Home : Beijing Transportation : By Train : Comments

I will cruise to Tianjin in Apr I/13:I will stay in Crowne Plaza hotel. I like to take express train
- How far from port to express train station?
- What station name
- What train should I take?
- Where to get off the closest station near
Crowne hotel in Beij

Reply12/9/2012 4:40:58 PMNhan Le ,   Canada

Derek :12/9/2012 5:37:07 PM

It's about 55 km from the port to Tianjin train station. There are dozens of high-speed trains from Tianjin train station to Beijing South trian station daily. upon arrival at Beijing South train station, you cna take a taxi to the hotel within 30 minutes, for there is no direct bus or subway.

Hi, I like to visit Chengde from Beijing by train. I've checked train K7711 but not sure which train station I should go? Can you please guide? Thanks

Reply11/22/2012 9:46:17 PMRosalind ,   Malaysia

Fnn :11/23/2012 6:17:34 PM

the train departs from Beijing Railway Station, which is located at No.A13, Maojiawan Hutong, Dongcheng District

please i want to know how to travel from changchun to beijin and from beijin to guangzhuo with fast train.

Reply10/23/2012 6:12:40 AMokoli lfeoma ,   China

Kate :10/23/2012 7:41:40 PM

you can take the bullet train from Changchun to Beijing, but there are only fast trains from Beijing to Guangzhou which travels over 20 hours.

Hi, I will fly to Beijing and need to go to Cangzhou, Hebei, I heard the train is rather easy, but need to buy ticket in advance, I donĀ“t dare to buy it since not certain that will arrive on time. Are there other choices of getting to Cangzhou straight from airport? Which train station shall I go? Thanks

Reply10/16/2012 3:25:39 AMNorma ,   Finland

Kate :10/16/2012 7:46:28 PM

Hi Norma,
when will you arrive in Beijing?
the train tickets are only difficult to buy during holidays.
you do not need to buy in advance if not in holidays.
you can also take buses, but the bus tickets would also be difficult to get during holidays.
so you'd better take the train.
there are many trains from Beijing to Cangzhou everyday, you can book a train that 5, 6 hours later after your arrival time in case the flight may be late.

How do I get from the Marriot Hotel Wall near the central RR station to the Beijing South RR station?

Reply10/1/2012 10:45:18 AMpeter ,   United States

Lily :10/7/2012 11:45:54 PM

you can go to the Beijing Railway station to take the subway line 2 to Xuanwumen station, then line 4 to Beijing South Railway Station.

I want to travel from Changchun City to Beijing and vice versa by bullet train. Please tell me the process. I don't know which station to go from Beijing. Thanks a lot.

Reply9/23/2012 10:01:00 PMSkyler ,   South Africa

Skyler ( South Africa ) :9/25/2012 1:14:52 AM

Thank you Nancy!

Nancy :9/24/2012 7:16:25 PM

the bullet train to Changchun departs from Beijing Railway Station.
you need to book the ticket in advance, then get to the railway station at least 1 hour before the departure time.
check the train schedule at

1.How can I go from Beijing Park Plaza Hotel Wangfujing to Mutianyu Great Wall?
2. cost?
3. Can I do it in a daytrip?
How long is one way trip?

Reply9/19/2012 3:52:51 PMLiza Lee ,   United States

May :9/19/2012 7:50:43 PM

please take a taxi to Qianmen subway station (Exit C), and take the one-day tour of Beijing Tourists Dispatch Hub to Mutianyu.
the taxi fare is CNY 20.
the cost for the one-day trip is around CNY 110.
the bus leaves at 08:30 and get back to the city at around 16:00.

How can I go from Tianjin cruise port to Beijing Park Plaza hotel Wangfujing?

Reply9/7/2012 11:42:52 AMLiza Lee ,   United States

Amanda :9/7/2012 6:49:58 PM

you can take a taxi to the Tanggu Railway Station, and then take a bullet train to Beijing South Railway station. transfer to the subway line 4 and change to subway line 2 at Xuanwumen station, and finally take subway line 5 at Chongwenmen station. Get off at Dengshikou Station, exit from Exit C you will find the hotel about 150 meter away.

I would like to travel from Beijing airport to Tianjin by Bullet train. Gude me how can I go from Beijin airport to Beijin Bullet train?

Reply8/29/2012 5:27:25 AMMahendra Parmar ,   Bahrain

Peter :8/29/2012 7:18:16 PM

you can take the airport shuttle bus line 10 directly to the Beijing South Railway Station, where the bullet train departs.

