Home : Beijing Transportation : Comments

may I have some more informations about tour A (Badaling, Ding Tomb in the Ming Tombs), I mean: time available for the visit, departure time to benjing and so on.Tks.

Reply8/3/2011 2:20:19 PMcristina ,   Italy

Viola :8/3/2011 7:19:07 PM

hi Cristina,
tour A is available all the year round.
the tour bus departs from Qianmen between 06:00 and 10:30, means you can take the bus any time between 06:00 and 10:30.
and your tour guide will take your to visit the attractions.
the bus gets back to Beijing city between 15:00 and 16:30.

Eastern Qing Tombs:

On what days of the week are buses availiable November 2011? What time do the bus return to Beijing?

Thank you.

Reply7/23/2011 7:50:26 PMEdward Woo ,   United States

Sandy :7/23/2011 8:33:31 PM

hi Edward,
the bus is only available at weekends and in holidays between April 15 and October 15.

The tour to Mutianyu goes Saturday and Sunday or only Sunday.
we like to bookk for Sunday. What we have to do

WALTER

Reply7/8/2011 5:06:20 AMwalter ,   Germany

Olivia :7/9/2011 10:54:27 PM

hi Walter,
the tour goes on both Saturday and Sunday.
you can go to Tiananmen or Xuanwumen Directly and buy the ticket.

Hi
We went to the qianmen and found booths of the 北京旅游集散中心,is this the correct place for booking yr tours? The booth notices and the ladies at the booth all said the tour goes to Jade place and medical hall (if take english tour). The booths are behind the Arrow Tower... Yr kind confirmation please that we went to the correct beijing sightseeing bus center. Thanks

W rgds
adeline

Reply5/21/2011 4:47:20 PMAdeline ,   Singapore

tina :5/22/2011 12:19:25 AM

this is not the official website of the Beijing Hub of tour Dispatch.
if you want to book the tour through this website, you may go to this page, http://www.beijingtrip.com/travel/
there are a lot of Beijing tour packages.
it also provides tailor-made tours, which you may arrange your own routes, like you don't want to go to the shopping sites...

1) Where is the bus center located? How best could i get to there if coming from Wangfujin area near Hilton Hotel?

2) We are interested in the great Wall tours. Pls advise whether the tour include going to gem or jewelry factories or chinese medicine hall?

Rgds
Adeline

Reply5/17/2011 1:43:00 AMadeline ,   Singapore

Jack :5/17/2011 11:01:00 PM

from the above article i know that you can take the bus at the south of Qianmen which is very close to Wangfujing.
you can take a taxi to Qianmen.
or you can walk to the Xin Dong An Market Bus stop to take the Bus '专2' to Qianmen Stop and walk along the Qianmen Avenue,you will find the bus center.
gem or jewelry factories and Chinese medicine hall are not included in the tour.

Hie ! I'd like to go to Mutianyu Great Wall and LongQing Gorge on separate days. Does the Tourist Bus operates on nomal days too ? Or only during the holidays of China ? We'll be there from the 6 - 12 June 2011. Thanks for clarifications.

Reply5/14/2011 12:58:00 PMJoy ,   Singapore

Gina :5/15/2011 2:41:00 AM

the bus only operates on weekends and holidays of China.

Sightseeing Packages (daily)

What time will the 3 tours finish respectively?

Thanks!

Reply4/14/2011 3:44:00 PMDavid M. ,   Singapore

Beijinger :4/17/2011

usually around 19:00

hw far from bejing west railway station to badaling great wall??

Reply4/12/2011 8:13:00 AMvincnet ,   Malaysia

Beijinger :4/12/2011 10:53:00 PM

you can take bus No. 83 from the Beijing West Railway station to Deshengmen (about 1 hour), and take a bus No. 919 to the Badaling Great Wall (1- 2 hours)

Hi, I just want to know how does this tourist bus work. I understand that we can buy the tour package for 1 day. So, does this mean that we sit the same bus throughout our tour or is it like a hop-on bus?

Reply3/15/2011 8:35:00 AMAlison ,   Malaysia

Flora :3/15/2011 11:09:00 PM

you will take the same bus throughout the the day's tour.

hello,
we are know in beinjing AND we want go to the great wall, but we went this afternoon to tiananmen square to locate your office and make a book but we didnt find you. can you give your exactly adrees or give me any references to locate you office?? o locate the bus stop. what is the nearest monument to the bus stop??
thanks

Reply3/14/2011 11:18:00 AMpedro ,   Spain

Hi

The last tourist bus leaves at what time from Longqingxia?

Tq

Reply3/10/2011 1:01:00 AMcindy ,   Malaysia

Lily :3/13/2011 1:57:00 AM

around 18:00

Can you tell me whether the bus 936 at the exit of Dongzhimen subway station to Mutianyu operate on the 28 or 29th March? I saw one says they only operate from April and another one say they operate or 15th March?

thanks

Reply3/9/2011 9:34:00 PMBecky Yee ,   Australia

Tracy :3/9/2011 9:38:00 PM

the bus 936 put into use from March 26th, 2010, and operates every day, so don't worry.

