Home : Beijing Transportation : By Train : Comments

Is their a bus that can take me from Beijing Capital Airport to the Beijing Railway station South where I desire to take the bullet train there to Tianjin?

Reply4/30/2011 8:30:00 AMDavid ,   China

Elizabeth :5/2/2011 4:34:00 AM

you can take the subway airport line to Dongzhimen station, then subway line 2 to Xuanwumen station, and then subway line 4 to Beijing South Railway station.

will you please let me know the bus NO from Beijing South Railway Station to Beijing LuHong Hotle (Fengtai District) 2, Where can I find Muslim ( Halal ) restaurants in District Fengtai 3. Bus route / No from hotel above mentioned to The Great wall 4, distance from hotel to tianmen square and forbidden city. You are very helpful to us and we are very grateful to you

Reply4/24/2011 6:38:00 AMJaved Iqbal ,   Pakistan

Tina :4/24/2011 11:29:00 PM

1. you can take a bus No. 53 or 122 at the south gate of Taoranting Park to the Fangguyuan, then walk to the hotel (about 300 meters).
2. you can take bus No. 122 to the south gate of Temple of Heaven.there is one Muslim restaurant.
3. take bus No. 122 to Jianguomen South, then bus No. 44 Wai (44 外) to Deshengmen, and take the bus No. 919 to Badaling Great Wall.
4. about 10 km from the hotel to Tiananmen and forbidden City. bus No. 122 to Guangqumen, then Bus No. 52 to Tiananmen West.
have a nice trip!

Hi. How do we get to Beijing South Railway Station from Park Plaza Hotel, Wangfujing? We are going to Tianjin via the bullet train.

Thanks.

Reply4/18/2011 7:46:00 AMmaki ,   Philippines

Beijinger :4/18/2011 10:48:00 PM

you can go to the Dengshikou Subway station to take subway line 5 to Chongwenmen station, then line 2 to Xuanwumen station, and transfer to line 4 ot the Beijing South Railway station.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Can you write me a sentence in Chinese saying -

I want to go the Beijing Railway Station please.

and

Is this the Beijing Station?

Reply3/13/2011 12:53:00 AMVirginia ,   Australia

Beijinger :3/13/2011 1:28:00 AM

lol~
the first one is: 我想去北京火车站
the second one is: 这是北京站吗?

Hello. My family and I are traveling from East Gate Plaza Beijing on March 18 and will go to Express by Holiday Inn Shanghai. We are planning to take the train. Would you know where and what time are the scheduled train/s for our destination? How to get to train? Could we buy tickets before we leave and how much? I heard it is difficult to buy sometimes. I would also ask about luggage and if we have allotment for luggage in the train. Thank you so much! Information is greatly appreciated!

Reply3/3/2011 9:39:00 PMFran ,   Philippines

lisa :3/6/2011 3:07:00 AM

see the train schedule from Beijing to Shanghai

Is it possible to buy at West Railway Station a ticket for the train which does not start from Beijing. For example. Ticket from Jiexiu to Xian, from Xian to Nanjing, from Nanjing to Huangshan. Thanks for reply.

Reply3/1/2011 10:21:00 AMUla ,   Poland

Geogia :3/1/2011 8:21:00 PM

yes, it is possible.

I will be in Beijing this April 13. Would like to seek your advise.

a) Is there a bullet train from Tianjin to Dalian or Beijing to Dalian. If yes, can you provide me the train time table with the fares. Meanwhile, I also need to know where to take this bullet train

b) Also bullet train from Dalian back to beijing / tianjin

c) Alternatively, can you provide me the china government official website for domestic air ticket for tianjin/beijing to dalian and vice versa

Cindy

Reply2/27/2011 2:53:00 AMcindy ,   Malaysia

Jacky :2/27/2011 9:07:00 PM

there's no bullet train from Beijing to Dalian.
you can to go the Beijing Railway Station to take the ordinary train from Beijing to Dalian or Dalian to Beijing.
the website of the air plane company http://airchina.travelsky.com/cab2c/index.jsp

I am trying to figure out when I fly into the Beijing Airport which train and at which train station do I take to get to the University of Nanjing? Will I need to take a bus to the train station or is it in the airport? Thank you for your help!

