Home : Beijing Entertainments : Comments

Hi, Jack
You can buy the tickets from the theater or you can book them from some commercial website.

Reply8/20/2009 10:16:00 PMbeijinger ,   China

Any shadow puppet shows in Beijing in June?

Reply6/7/2009 8:49:00 PMRichard Ray

Hi, Pablo
as i know there is no such performances in those theatres. Sometimes you may see it in some restaurants.

Reply5/25/2009 3:47:00 AMLing Cui ,   China

Hi!
I am in Beijing this week and I would like to see the show where a man changes faces (masks). Does anyone know where is that show?
thank you!

Reply5/24/2009 6:29:00 AMpablo ,   Argentina

I'm visiting Beijing from the US. I have seen the Kung Fu and Acrobat show during a prior visit. I'm looking for a similar acrobat/dance/ballet production for Saturday, April 25th. Could you suggest?

Reply4/22/2009 10:51:00 PMVirgil ,   United States

BeijingTrip.com :4/22/2009 11:28:00 PM

On April 25th, you can watch the Traditional Chinese Acrobatics Show at Chaoyang Theater, the Top Acrobatics Class in Tiandi Theater, or the dance drama:A Handful of Wild Jujubes at Beijing Exhibition Center. For detailed information, please see our Monthly Activities at http://www.beijingtrip.com/entertainment/monthly-activities.htm.

Enjoy a good time and thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

I will be with my family in Beijing from July 17-21; we would like to see some gymnastics and acrobatics - do you have any advance schedules? What about July 12-17 in Shanghai?

Reply4/19/2009 5:48:00 PMJames Harris ,   United States

BeijingTrip.com :4/20/2009 2:39:00 AM

Thanks for your enquiry.

We do provide advance schedules of art performances presented in Beijing, including acrobatics shows, dance shows, operas and concerts. We present a selected list on our 'Monthly Activities', according the schedules of Beijing theaters.

We are also glad to inform you with performance schedules in other cities like Shanghai.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

Yes, the puppet performances are presented in China Puppet Theater every weekend.

Reply4/6/2009 3:10:00 AMBeijinger ,   China

I am bringing my 5 year old son to Beijing May 7,8,9, 2009. Is the puppet show at the puppet theatre ?? for a little child?
Al

Reply4/5/2009 12:52:00 AMAl Yuen

Hello, this is kent andre
we are in Beijing
I very like GuZheng/Zither music, and VERY like Lin Ling of
Beijing..
where to find such music performance?
Thank you. xiexie. dodgie
Kent Andre

Reply2/17/2009 9:53:00 PMKent Andre ,   Norway

BeijingTrip.com :2/18/2009 8:56:00 PM

Hi, Kent
Here is a piece of good news for you. On 6th March (at 19:30), there will be a Zither music concert in Beijing Music Hall. Its address is No. 1 Xinhua Street in Xicheng District. You can take buses No.1, 4, 10, 52, 728 or take subway to the Xidan Station. Have a nice time!

Thanks for trusting beijingtrip.com!