Home : Beijing Transportation : Comments

Hello

On the Eastern Qing Tombs tour do you transfer to an electric car at the tombs? Do you drive or is there a driver? Is car for two? Is there a tour guide on board the bus?

Reply7/16/2012 2:20:53 AMElliott ,   United States

James :7/16/2012 7:06:23 PM

yes, there is a guide on board the bus.
there are electric cars in the scenic area, but you need to pay for it by yourself, and there are drivers from the scenic area.
you probably need to walk for a while when tour guide introducing the tomb for you.

I want to take the tour bus package for Juyonguan and Ding Tomb on 1 April (Sun). What time does the bus depart? How to get tickets? I will be arriving at around 5pm on 31 March (Sat). Can I buy tickets at that time?

Reply3/29/2012 8:13:40 PMDan ,   China

Bill :3/30/2012 6:54:50 PM

Hi Dan,
this route has been changed a little, you will go to the Badaling instead of Juyongguan.
the bus departs from Qianmen, the south end of Tiananmen between 06:00 and 10:00.
you can book the tour online at:

HI
I wanto visit Badaling Great Wall on Friday, 30 March 2012. What time do buses leave and return to Tianennmen?

Reply3/26/2012 7:07:16 PMChris ,   Australia

Taylor :3/26/2012 8:43:01 PM

Hi Chris
on 30 March, the bus departs between 09:00-10:30 from the Qianmen (at the southern end of Tiananmen Square) and return to the city around 15:00—16:30.

I intend to visit Beijing during the first week in April. A couple of questions? What is the cost of the tour from Beijing to the Great Wall for 2 adults/1 child? Can I purchase tickets for the next day in the evening at Tiananmen Square? How can I identify your location in Tiananmen Square?

Reply3/14/2012 12:18:11 PMThomas ,   United States

Ben :3/14/2012 6:33:14 PM

the cost is CNY 190 per person, same for adults and children.
yes, you can purchase the tickets in advance.
the location of the ticket office for Beijing Hub of Tour Dispatch is to the south of Tiananmen Square, near to the Arrow Tower of Zhengyang Gate.
you will find it when you exit from the underpass to Qianmen Street Direction.

I want to visit LongQing Gorge on the 15 of april. The departurtime is 6:30 to 8. How often does the bus leave? When is the latest return bus? One you arrive to LongQing Gorge, are you free to walk around by yourself?
Looking forward to your answer.

Reply3/7/2012 6:32:09 AMGisela ,   Sweden

Gisela :3/8/2012 1:53:55 AM

Hi Tina,
Thanks for your answer. Can you please tell me how long time the busride from Beijing to LongQing Gorge takes?

Tina :3/7/2012 6:24:16 PM

Hi, the lasted information says the bus departs at 08:30 and visitors will stay in the attraction for 4 hours and get back to the city on the bus.
you can visit by yourself, but get to the bus at the appointed time.

Hi
If I take a tourist bus to Mutianyu, once I arrive I d like to do my visit alone, CAn I or i should have with a guide and a group? I want to do it independent, is it possible?
What´s the time to regret to Beijing with the bus???

Reply2/2/2012 5:53:40 AMAdrian

Kevin :2/4/2012 7:35:49 PM

Mutianyu is well developed now, so you can just visit it on your own. The last bus 867 from Mutianyu to Dongzhimen departs at 16:00.

Can you get on and off and get on the next bus or do you have to stay with your bus or group?

Elliott

Reply1/15/2012 7:49:58 AMEliott ,   United States

David :1/15/2012 6:39:41 PM

you need to stay with your group.

hi we are to beijing on feb 23. does the tour buses have english speaking guides and receptionist at their ticket offices?

Reply12/2/2011 5:32:25 PMcha ,   Philippines

Kelly :12/3/2011 6:17:27 PM

hi Cha,
I think there are English Speaking guides and receptionist at the ticket offices, but the problem is some of the buses stops during Feb..

Hi! I would like to go to the Forbidden City on 31 December and Badaling Great Wall on 1 Jan. Is it public holiday in China ? The public bus or the place will open for tourists or not, sir?

Reply11/30/2011 5:49:54 PMJames ,   United States

Blaire :11/30/2011 6:16:17 PM

it is public holiday in China, but all the buses and attractions are still open to tourists.
however, it may be crowded at the attractions.

Hello, I would like to go to on Mutianyu tour in late December. Will these 'holiday tours' still be running? Thankyou!

Reply11/17/2011 12:46:35 AMLauren ,   Australia

Simon :11/17/2011 4:47:50 PM

From the articel above, I get for you that the holiday tours are only available from April 7 to October 15. I advise you take part in a one-day beijing tour to Mutianyu instead.

