Home : Beijing Entertainments : Comments

Hello i want to know how can i join a regular club there in beijing, a club which participate in CBA, and if i join them will they pay me,,?
and how can i get a basketball scholarship,, please reply to my email sami_Jordan05 @ hot mail.com

Reply12/28/2010 11:44:00 PMSami ,   Saudi Arabia

Lisa :12/29/2010 1:20:00 AM

I think the thing is opposite, you have to pay for your participation when join a club in stead of their payment for you. There seems to be no scholarship that Chinese goverment or school provide for foreigners. You may contact the local China Embassy to get the exact answer.

I live in beijing and i'd like to pick up gymnastics again.. I found a website but thats only for kids ranging from 6-16.. and im 17... xD Do people know where i could do gymnastics.. .. just like recreational gymnastics though, coz i dont want to do the high level anymore..

Reply10/2/2010 11:29:00 AMannelie ,   China

Mark :10/5/2010 9:33:00 PM

I get to know that there is a gymnasium in Beijing University, you may have a try.

I am looking for a place to play pickup basketball games in Beijing. Does anyone know of any? If so, please email me.

Reply11/24/2009 1:48:00 AMQuinn ,   United States

pretty black ( United States ) :3/5/2010 4:42:00 PM

this is the best i really like you ingformation thats also some day i would like to travel there

Singer ( China ) :11/24/2009 2:36:00 AM

You may go to the university sports halls.

I'm desperate to find a place, where I can play Badminton, either private or with lessons (what would be great). I live near Gua Mao in Beijing and work at Wangfujing, so nearby at one of the 2 places would be great. The other challenge is, I do not speak any Mandarin - yet. I hope you have some good news for me, as I really want to play again. Thanks a lot & best regards - Sandra

Reply8/25/2008 8:16:00 AMS ,   China

ms.williams ( United States ) :3/5/2010 4:43:00 PM

you should go there it really is the most preties place in eath that i know of

I have recently arrived in Beijing and would like to find a venue and players (not olympic standard!) for table tennis and tennis. Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Reply10/5/2009 5:19:00 AMalan ,   China

Yingdong Natatorium and Beijing Stadium are two better ones, but the latter located in Chongwen District is relatively farther. Yingdong Natatorium is located in Olympic Sports Center, No 1, Anding Lu, Olympic Game Village, Chaoyang District. It may be the best choice for you. The training fee is 8-20 Yuan fro each lesson. Hope it helps.

Reply8/24/2008 11:34:00 PMRobin ,   China

hi. where can i enroll swimming lesson? i live in fangyuan nanli, chaoyang district. i also work in andingmen. could you possibly suggest where is the best place to have a swimming lesson?

thanks.

Reply8/22/2008 6:47:00 AMairen sister ,   China

Hi If you need more info on places to play sports and groups of foreigners playing amateur sports in Beijing, make sure you check our site.....

www.sportswok.com

Reply1/5/2009 2:23:00 AMSportsmaster ,   China

You can also find more info on sports activities on this website: www.bornforsports.com.cn
Check out their Directory. It's pretty good i think ! Hope it'll be of some help! ;)

Reply11/24/2008 11:12:00 PMSofia

I am very interested to know the names of the Top 3 Chinese manufacturers of Bodybuilding and Fitness Equipments. Will someone please e-mail me their names and address at my e-mail: abdulqayyumkhan1950@yahoo.com
Lot of thanks.

Reply11/14/2008 6:41:00 AMQayyum Khan

I've never been to beijing but I'm going to make sure that I go there this summer because I hear its great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply10/22/2008 4:44:00 PMjeesuk choe ,   American Samoa

Maybe you can go to the playground or sports hall in the Beijing universities.

Reply10/7/2008 8:51:00 PMRichard

hi, im going to beijing next year, and i´ll like to know were can i play paintball, but im looking for an speedball field

Reply9/28/2008 12:34:00 PMfelix ,   Panama

i LOVE rockclimbing and bungy jumping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply9/8/2008 12:23:00 AMChloe G ,   Australia

Ad you work at Wangfujing (Dongcheng District), you may try Dongdan Stadium (No 106, Chongwenmennei Dajie ). It has a spacious place for playing badminton. Tel: (010)65129377

Reply9/3/2008 10:30:00 PMFlyer ,   China