Home : Beijing Shopping : Comments

we are foreingners and we need to make friends with these chinese girls and is like we dont know how they are. re they friendly
do they want to make friends with foreigners
because i need one as my girl friend to teach me chinese then i teach her english
can you help me
a from GHANA, AFRICA

Reply8/25/2010 9:54:00 AMJAMES ,   Ghana

can u direct me whre i can bu cheap laptops , phones and cameras for personal use . iaM IN beinjing

Reply8/24/2010 7:09:00 AMJAMES

Bella :8/24/2010 8:31:00 PM

there are a lot of digital products markets in Zhongguancun, and the products are really cheap, but if you are not quite familiar with those products, I suggest big shopping malls such as Gome and Suning. the quality are guaranteed and the price are not that high.

i would like to know how i can purchase chinese town bus and transport to my country, purchase prise range from $5000 - 10,000. please send me mail because i need it.

Reply6/16/2010 8:00:00 AMmkumbo ,   Tanzania, United Republic Of

lisa :6/16/2010 9:02:00 PM

this page is only an introduction page to the shops in Beijing. if you want to purchase something, i think you need to find something more official.

hi, i am in china now, beijing especially. i want to buy digital camera and phone but i dont know where to go to. please can u show me a place that is more economical and has quality things. thank you

Reply5/15/2010 3:06:00 AMboatemaa ,   Ghana

anna :5/17/2010 8:51:00 PM

there are a lot of digital products markets in Zhongguancun, and the products are much cheaper. but i think the products in big shopping mall are of good quality, such as Gome and Suning, and the quality are guaranteed and the price are not that high.

i m interested to have a custom made "xipau"-lady's cheongsam. where should I go and how much is the charges?

Reply12/3/2009 11:21:00 PMSK ,   Malaysia

Robert ( France ) :12/4/2009 8:26:00 PM

What do you mean by ' "xipau"-lady's cheongsam'?

i want good quality digital camera shopping. pls. you advice me where the exact place.

Reply11/26/2009 6:27:00 AMbasheer

Daniel ( Australia ) :11/27/2009 2:36:00 AM

Zhongguancun is a good choice.

Hi, I just want to know where where is the best place for shopping ? Cheap and nice !

Reply10/12/2009 10:26:00 PMJoan ,   Malaysia

Qi Yu ( China ) :10/12/2009 10:48:00 PM

If you want to buy clothes, you can go the Beijing Zoo clother market. It is the largest clothes market of Beijing, so the prices there are lower. If you would like to buy special Chinese specialty or souvenirs, you may go to the well-known Silk Street.

ThankYou very much for ur guidance to the Beijing Dance Academy. Your assistance surely save lots of my time.

Reply8/13/2009 11:13:00 AMjeli ,   Singapore

Tks for ur prompt reply woaibj. Where is Beijing Dance Academy? Is it near the city centre, may i have the address? Also, pls tell me which sub-way station shall I get off in order to go there?

Reply8/12/2009 11:04:00 AMjeli ,   Singapore

BeijingTrip.com :8/12/2009 9:40:00 PM

Beijing Dance Academy is located in Haidian District, very near the Central University for Nationalities (CUN). The most convenient way to CUN is by bus since there are many routes going there: No. 209,319,320,332,634,645,653,689,695,717,732,808,814. After you get there, you can walk to Beijing Dance Academy from the road either on the north or south side of CUN.

hey, you may get them at silk market. But i think it will be more possible to buy them from the stores near Beijing Dance Academy.

Reply8/11/2009 9:12:00 PMwoaibj ,   China

where can I buy chinese dancing fan? Can i get them at places like silk market or pearl market?

Reply8/11/2009 10:44:00 AMjeli ,   Singapore

hi, you may go to Xidan Shopping Mall, Beijing Zoo Clothing Wholesale Market or the Silk Street.

Reply7/20/2009 11:13:00 PMBeijingren ,   China

Myself with my team are visiting Beijing next week.Pls recommend the goods/market where we can get general shopping items economically.
Your prompt response is awaited.

Regards,
Naeem

Reply7/20/2009 3:03:00 AMNaeem ,   Pakistan

Hi I wanted to purchase 2 of the larger size panoramic posters of great wall of china. I originally purchased this at the Mutianyu entrance. The poster is jinshan ling by gao heping. My poster got ruined in the framing process. I want to buy 2 more>> could someone ship them to me?

Reply7/5/2009 12:21:00 AMMaureen ,   United States

Hi, you may go to the Liulichang Culture Street or the Panjiayuan Market where the prices of writting brushes are low.

Reply5/30/2009Beijingman ,   China

My husband is in Beijing And I want him to buy bone writting brushs for me. Can you send me a cheap adress to buy this? Thank you JUNIA

Reply5/25/2009 4:16:00 PMJunia ,   Brazil