Reply2/23/2011 11:11:00 AMKatie ,   United States

Alice :2/23/2011 9:58:00 PM

hello Katie,
are u sure it is University of Nanjing but not Beijing?

I need to get a Cruiseship at Tienjin port in October 2010 12pm. Can you please advise train times and fares from Beijing to Tienjin or Taggu and taxi fares to port. Do I need to change trains at Tienjin for Taggu? Thank you.

Reply7/11/2010 8:02:00 AMpatricia pillings ,   Australia

Terrese :2/15/2011 9:58:00 PM

it is not the only train, there are trains depart at 07:20, 10:45, 12:35, 16:55, 18:50, 20:25.
you can buy the ticket at the nearby rail ticket windows if there are any, or you need to go to the railway station.

leah ( United States ) :2/15/2011 8:14:00 PM

Is this the only train? Are there more departure times? and can I purchase a ticket from the hotel or do I have to go to the station in person?
tks, Leah

Lily :7/11/2010 9:01:00 PM

you can take the intercity express railway from Beijing South Railway Station to Tanggu Railway Station. in order to catch your cruise, you need to take Train No. C2271, which departs at 07:20 from Beijing and arrives at 08:14 at Tanggu. the ticket fare is CNY 58 for the second class and CNY 69 for the first class. the taxi fare from Tanggu Railways Station to the Port is about CNY 15.

I will arrive to Beijing capital airport on the 19th of february, and would like to go to Tianjin straight away.
Is it easier to get a bus straight from the airport, or how can i get to the fast train which gets to Tianjin in 30 minutes?
Looking forward to your answer.

Dora

Reply2/14/2011 8:27:00 AMDora Brosius Szomor ,   Hungary

Rechal :2/15/2011 9:41:00 PM

there are direct buses from the airport to Tianjin Tianhuan Long-distance bus station, which is located in Nankai district, Tianjin. you can take the bus In front of Gate 15 on the 1st Floor of T2, or In front of Gate 3 on the 1st Floor. the bus departs at every hour.

Can you please tell me which station is closest to the Raffles Hotel on East Chang An Avenue?

Reply2/2/2011 3:43:00 PMIngrid ,   United States

Linda :2/5/2011 9:03:00 PM

Beijing Railway station is the nearest.

Which of the 5 Beijing Railway Station uses a Majdev train? How do I go there from Jinglon Hotel?

Reply12/30/2010 3:21:00 PMMay Rita ,   Philippines

Bob :12/30/2010 10:28:00 PM

There isn't maglev train in Beijing now, and it's said the first one will be operated in 2012.

I am flying in to Beijing on 20th Dec, Monday 10:30 am and leaving to Taiyuan, Shanxi by train. Which train station should i go? Which one is the closest to the airport?

Reply12/17/2010 6:10:00 AMSaikhnaa ,   Mongolia

Bill :12/19/2010 8:42:00 PM

you can go to both Beijing Railway station or Beijing West Railway station; there are direct airport shuttle buses from the airport to the Beijing Railway Station, so i suggest Beijing Railway Station.

-february of the month is the
peak season to go there?
-if we're arrive at the PEK
airport what is the nearest
beijing railway station that we
buy the tickets from beijing to
hongkong?
-is it right the beijing west
railway station?
-everyday have a train from
beijing going to hongkong?
-what time and schedule?

thanks a lot for helping me.
chi,

Reply11/22/2010 11:15:00 AMchi ,   Philippines

May :11/22/2010 8:48:00 PM

-Feb. is not the peak season, because it is quite cold in Beijing.
-you can only go to the Beijing West Railway station to buy the ticket and take the train.
-the train departs every day at 13:08 and arrive at HK at 12:56 the next day.

we are plan to go there by febuary next year and stay in sanliton for 3 nights and 4 days.
is it ok to buy after to get off the airport?
where is exact location that i buy the ticket from beijing to hongkong?
how much the fare?
i just hope for your helping us.
thank you so much.
takecare...=)

Reply11/20/2010 10:47:00 AMchi ,   Philippines

May :11/20/2010 9:55:00 PM

do you mean the railway ticket from Beijing to HK?
you need to go to Beijing West Railway Station to buy the tickets.
it is CNY 266 for a hard seat, CNY 449/465/480 for hard sleeper (third/second/first floor), and 707/738 for soft sleeper (second/first floor).

