Home : Beijing Shopping : Comments

Hellocan you help me to find the mousiyan market in beijing?can you give me the address of this mall in chineese for giving to taxi driver.and is it good for buying clothes and shoes and ...thank you very much

Reply4/17/2012 10:09:20 PMBEHNAZ ,   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)

Jack :4/18/2012 6:14:06 PM

I can't find that there is a market named 'mousiyan market' in Beijing. Could you please check the name again?

hi:

1 i hear that beijing airport sell vacuum pack beijing duck,is it true?
which terminal sell?
how much is the price?
what brand ?
2 i am going to beijing 20th this month,pls guide on the type of clothings to wear,
how the temperature like?

audrey ng

Reply4/8/2012 1:09:04 AMaudrey ,   Singapore

Nina :4/8/2012 8:00:17 PM

1. There are stores for local products of Beijing at the airport, and there is one at each of the terminals, but not know the exact price for the Beijing Duck. I usually buy the Beijing Duck in th ecity of Beijing.

2. The temperature will be 13-26C or even warmer. I think you may just wear long jeans and a shirt or T-shirt plus a thin over coat.

I will be traveling to China in June and will be In Beijing first. SAre there any good stores to find local traditional menswear? A frine dbrought me back a great brocade jacket and I would like to find more.

Reply4/1/2012 5:22:57 PMMichael Palladino ,   China

Bruce :4/1/2012 7:42:10 PM

If you plan to buy a good quality one, I advise you go to the departmetn stores near in Wangfujing avenue for a look.

where can i buy wholesale clothes, dress, shirts in beijing?

Reply3/22/2012 6:11:23 AMaiza Denia ,   Philippines

Andy :3/22/2012 6:28:52 PM

the markets near Beijing Zoo.

Hi. Our family is visiting Beijing and we would like to know where the best place would be to shop for cheap trinkets and expensive electronics. Also, we have four children--any suggestions of what we should see other than the obvious? Thanks so much! Becki

Reply2/26/2012 11:41:14 PMBecki Breed ,   United States

Beijinger :2/27/2012 10:37:36 PM

Hi Becki,
you can find many cheap trinkets in Qianmen Street, Skewed Tobacco Pouch Street (Yan Dai Xie Jie), South Lane of Percussion (Nan Luo Gu Xiang), and Tianyi Mall at No. 259 Fuchengmen Wai Avenue, Xicheng District.
As for expensive electronics, Zhongguancun has many, but the quality can not be guranteed, so I suggest you go to big shopping malls, like Suning and Gome.
attractions: Beijing Zoo, Happy Valley, and China National Museum.

i wana buy laptop where i can buy cheap and best?

Reply12/29/2011 7:13:54 AMkamran ahmed ,   Australia

Carl :12/29/2011 5:04:01 PM

I think you can try Zhongguancun.

How can i find the most inexpensive shopping centers in beijing?could you pls help?o

Reply8/12/2011 10:06:46 AMmoridi amin ,   Bahrain

Remond :8/13/2011 11:24:36 PM

i suggust the shopping mall near the Beijing Zoo.

in which shopping center or where can i find women cloths but American or European size? size 14-16?

Reply5/21/2011 10:14:10 AMnaficy ,   United States

ashley :5/22/2011 12:23:44 AM

you can go to the clothes shops near Beijing Zoo, or the 2nd and 3rd floor in the old building of Wangfujing Department Store.

Where can I buy a quality commercial type wok?
Also, what would be a fair price for the wok?

Reply3/2/2011 12:59:00 AMdian ,   United States

Ashley :3/6/2011 2:32:00 AM

a wok? you mean the kind for cooking?
what kind of wok do you want to buy?
usually you can get a good one in the big shopping malls.
you can get a pretty good one for CNY 300- 500.

hi what bus number from sanliton going to Boya hotel Lizezhong yi lu wangjing?
pls help me?
thanks a lot.

