Home : Beijing Transportation : By Train : Comments

Does the ticket office at the Beijing South rail station sell tickets for trains that depart from Beijing West railway station?

Reply10/1/2010 11:37:00 PMMartin Jones ,   Australia

Derek :10/5/2010 9:28:00 PM

Yes, you may buy the train tickets for trains departing from beijing West railway Station at the ticket office of Beijing South Railway Station.

I am going to be staying in Beijing probably on Wangfujing Street and I will need to take a train to Wuhan, specifically the Wuchang Train Station. Which Beijing Train station do I leave from and what are my options?
Thank You!

Reply9/29/2010 1:22:00 AMCrystal ,   United States

Lily :9/29/2010 9:01:00 PM

you can go to Beijing West Railway Station, there are many trains leave for Wuchang, such as Z21, Z37, T61, T15, T91/T94 and K157, all of them depart at night and arrive in the morning.

I want to take a train from Beijing to Shenyang on Oct 7, 2010 to arrive near 12:00 hours. What train do I take and from which station in Beijing? I will be staying at the Jinguo Hotel in Beijing should I get an advance ticket through the hotel?

Reply9/28/2010 1:26:00 PMDon Wilson ,   Canada

Della :9/28/2010 8:59:00 PM

you need to go to Beijing Railway Station and take train No. D1,D21 or D25.
The three trains departs at 07:06, 07:20 and 07:15, and arrive at 11:09, 11:23 and 11:14.
you'd better book the ticket in advance.

how do I get from PEK AIRPORT TO ZHONGAN INN HOTEL BEIJING ANDINGMENT

Reply9/23/2010 4:01:00 AMMIKE ,   Greece

Sera :9/24/2010 10:15:00 PM

you can take the airport express subway line at the airport and get off at Dongzhimen station, then subway line 2 to Andingmen station and exit from Exit A, then take bus No. 328, 119, 407 or 426 and get off at Ditan Ximen stop, and walk for about 280 meters, you will find the hotel. ( 1 and a half hours; CNY 25)
you can also take a taxi there, it takes about 30 minutes and costs about CNY 70.

I will arrive Beijing early AM on Dec.20 and plan to take the 10PM train to Shanghai. Can I buy the ticket on the same day? What Beijing Train station do I buy it from?

Reply9/23/2010 1:02:00 AMSon ,   Philippines

Anne :9/24/2010 10:06:00 PM

i think you'd better buy the ticket in advance.
you need to go to Beijing South Railway Station to take the train.

Hi, what is the travelling time from Beijing south station to teh internatinal airport? If by taxi, how much will the fare be? Or is there any direct bus or trains? thanks.

Reply9/20/2010 4:09:00 AMPhyllis ,   Singapore

Recheal :9/20/2010 9:23:00 PM

it takes about 1 hour from Beijing south Railway station to the airport;
if by taxi, it costs about CNY 110- 130;
there's no direct train or bus, you can take Bus No. 652 on the Southern Square of Beijing South Railway Station to Liujiayao Bus Stop, and change to Subway Line 5 to Yonghegong Lama Temple Station, then transfer to Subway Line 2 to Dongzhimen Station, and finally change to Subway Airport Line.
or you can take Buses No. 986 or 741 to Balihe Bus Stop, and take the Airport Shuttle Bus Line 1 at Fangzhuang (Guiyou Building) to the Capital International Airport.

Hi. I will be taking the high speed train from shanghai to beijing. I understand it will stop at beijing south station. Will this train pass the Beijing Main Station? As my hotel is nearer to that station.

Reply9/4/2010 12:49:00 PMMei ,   Singapore

Elva :9/4/2010 9:47:00 PM

no, the train does not pass Beijing Railway station, but you can take Buses No. 20, 122, or 692 from Beijing South Railway station to Beijing Railway Station.

Hi...I am arriving at the Beijing south train station and need to get to the Crown Plaza Hotel on Wangfujing Street. What is the best (and fastest) way to do that. Taxi? Where do I get taxis at the station. Thanks! Greg

Reply9/1/2010 9:24:00 AMGreg ,   United States

Anne :9/1/2010 9:03:00 PM

yes, the fastest way is to take a taxi. when you get out of the railway station ,you will find many cars with a sign of 'taxi' there.

WE NEED TO GET FROM TIANJIIN CRUISE TERMINAL TO PANGU HOTEL IN CHAOYANG DISTRICT NEAR THE SWIMMING CUBE...CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND TRANSPORT OPTIONS

Reply8/24/2010 4:21:00 AMNATASHA ,   Australia

Candy :8/24/2010 8:52:00 PM

i heard that there are buses from Tianjin Port to Beijing, and you can buy the bus tickets on the ship. but i'm not sure where the bus will stops in Beijing. if you take the bus to Beijing, you can take subway Line 8 and get off at the Olympic Sports Center station. if you don't catch the bus, you can take a taxi from the port to Tanggu Railway Station, and then take an intercity express train to Beijing South Railway station, and transfer to Subway Line 4 and change to subway Line 10 at Haidian Huangzhuang station, then change to subway Line 8 at Beitucheng, and finally get off at the Olympic Sports Center station.

