Home : Beijing Transportation : Comments

Hi, I am a student from Philippines and i live in longwan area (near icemart). If i take bus 942, which stop is nearest my school (wangjing area, near new world mall). Thank you

Aiza, Philippines

Reply2/12/2013 8:06:52 PMAiza Moda

Bill :2/16/2013 12:22:21 AM

Dashaqiao East (the sixth stop) or Lishun Road Lido Restaurant/hotel (the seventh stop) is near to your school.

Where is buy ticket for bus ? Cqn you give information the name or the machine for buy ticket of bus.

Reply11/4/2012 8:18:08 AMMusa ,   France

Eda :11/4/2012 5:17:29 PM

You may just buy the bus ticket on arrival at the bus station before you get on the bus. Or if you want to get the ticket in advance, you can book it through a trave agency.

I will be arriving beijing airport at 1am. How much will taxi cost for 4 passengers to jade international hotel, wangfujing? where can I get taxi?

Reply10/8/2012 6:34:40 AMlam ,   Malaysia

James :10/8/2012 7:21:25 PM

the taxi fare for you four is around CNY 90.
it is easy to find a taxi when you get out off the arrival hall of the airport.

hi! how can we go to airport from longtan park and how long will it take to go ther. thanks

Reply8/25/2012 7:33:57 AMemily ,   Philippines

Bruce :8/25/2012 7:02:45 PM

Tka bus No. 707,686,35 from the north gate of the park to Shuangjing, transfer to Beijing Subway line 10 to Sanyuanqiao, change to airport express to the airport. It takes about 1 hour and costs aroudn CNY30.

hi we will be arriving from Luiliqao bus station at 1O:00 pm, how can we go to the Beijing capital airport?

Reply7/25/2012 10:32:37 PMmarge ,   Philippines

James :7/26/2012 2:39:55 AM

you can take a taxi to the aviation building in Xidan (around CNY 30), and take the airport shuttle bus to the airport (CNY 16 per person).
The taxi fare from the bus station to the airport is about CNY 140.

Could you tell us best way to get to the hostel :KING's JOY, 81 Meishi Street, Xicheng district,from Beijing Capital Airport at about 14:00? I know the hostel has a taxi pickup service, but I'm trying to see if there is a cheaper alternative.

Reply6/20/2012 8:12:49 PMLiz ,   United States

Bill :6/21/2012 6:43:35 PM

you can take subway airport express line to Dongzhimen station, and then line 2 to Qianmen Station.
Exit from EXIT C and walk to the Meishi street (at the west side of the subway station) and walk along the meishi street for about less than 600 meters, you will find the hotel.

Could you tell us best way to get to our hotel :KING's JOY, 81 Meishi Street, Xicheng district, for 5 old people if we arrive Beijing International Airport at 01.00 a.m.???
Thanks for kind attention.

Reply6/12/2012 2:28:53 AMTj ,   Indonesia

Ted :6/12/2012 6:59:12 PM

Hi Tjandra,
the hotel you stay provide a pick-up serivce, i think this is the best way for five of you to get to the hotel in the early morning.

what's the most efficient way to get to the olympic village from days inn forbidden city?

Reply5/26/2012 10:53:02 AMpoochai

Rita :5/28/2012 7:13:11 PM

i takes about 20 minutes, and the taxi fare is CNY 50.

poochai :5/28/2012 11:57:55 AM

roughly how much is the taxi fare?

Bruce :5/26/2012 6:24:09 PM

The most efficient way is of course by taxi, since no direct publice transport between them.

what is the nearest airport shuttle bus stop of Jade Hotel #5 North ZHide Alley, Beiheyan Street, Dongcheng DIstrict bound for Beijing Internal Airport?

Reply4/19/2012 1:35:00 AMmarie ,   Philippines

Tiger :4/19/2012 7:05:02 PM

there is no direct bus, but you can take the airport shuttle bus line 7 to Ciqikou stop, and then walk to Chongwenmen wai street (the street where Exit B of Ciqikou subway station locates) and take a bus No. 60 to Beijing Maternity Hospital.
or you can take a taxi from the airport, which costs around CNY 80.

How to get to Caishikou station from Beijing Airport at 130 am?

Reply3/15/2012 7:49:06 AMRafi ,   Malaysia

Vivien :3/15/2012 6:42:53 PM

subway is not available at that time. you can take airport shuttle line 4 to the last stop (Gong Zhu Fen) and take a taxi to Caishikou.
or you can stay in the airport till 07:00 in the morning, and take the airport shuttle bus line 7 to Caishikou.

Hi
I'm student from Malaysia plan to have group academic trip to Metro Bus Operation. may i have any metro bus officer email/contact for me to make a deal for this visits.

Reply2/2/2012 12:14:54 AMMS ,   Malaysia

Lisa :2/4/2012 7:18:04 PM

Try the phone number 1-877-212-5595.

I will arrive Beijing Capital Airport at 00:50am and I need to check in to my hotel Super 8 Hotel - Jinbao Street. Understand that there will not be any airport express at that hour. Is there any other way to get to my hotel besides getting the taxi? If take taxi, approx how much will be the taxi fare?

Further, how can I purchase the "Yikatong" card at the airport? Is there a counter opened at 00:50 hours? Thank you

Reply1/28/2012 6:48:51 AMWong ,   Singapore

Vic :1/28/2012 6:23:57 PM

you can take an airport shuttle line 4 to China International Exhibition Center and take a taxi, but is may not easy to get a taxi, so i suggest you to take a taxi from the airport, the cost is about CNY 90.
the Yikatong can only be purchased from subway stations or bus stops in Beijing City.