Hi. I'm planning to see eastern tombs on Saturday 12 November. Is a tourist bus still available on November or not? and about take the coach to Zunhua then change to local bus, How long will it take to the tombs? (I guess it should be around 4 hrs?) and can we go everyday by coach?

I also want to hire a taxi from beijing for a day trip but I heard they seldom want to go there because it's such a long way.

Reply10/16/2011 1:39:45 AMShanshan ,   Thailand

Lily :10/16/2011 8:22:07 PM

hi Shanshan,
the tourist bus stops in November.
it takes about 4 hours if by coach + local bus. the coach is available everyday.
i suggest you take an one-day private tour.

We are visiting Beijing from Sat, Oct. 15th-Sunday, Oct. 23rd. Are the Holiday Tour Packages only available on Sat., Oct. 15th? Please let me know. Thanks

Reply10/5/2011 3:36:15 PMLisa ,   United States

Fiona :10/8/2011 2:27:43 AM

yes Lisa,
the holiday packages are only available on Oct. 15th.

hi.i will be staying in longdinghua hotel and would like to visit longqing gorge for a day trip[5 people]. can advice me on mode of transport to get there?i'm not visiting on the weekends.thank you.

Reply9/21/2011 3:33:37 AMhidayah ,   Malaysia

Jack :9/21/2011 5:46:51 PM

I advise you book the transport from the hotel if possible. Or contact a reliable local travel company to book it, considering you are a group of 5.

Do you have a tour package that goes to Badaling Great Wall & Badaling Ski Resort? If yes, how much would that be?

Reply9/18/2011 4:48:10 AMRina ,   United Arab Emirates

Lea :9/19/2011 6:36:21 PM

yes, almost all of our Beijing tours will take you to Badaling, you may just choose one from http://www.beijingtrip.com/travel/package/

Could you give me an orientation about when the Badaling Great Wall (Tour A) finishes? I know that the bus can be taken from 07.30 to 11.30 am but which is the timeframe for the return trip?

Thanks!

Reply9/15/2011 7:27:35 AMAnna ,   Spain

Bobby :9/15/2011 6:31:04 PM

The return time is around 17:00.

Does price for A or C trip include the cable car to the Wall. When bot how much doesit cost and how long is from Badaling ti the Wall on foot (distance + time) Thank you

Reply9/10/2011 11:48:22 PMAles ,   Slovenia

Susan :9/12/2011 11:03:53 PM

no Ales,
the price does not include the cable car.

Do you accept Visa card payment for the tours?

Reply9/1/2011 3:22:10 AMAdrian Chan ,   Singapore

Lily :9/4/2011 7:54:50 PM

hi Arian,
i think you can pay with a visa card.

We would like to go on Tour C to Badaling and spend there a whole day. At what time leaves the last bus Badaling to Beijing. Where is the busstop in Badaling. Is the stp near the Museum and Cable Car to North 8 Tower.
Thanks for answering.
Lothar

Reply8/27/2011 8:16:54 PMLothar ,   Germany

Terry :8/27/2011 11:58:24 PM

hi Lothar,
actually, you have a tour guide during the tour and the guide will tell when to get back to take the bus.

we are a family of 3 persons
(child 9 yaers old) and would like to do Tour C (Badaling Great Wall) and on another day
the tour to the Peking Man Site.
1.)Are the tours include stops on jewelry factories and medicine halls. We hope not.
2.)Departure time is 7:30 - 11:30. If we would like to go for example at 8:30, is at that time a bus leaving or how long we have to wait. In what intervals are the buses leaving?

Reply8/23/2011 9:28:48 PMLothar Gast ,   Germany

Lyla :8/27/2011 11:57:05 PM

yes Lothar,
the bus will stop at the medicien halls and jewelry store.

Lothar Gast ( Germany ) :8/24/2011 8:17:58 PM

Hello Lyla,
thank you for the answer of my question no 2. Could you also answer my first question (are the buses stop on jewelry factories and medicine halls?).
Thank you very much in deed.
Lothar

Lyla :8/24/2011 7:13:25 PM

the buses leave about every 10 to 20 minutes, usually when the bus is full.

my dear frinds

we come to beijing in 28 march till 6 april ,we would with you make some visittours
ouwer hotel is nearby beijing hotel
now is there one stop of the buses
where are the nearbys ticket office
thanks and maby later

Reply8/17/2011 12:44:34 AMmaurice ,   Belgium

Zack :8/17/2011 8:14:14 PM

you can walk to Qianmen, which is not far from your hotel, to buy the ticket and take the tour bus.