beijing North Railway Station to take a bullet train to Badaling Great Wall.
it takes 1 hour and 20 minutes by train to get to the great wall.

I am at the Gold Long Shopping Mall on Liangmaqiao Road and I am trying to get to the Europlaza in Shunyi. What is the best way to get there using the metro?

Reply12/31/2011 4:49:41 AMkristen ,   China

Sally :1/1/2012 7:24:00 PM

Hi Kristen,
there are no metro lines between the two places, but you can walk to Jiuxianqiao Hospital bus stop to take bus No. 955 to Ma Lian Dian Dao Kou stop, and then walk along the Tianbei Road for about 700 meters, you will find the Euro Plaza.

I am staying Beijing now at the Novotel Xinqiao Hotel. Can you tell me how to get to the Great Wall of China by subway and bus? I was told that you can. Thanks.

Reply11/20/2011 2:20:37 AMWayne ,   Canada

Remond :11/20/2011 6:26:47 PM

you can take bus No. 60 from Chongwenmen west bus stop to Liu Pu Kang stop, and bus No. 380 to Deshenmen stop, and transfer the bus to Badaling Great wall.

Is Beijing Subway open 24 hours a day?

Reply11/9/2011 8:15:02 PMDyron Hunter Manzo ,   Singapore

Bobby :11/10/2011 4:41:32 PM

No, Beijing subway is on operation from around 06:00-23:00 daily.

Hi. can you please tell me what is the best way to get to Beijing Marriott city wall at 7 Jianguomen Nan Dajie, Dongcheng District from the Beijing International Airport. I have a wheelchair.
Also from the hotel, how do go to Badaling Great wall. Thanks

Reply11/1/2011 12:56:29 AMsiew ,   Malaysia

Apple :11/9/2011 7:03:46 PM

if by subway, you need to take subway airport express line to Dongzhimen, and line to to Jianguomen. exit from Exit C and you still have 400 meter to walk.
so i think buses are more convenient.

siew ( Malaysia ) :11/9/2011 12:34:30 AM

Is it more convenient to take the airport subway? if yes, can you kindly give me the station and route. Thanks.

Judy :11/1/2011 6:58:49 PM

Hi Siew,
from the airport to your hotel: you can take airport shuttle bus line 1 to Bai Jia Zhuang stop, then bus No. 750 or 43 to Jian Guo Men Nan stop.
you will find the hotel after you get off the bus.