Nihao, wangshang hao.
I have a import question, i hope you can help me.
We are planning to go to The GREAT WALL on this friday 12/11 and comback on 14/11. BUT the problem is that the concierge from the hotel already bought the tickets to the south train station, isn't the NORTH train station he had to buy those ???
If so, can i change it ?or if not, which is the best and easy way for me to get from the south station to Badaling ?
MY DEPARTURE IS FROM SUZHOU D386 train
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!

Reply11/8/2010 6:59:00 AMByanca Kondo ,   Brazil

Tom :11/8/2010 10:01:00 PM

the train from Suzhou to Beijing only stops at Beijing South railway station, so i guess you can not chang the ticket.
you can take subway line 4 from Beijing South Railway station to Xizhimen station, and walk to the Beijing North Railway Station and take the train to Badaling.

Hi, may I know which subway stop should I align in order to connect to Beijing South Railway Station? When I arrive in Tianjin, is the Tianjin railway station near to the Italian District? Thanks!

Reply11/3/2010 2:10:00 AMMs Tan ,   Singapore

Kittey :11/3/2010 6:07:00 AM

you can take subway line 4 and get off at Beijing south Railway Station.
and the Italian district is very close to the Tianjin Railway Staiton, you can just walk there.

My parents are soon to fly into Beijing and have to make their way to Tianjin seaport. They have all day to get there and are looking for an economical fare. Thanks, Jo

Reply10/28/2010 6:04:00 AMJo ,   Australia

Caroline :11/1/2010 9:48:00 PM

take Airport shuttle bus Line 1 to Fangzhuang (Guiyou Building) station,then go to Beilihe bus stop to take Buses No. 986 or 741 and get off at Beijing South Railway Station.

Jo ( Australia ) :11/1/2010 6:34:00 AM

Sorry to be a bother, but is the Beijing South Railway Station close to the airport, or is there a railway station at the airport to get to Beijing South? Or do they take a taxi from the airport to Beijing South Railway Station?
Thanks JO

Jo ( Australia ) :10/30/2010 11:58:00 PM

Hi Caroline, Thank you so much that is a great help to me, and thus to my parents. In appreciation.
Jo

Caroline :10/30/2010 10:30:00 PM

they can take the intercity express railway from Beijing South Railway Station to Tanggu, Tianjin (CNY 70), and then take taxi to the port(about CNY 10). or they can take the airport shuttle bus directly from Beijing Capital Ariport to Tanggu (CNY 80) and then take a taxi to the seaport (about CNY 10).

I need to travel from Changchun or Harbin to Wudang Shan City (Mountain). Please advise the best way and length of the trip.
Thanks!

Reply10/14/2010 10:32:00 PMTyler ,   United States

Peter :10/16/2010 9:35:00 PM

hi Tyler,
i suggest you take an airplane from Changchun to Wuhan first; it takes about 3 or 4 hours. then take the airport shuttle bus to Hankou and get off at Jinjiadun Long-distance Bus Station, which is right faces the Hankou Railway Station, there you can take the trains to Wudangshan. Train No. K8121 leaves at 11:10 and arrives at Wudang at 17:27; train No. K 961 leaves at 10:35 and arrives at 17:01.

How do you buy tickets in advance as you mention? Is there a website available for people in Australia to purchase tickets or do we have to wait till we are in China?

Reply10/1/2010 11:36:00 PMMartin Jones ,   Australia

Anna :10/5/2010 10:13:00 PM

You may just buy train tickets through this very website on-line in advance.

martin jones ( Australia ) :10/5/2010 9:45:00 PM

Hi anna
I should have said, is there a website available in australia to purchase train tickets...or do we have to wait until we arrive in China

Anna :10/5/2010 9:24:00 PM

Hi Martin Jones, What ticket do you refer to, bus ticket?