Reply2/26/2011 9:25:00 AMlingleng ,   China

Gabby :2/26/2011 10:17:00 PM

find the Sanlitun bus stop to take the Bus No. 416 and get off at South Guangzhun Bridge (Guang Shun Qiao Nan, 广顺桥南), and walk northward along the street and turn right, then walk for about 100 meters you will find the hotel.

I want to find a babysitter who can speak english. Besides,she should belongs to a formal agent,such as Verymaids. I heard that it can provide free English translation service at any time the customers need emergently. But i don't know how to contact with it.

Reply1/10/2011 11:57:00 PMxiaohui ,   Brazil

Where can I buy cheaper clothes in Beijing?

Reply11/26/2010 4:41:00 AMDanny ,   Malaysia

shallwe ( China ) :1/10/2011 11:41:00 PM

you can go to Tianfengli which is loacted in the Hepingli street. Because my babysitter, belongs to Verymaids which provides a simple way for its customers to relax, has told me.
And i also go there. Yes , it's true ,you can try it.

Hello, I am looking for handbag distributors and importers. Would you please provide/recommend reliable vendors?

Reply1/4/2011 1:33:00 PMbree ,   United States

bruce :1/4/2011 8:00:00 PM

I think you can go to Xidan, Qianmen, Xiushui Street or Silver Street for a look, and find one in person.

hello.
good day! i just want to ask regarding in shangdi school
for little children can u give me a name of school and location of thier school please?

Reply12/17/2010 10:54:00 PMchi ,   Mexico

Blare :12/18/2010 10:56:00 PM

Beijing Shangdi Elementary School (北京上地实验小学)
located at No. 3, Second Shangdi Street, Haidian District, Beijing,

hi what bus number from sanliton going to solana?
pls help me?
thanks a lot.

Reply12/14/2010 5:01:00 PMchi ,   Mexico

Irina :12/14/2010 9:55:00 PM

you can take bus No. 701 from Sanlitun and get off at Anjialou (安家楼) stop, and walk for southeast for about 500 meters, you will find it.

if i at yee hin bussiness hotel, where is the nearest place for me to buy cloth, wallet, handbag and shoes??

Reply11/22/2010 11:05:00 AMnur ,   Malaysia

Hebe :11/23/2010 8:37:00 PM

there is a Yihai Shopping Mall not far from the hotel you stay.
or you can take the subway line 13 to Xizhimen station and transfer to subway line 4 and get off at the Beijing Zoo station, there you can buy clothes.

normalaismail@ymail.com ( Malaysia ) :11/23/2010 10:27:00 AM

oops...sory..Yee Hai bussiness hotel, opposite bank of beijing and KTV karaoke, at beijing.

May :11/22/2010 8:33:00 PM

which hotel will you stay in? do you know the exact location?

i want buy 72" tv so can u tell me where to by please in china

Reply11/21/2010 1:39:00 PMMahmoud Ali ,   Somalia

tina :11/21/2010 9:35:00 PM

where are u now? are you going to buy it in China or through mail.

where can i get cheap and nice handbag? n nice table cloth, wallet and cloth in Beijing?? tq

Reply11/14/2010 9:27:00 PMnur ,   Malaysia

Qin :11/14/2010 9:43:00 PM

you can go to the Pearl Market (hongqiao Market, 红桥市场),which is located No.46, Tiantan East Road, Chongwen District.
you can also go to Yaxiu Market or Xiushui Street.

Please tell me where can I buy mink coat? laptop and multimedia projector at a reasonable price?

Reply9/8/2010 9:04:00 AMAleksa ,   Russian Federation

Julie :9/8/2010 8:52:00 PM

for the digital products, you can go to Zhongguancun, the prices there may be low, but if you are not quite familiar with those products, i suggest you go to big shoping malls like Gome and Suning. for the mink coat, you may try Wangfujing Street.

Hi. I'm going to beijing this sept,where I can find cheap crocs shoes/sandals?How much the average price?Can I find it in Ya xiu market?

Reply8/31/2010 2:20:00 AMdeddy ,   Indonesia

Sera :8/31/2010 8:59:00 PM

i think you can find them in Ya xiu Market, if not, try Wangfujing Street near Tianamen Square.