I'll be arriving from the province of my work to bawangfen bus station. I want to go the International airport, if I go by taxi how many minutes will it take me to get there and how much is the possible fare? Is there a bus going to the airport from bawangfen bus station?

Reply1/18/2012 6:20:57 PMtesha ,   Singapore

Anna :1/19/2012 1:25:37 AM

Hi tesha
it takes about half an hour and costs around CNY 100 if by taxi from the bus station to the airport.
there is no direct bus, but you can take a taxi to Dabeiyao (China Southern Airlines Mingzhu Hotel) to take the airport shuttle bus.

I want to go from futai hotel(Building 6, No.33 Guangshun North Street,WangJing,Chaoyang District Beijing,China) to Tiananme. What's bus no from hotel I get on?
Thannks

Reply12/19/2011 1:40:40 AMdien ,   Viet Nam

Kate :12/19/2011 6:02:02 PM

Hi Dien,
i think subway is more convenient.
you can walk to the Wangjing Subway station to take subway line 15 to Wangjing West station, and line 13 to Dongzhimen Station, line 2 to Jianguomen station, and line 1 to Tiananmen East station, and exit from Exit A.

hi we are a family 4 adults and 3 kids . planning for xmas vacation on dec 22 ..please help me to find my hotel forbidden city hotel at 5 nanhayen st . dongcheng districts from beijing terminal 2 airport . 1 .what bus can we take 2. what are the timing and fares for it.. 3. any overnight options ( bus/subway/mini van) 4. sigtseeing can u arrange my travel tour for 5 days

Reply12/6/2011 8:57:46 AMsugayra ,   Philippines

Polly :12/6/2011 6:50:46 PM

1. you can take the subway airport express line to Dongzhimen station, and change to subway line 2 to Jianguomen station, and line 1 to Tiananmen East, exit from Exit D and take bus No. 2 or 82 for one stop to Donghuamen stop, you will find the hotel.
2. there are not overnight subway. the last subway departing from Terminal 2 departs at 23:10. if you can not catch it, you can take the airport shuttle bus line 4 to Anzhen Bridge (An Zhen Qiao) Stop, and take a taxi to the hotel.
you may refer to the information about Beijing tours at:

Hi, I would like to travel to Miyun County from Beijing Airport.
1) What bus can I take
2) What are the timings and fares for it
3) Any overnight options(Bus/Train)

Thank you.

Reply12/5/2011 6:15:30 AMSky ,   Singapore

Lily :12/5/2011 6:06:06 PM

hi Sky,
you can take the subway airport express line to Dongzhimen station, and then take bus No. 980 or 980 Kuai to Miyun County.
the fare for the subway is CNY 25, and the for the bus to Miyun is CNY10 or CNY 17 for 980 kuai.
it take about 3 -4 hours.
there are no overnight buses.

Hi Mike

What is the bus fare if take the long distance bus from beijing to datong? Is the journey 5 or 6 hours?

Tq

Reply3/27/2011 9:59:00 AMcindy ,   Malaysia

Mike :11/5/2011 6:05:33 PM

Yes Frank, the fastest bus only takes 3 - 4 hours.

frank ( Malaysia ) :11/5/2011 5:07:49 PM

i was told with the new highway connect beijing to datong, it only takes 3 hr ?

Mike :3/27/2011 10:09:00 PM

the price is CNY 80. and it takes about 5 hours.

I'd like to go from the south gate of Chaoyang Park to the Radegast Hotel at 9 Panjiayuan Nanli. Please help me find the way. Thanks

Reply10/16/2011 9:39:11 AMHarvey ,   China

Tina :10/27/2011 1:41:53 AM

sorry Harvey,
to this Radegast hotel, you can take bus No. 350 to Bai Jia Zhuang stop, and transfer to bus No. Te 3 to the Cancer Hospital stop and walk to the hotel.

Harvey ( China ) :10/17/2011 7:44:08 AM

Hi Tina. No, not that Radegast but the Lakeview near the Cancer hospital on the S 2nd Ring Road. Thanks for trying

Tina :10/16/2011 8:40:41 PM

hi Harvey,
you can walk southward to the Chaoyang Park South Road to take bus No. 729 for 4 stops to XiaoZhuangLuKou North stop and walk southward along the road for about 430 meters to the Guanghua Road, and turn left to the Guanghua Road and walk for 90 meters, you will find the hotel.
or you can just take a taxi, which costs less than CNY 15.

I want to go to Fragrant Hill Golden Resources Commerce Hotel, Beijing from Beijing Forestry University South Gate. What's bus no. from BFU I get on, and where's I need to change my bus no./stoppage to reach my destination?

Reply10/13/2011 7:49:12 AMNik ,   India

Bobby :10/13/2011 5:51:57 PM

Take Bus No. 438 to Xizhimen, transfer to Bus Bo. 563 to Fragrant Hill Golden Resources Commerce Hotel, Beijing.

Which station does bus 510 and bus 839 in Beijing
stop at?

Reply10/11/2011 3:20:19 AMRachael ,   Singapore

Peter :10/11/2011 7:46:20 PM

hi Rachael:
bus No. 510 travels between MuDanYuanXi and ShuangQuanPudong stops;
bus No. 839 runs between FangShanQiCheZhan and LiuJiaYaoQiaoXi stops.