Home : Beijing Attraction : Comments

We have a party of 9 people and would like to know how we could charter a small bus or big car to go to Nanshan ski resort. Will do a day trip. How much would that cost? I understand that to hire a day taxi would cost about 600rmb. But I needed one big enough for 4 adults, 3 teenager and 2 children. Thank you.

Reply9/17/2009 10:53:00 AMAngela ,   Singapore

BeijingTrip.com :9/17/2009 9:40:00 PM

Thanks for your inquiry.

Here we suggest you go to the Nanshan Ski Resort by the direct bus. You can check it yourself on this page: http://www.nanshanski.com/web_en/content.asp?id=97.

I am planning to visit Beijing in February 2010 and would like to know the following:

(1) Is the weather cold during February?

(2) I am planning to stay at the Forbidden City and planning to hire a car rental for 5 days. Is Beijing easy to get around with English signboard?

(3) Is the Car Rental company reliable and do I need to look out for any hidden costs ?

Many thanks in advance for your advice in this matter.

Chee

Reply9/17/2009 12:51:00 AMChee ,   Thailand

BeijingTrip.com :9/17/2009 11:08:00 PM

Thanks for your inquiry.

1. The weather of Beijing during February could be very cold. The average temperature is usually around the freezing point. So you should wear your thickest coat, e.g. down coat;

2. All the signboards in Beijing are written in both Chinese and English. Make sure that you are familiar with the Pinyin of the road names;

3. You need to choose the car rental company which serves in English. Here is a website we have found for you: www.beijingcarservice.com.

thanks for DAE .its very nice this site and proprty

Reply9/15/2009 7:05:00 AMpavansingh ,   India

My family will visit Beijing coming 14 Nov - 28 Nov 2009. I did call up some ski resort, but they said the resort will open from Dec only. Kindly check and let me know which ski resort will open during our visit?
ThankQ (^^)

Reply9/11/2009 11:10:00 AMFrances Yeo ,   Singapore

Hi Frances,
From this page http://www.qlxxw.cn/lvyou/68820.html you can get the price tables for skiing coach.

There should be hotel inside the resort. You can make a phone call to its service hotline.

Reply9/9/2009 10:52:00 PMBeijingren ,   China