Hi, sorry if this has been answered before. I need to travel from Beijing South train to Beijing international airport on the 23rd august - I wonder if you could advise me please,

Kind regards

Melek xx

Reply7/19/2010 7:30:00 AMmelek albayrak ,   United Kingdom

melek albayrak ( United Kingdom ) :8/12/2010 4:49:00 PM

Thanks very much for this, sorry just seen it! useless I am!
:) ^^ kind regards

xx

Bella :7/19/2010 8:37:00 PM

Hi, I already booked tour to Tibet,and now I need train tickets from Beijing to Lhasa for October 10, I will be in Beijing on October 3 ┬┐Can I buy the tickets there or is it too risky and might not find any?

Reply7/20/2010 11:04:00 AMElizabeth ,   Argentina

anna :7/20/2010 8:42:00 PM

Hi Elizabeth,
October 1st - October 7th is the national holiday of China, there will be many people traveling all around the country. so i advise you book the tickets in advance, or it will be very difficult to buy during when your are in Beijing.

Hello. How can I go by bus from Beijing West Railway to Capital airport? What is the last time the bus will depart and how much is it? How long will it take? Thank you.

Reply7/16/2010 7:08:00 AMLucy ,   China

Linda :7/17/2010 9:41:00 PM

you can take Airport Shuttle Bus Line 7 at Beijing West Railway Station, the last bus is at 24:00. the ticket price is CNY 16, and it takes about 2 hours.

I need to take a train From BJ south railway going to the airport, which train do I take?

One more thing, what`s the earliest flight that I could arrive to BJ from Shanghai. I need to catch a flight by 8:00 and the earliest I saw was 7.20 arriving from BJ South Station, I might not make it to the airposrt on time. Please help!!!Thanks!

Reply7/14/2010 9:36:00 AMJP ,   Japan

Bella :7/17/2010 9:31:00 PM

yes, you are right, the earliest is around 7:20. i'm afraid you need to get to Beijing one day earlier.

JP ( Japan ) :7/17/2010 3:11:00 AM

Sorry, I meant a train from Shanghai all the way to Beijing. My flight leaves at 8:00 AM and the earliest train that`ll arrive from Shanghai to BJ is around 7:20, I might mot make it to the airport...What is the earliest train that could arrive from SH to BJ?Thanks very much!

Bella :7/14/2010 9:52:00 PM

for your second question, do you mean the earliest flight or train from Shanghai to Beijing?

i am going to beijin by train from tianjin. which station shall i use? how i can get a taxi at beijin station? how much will it cost BCIA????

Reply7/17/2010 4:44:00 AMKHIN MAUNG HTWE ,   Australia

Brenda :7/17/2010 9:23:00 PM

you can go to Tianjin Railway Station in Tanggu to take the intercity express train to Beijing South Railway station.
when you get out of the railway station in Beijing, you will find many taxis (the cars with a sign of "Taxi" on them). it costs about CNY 100 by taxi.

good day,
i will be in beijing on nov. it it possible to buy my train ticket going to shanghai when i arrived in beijing instead of buying online here in philippines?

Reply7/14/2010 12:05:00 PMCha ,   Philippines

anna :7/14/2010 9:44:00 PM

yes, you can buy the ticket to Shanghai when you arrive in Beijing. but it is difficult to buy the ticket for there are many people, so you need to buy it in advance sometimes.

Hello! I will be traveling from beijing to shanghai in september. what is the best soft sleeper train to use from beijing railway station in the city. thank you.

Reply7/9/2010 1:20:00 AMjezzel carpen ,   Philippines

Bella :7/10/2010 9:28:00 PM

Train No. D301, D305, T103, Z21. T109, D313.

hi brenda,

can you pl recommend a website rom where i can book tickets on line...PLEASE as not able to find an agent/ website to book train ticket from here

Reply7/6/2010 3:14:00 PMAkansha ,   India

Brenda :7/6/2010 9:16:00 PM

hi Akansha,
the very website provide railway ticket booking service. you may try this page http://www.beijingtrip.com/china-train/
there are some other ticket book websites but they have Chinese version.

i AM PLANNING TO TRAVEL ON 12TH JULY TO WUDANG....I WILL LAND IN BEIJING ON 12TH MORNING.

Reply7/4/2010 2:23:00 AMAkansha ,   India

Brenda :7/4/2010 8:36:00 PM

then i suggest you book the railway ticket in advance, you can book it 3-10 days in advance.

Hi, I need to travel from BW Railway Station to Beijing Capital Airport how do i go about by using subway? If i were to use a taxi, how much would it cost?

Reply7/3/2010 10:15:00 PMPaul ,   Tanzania, United Republic Of

anna :7/4/2010 6:07:00 AM

you can take bus No. 67 to Changchun Street, and change to Subway Line 2 to Dongzhimen Station, then take the Airport Express Line of Beijing Subway to T2 or T3 or the Capital Airport. if by Taxi, it will cost about CNY 130-150.

Hi Brenda, I will be taking train from BW Train station to Wudang Shan. But I must book in advance? Also Instead of changing so many trains if I were to take cab/taxi from airport how much would it cos

Reply7/1/2010 12:56:00 AMAkansha ,   India

Brenda :7/3/2010 9:15:00 PM

hi Akansha,
when will you go to Wudang Mountain? the train ticket always difficult to buy during the summer vacation, so if you go there during July to September and the first 7 days of October, you need to book the ticket in advance. if you take a taxi from the airport to the railway station, it will cost around CNY 130-150.