Home : Beijing Attraction : Comments

My family will visit Beijing this coming 14 Nov 09. We have 4 adults and 2 kids, we will like to visit the (Xueshijie) Snow World Ski Resort, may I know the price for the skiing coach, can we stay 1 night at the resort ? How much is the room rate ? The firework is only on the weekend or everyday ? Can the resort room be able to book online ? ThankQ (*^*)

Reply9/9/2009 5:26:00 AMFrances Yeo ,   Singapore

4 adults will be visitng Beijing in Dec. We are planning to visit of Beijing Snow World Ski resort for a 1 day trip. Would it be open by 7th Dec. How much is taxi fare from Holiday Inn Express Temple of Heaven to snow world resort?

Reply9/5/2009 7:55:00 PMmel ,   Malaysia

BeijingTrip.com :9/7/2009 10:22:00 PM

Which snow world resort do you want to go? Do you mean the Badaling Snow World Resort?

Hello

I am planning trip to China in September. I am praimariy travelling to Shanghai but also wants to travel to Beijing for sight seeing. I am tight on budget and wannts to stay and explore in the cheapest manner.

Please advise.

KInd Regards

Manish Chokhani

Reply8/23/2009 8:26:00 AMManish

BeijingTrip.com :8/25/2009 2:05:00 AM

Hi Manish, how many days do you scheduled for this trip? Generally, 1-2 days will be enough to visit Shanghai, while 4 days will be needed to visit Beijing. For the transportation from Shanghai to Beijing, you can take the overnight soft sleeper train which is more economical. If you are on a tight budget, you can find a guide through internet and hire a driver for the tours. It's hard for you to visit Beijing without a guide, as almost the sites in Beijing are with old history and rich cultral feature. You need the guide to explain that to you.

Hi, you can go to Xidan, Wangfujing Pedestrian Street, Guomao Center and the Oriental Ginza in Dongzhimen.
The old famous shops selling silk are Ruifuxiang Silk and Qianxiangyi Silk. The Silk Street still exists.

Reply7/6/2009 10:39:00 PMBeijinger ,   China

Dear Sir, Can you give me a list of all the shopping places in Beijing, where both tourists & locals shop? Where is the best silk shop in Beijing? Does the famous silk street still exist?
Thank you.

Reply7/4/2009 7:46:00 AMSiti Mariam ,   Malaysia

I'm planning to go to Beijing this December for 10 days. However, I will go to guilin first and depart to beijing from guilin. How much is the return flight ticket? Can you also suggest how many days should i spend in Beijing and Guilin? Thanks.. Apprciate your help.

Reply6/9/2009 12:05:00 AMLinda ,   Malaysia

BeijingTrip.com :6/9/2009 9:41:00 PM

The flight from Guilin to Beijing is CNY1790 with taxes. 1-2 days will be enough to visit Guilin. Once you are in Guilin, you should not miss Yangshuo nearby. I really suggest you stay 1-2 days in Yangshuo which is really a paradise for holiday. Beijing is full of historical heritages. 4-5 days will be needed to explore this charming city. Have a good time.

me and my wife harrite are planning on going and looking for ZOOS ! so i was wondering if you know any good ones?

- George Kullivant

Reply5/22/2009 12:48:00 PMgeorge. ,   American Samoa

where is the chinese wall?

Reply5/19/2009 1:57:00 AMfarzad ,   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)

Hi!

My husband and I are planning to visit Beijing sometime in August. We are interested in seeing the top 10 Beijing attractions the cheapest way. Can you help us in this regard?

Thanks.

gay

Reply4/28/2009 5:33:00 AMLigaya V. Foronda ,   Philippines

BeijingTrip.com :4/29/2009 6:14:00 AM

The cheapest way to travel Beijing attractions should be by bus. We have specially arranged bus tour for your convenience. Welcome to travel with beijingtrip.com!

Hi there, can i know what is the cheapest way to visit some of the beijing's attraction for a student couple? will it be better for me to find my way to these places by bus/trains or is it better for me to join the daily tour packages? and where can i find those reliable tour packages without getting scam or con? Thanks in advance.

Reply4/27/2009 2:30:00 AMeeyang ,   Malaysia

BeijingTrip.com :4/28/2009 12:21:00 AM

Hi, eeyang
Thanks for your enquiry. Our tour operator is sending an email to you about our detailed tour arrangement.

Welcome to travel with beijingtrip.com!

This was VERY helpful for my soon trip to Beijing!

Reply4/2/2009 1:32:00 AMSuzie ,   United States

this was very helpful for my school assignment about china. I needed to find to reasons to visit and this gave me almost too much!!!!

Reply3/18/2009 5:55:00 PMtreenie ,   United States

This website is great! It gave me all the information I needed to do my school project.

Reply3/11/2009 9:52:00 PMJessica ,   Canada

Right...this site help me much to collect all information that i need to visit Beijing on May...thank u this is the best site after korean site....

Reply2/22/2009 10:07:00 AMjessy ,   Indonesia

This site is the best! very helpful! xie xie ni!

Reply2/2/2009 2:26:00 AMjustin lomsa ,   Philippines

thanx this site helped me alot with my school project! w/o it i prolly would have gone mental!

Reply12/30/2008 6:18:00 PMMelodie ,   United Kingdom

thnx!, this info helped my report brochure for school!

Reply12/10/2008 7:34:00 PMsophia ,   Canada

I really liked this site. It helped me on my report on Beijing.

Reply12/6/2008 6:30:00 PMjoc demetre ,   United States

What is hu tong? Where were Beijing's hu tongs built? Please reply to my email. ASAP please and thank you :)

Reply10/30/2008 3:37:00 PMJaden ,   Canada

The site is very informative. But if you want to book some discount Beijing night show, such as Acrobatics, Kungfu Show or Peking Opera, you can check: www.beijing-show.cn. They have very detatil information for that.

Reply10/28/2008 9:06:00 PMAlex Lee ,   United States