Hi, illbe visiting beijing in march 2011. I'm interested to join the Badaling, ming n ding tomb daily package. How long is the whole trip?estimately how long it stops at each spot?

Reply2/12/2011 2:24:00 PMLady ,   Malaysia

Ellen :2/12/2011 9:26:00 PM

usually one day. you will spend the morning at the Badaling Great Wall and the afternoon at the Ming Tombs.

HI I am visiting Beijing on SAt 15th January and would like to do a day trip to the wall - does anyone know what is the best area to go to at this time of year and what time the tourist buses will go
thanks

Reply1/9/2011 8:51:00 AMAm ,   United Kingdom

Bobby :1/11/2011 8:03:00 PM

You can take Bus no. 916 from Dongzhimen to Huairou International conference center, and transfer to mini-bus 'Huairou-xishuiyu' to the terminal where is the huanghuacheng.

Amanda ( United Kingdom ) :1/11/2011 3:30:00 AM

thank you - can you tell me if there is a bus to the Huanghuacheng part of the wall and what time it leaves

steve :1/10/2011 9:30:00 PM

I advise you go to badaling or Huanghuacheng Great Wall.

Hi, I want to visit Badaling Walls on 16th january.
As I fly to Beijing on 15th evening I will not have chance to buy tickets the day before.
Is it possible to book a set in advance? I need to take the first bus in the morning as I have to leave the city by afternoon.
How long does it take the tour?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards!

Reply12/30/2010 8:20:00 AMJuan ,   Spain

Mike :12/30/2010 10:24:00 PM

There isn't a direct way that you can book the bus ticket from Spain. If you do want, you may entrust a local China travel agency. It takes about one and half an hours.

Hi! I would like to visit the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall next week-end, November 20-21. I see the tourist bus only goes there until Oct. 15 and there don't seem to be any trains that go there either. Is there any other way to get there by public transportation that isn't too expensive? I read somewhere that there is a minibus between Huairu and Mutianyu, but I can't find more info. Thanks!

Reply11/15/2010 2:25:00 AMIngrid ,   France

Cherry :11/15/2010 9:18:00 PM

you can take a tourist bus No. 936 at the exit of Dongzhimen subway station and get off at Mutianyu Great Wall. the bus departs from Dongzhimen at 07:00, 08:00, 09:00 and go back to the city from Mutianyu at 14:00, 15:00 and 16:00.

I am interested in the tour to Badaling Great Wall & Ming Tombs. I do not want to go to the Jade factory or any other shops on thye tour? Do you make stops there? What is the exact schedule for the tour?

Reply11/8/2010 11:05:00 AMCarolina ,   United States

Mike :11/9/2010 4:56:00 AM

sorry for misunderstanding.
there is No regular time to leave until the bus is full, you can take the bus between 06:30 and 10:30 at Qianmen, near the south part of Tiananmen Square.
if you take the bus before 08:00, the trip arrangement is: Qianmen-Badaling(120min)-Yuluyuan(80min for lunch)-Ming Tombs(80min)-Return
after 08:30,it is:
Qianmen-Ming Tombs(80min)-Yuluyuan(80min for lunch)-Great Wall(120min)-Return to Qianmen

Carolina ( United States ) :11/8/2010 10:21:00 PM

I apologize i was not referingto a package tour rather the bus schedule ( world culturalbus tour A Ming and Ding tombs and Great wall)

Mike :11/8/2010 9:51:00 PM

as far as i know there's no stops at the shops.
for more beijing Tour information, you may refer to the following page: http://www.beijingtrip.com/travel/#citypackages

I want to visit Simatai and Ming tombs, what do you suggest me?Is there any combination?
Regards!

Reply10/26/2010 4:14:00 PMMiguel ,   Spain

Candy :10/26/2010 9:17:00 PM

Simatai Great Wall has been closed for renovation since June 17, 2010, so i guess you can only go to the Ming Tombs.
if you still want to go to the great wall, i recommend Mutianyu Great Wall.

When are the tourist buses supposed to leave Mutanyiu Great Wall? Do have to catch the bus at a sepcific time?

Reply10/15/2010 6:10:00 AMHolger ,   Germany

anna :10/16/2010 9:40:00 PM

yes, when arriving at Mutianyu, the bus stays there for 2.5 hours and gets back to the city.

I would like to take the tour to Mutiyanu great wall and the Hongluo temple. Will this tour be available on November 7th 2010?
What time does the tour leave and roughly what time will it finish? Can I purchase the ticket one day earlier or do I have to buy it on the same day?

Reply10/11/2010 11:46:00 AMDiva ,   United Kingdom

Sera :10/11/2010 9:10:00 PM

hi Diva,
the tour is only available from Apr. 7 to Oct. 15.