I be taking flight to tianjin at 7am, can advise me on the options to Tianjin railway station, and what are the time and cost?
1) cab
2) bus
3)Subway

Also, which train station shld i alight in Beijing?I need to get to Tsinghua University.

Thanks so much!

Reply8/1/2012 11:22:33 PMLow Siao Chi ,   Singapore

Lisa :8/2/2012 7:37:48 PM

you can take the airport shuttle bus from the airport to the railway station.
then take a bullet train to Beijing South Railway station. the bus fare is CNY 15 and it takes about 40 minutes.
from the Beijing South Railway Station, you can take subway line 4 to Beijing University East Gate and exit from Exit A, then walk northward along the Zhongguancun North Street for about 500 meters you will find the Tsinghua University.

After arriving in Shanghai,and catching the madlev train to Lonyang Station,am I able to book the G13 Bullet train from Beijing-Shanghai at this Station? I will then get a taxi to Astor House Hotel.
Look forward to hearing from you.

John

Reply7/30/2012 2:01:34 AMJohn ,   Australia

Larry :7/30/2012 7:28:12 PM

the ticket can not be booked at Longyang Station.
you can book the ticket at:
and the ticket will be delivered to your hotel.

Hi, I am travelling from Shanghai to Beijing by high speed train on Friday. From there I need to get to the airport. Which station will I arrive at? I believe there is no public tansport that can bring me directly to the airport, so how much would cost by taxi? How long would it take on Friday afternoon/evening?
Thank you!

Reply7/21/2012 12:31:26 AMMeg ,   China

bruce :7/21/2012 7:22:38 PM

You will arrive at Beijing South Railway Station. There is airport shuttle between Beijing SOuth railway station and capital airport in fact, and the ticket price is CNY16 per person. If you choose to take a taxi, it costs around CNY120 and takes at least one hour.

Please, advise me how can I get to The Central Beijing Railway Station from Beijing Capital International Airport? I need to buy ticket to Changsha, can I buy it in the airport (is there any book office?) or I'll have to buy it in the railway book office? I must immediately this day go to Changsha. Thank you.
P.S. How can I book the ticket to Changsha (from Central Beijing railway station)now?

Reply7/10/2012 7:28:00 AMAnn ,   Russian Federation

Lisa :7/10/2012 6:41:09 PM

there is no central Beijing Railway Station. do you mean Beijing West Railway Station or Beijing Railway Station, as there are trains to Changsha.
there is no ticket office in the airport, and it is not possible to get the ticket of the same day, so you'd better book the ticket in advance through a ticket/travel agency.

I will be flying to Beijing to get on a cruise sailing from Tianjin in November. I am planning to stay a few days in Beijing before heading to Tianjin. Is there a express bus or shuttle going straight to the Tianjin cruise terminal? and where I can get on one? If I want to go for the bullet train, which train station should I go? and how far is the Tianjin train station from the ship terminal?
Thanks.

Reply6/16/2012 10:45:01 PMsusanleelew@gmail.com ,   Canada

David :6/17/2012 11:03:29 PM

There are long-distance buses from Beijing Bawangfen, Sihui, Yongdingmen and Zhaogognkou Bus stations to YTianjin Port. I advise you take the Beijing-tianjin Inter-city train from Beijing South Train Station. Then take a taxi to Tianjin port.

Can I get a ticket to get on an Airport Shuttle FROM a Beijing Railway (any one of them) to the Airport? If so how would I book this ticket Please.

Reply6/5/2012 10:44:12 AMMarion ,   Canada

Marion ( Canada ) :6/6/2012 8:04:28 AM

Thanks for replying - this is useful information!

Vivien :6/5/2012 7:01:01 PM

the ticket for the airport shuttle bus can not be booked and there is also no need to book the ticket. it is like a public bus, which runs frequently.

Can you tell me how to get to the high speed train station from Beijing airport.We want to go to Guangzhou Oct 2012

Reply5/29/2012 9:06:38 PMsusie ,   Canada

Ben :5/30/2012 7:15:10 PM

there is no high-speed train from Beijing to Guangzhou.
but you can go to the Beijing West Railway Station to take the express train to Guangzhou.
you'd better purchase the ticket in advance.

HI,

Please advise we can book the train ticket at Beijing airport, it was informed at terminal 2 there is a counter. Also please advise we can book a ticket from Beijing to Xian and from Xian to Beijing

Reply5/16/2012 3:33:29 AMMadhusudan A R ,   Viet Nam

Grace :5/17/2012 7:39:16 PM

hi, usually the ticket counter is open 24 hours a day, so you can get a ticket anytime in daytime.

Madhusudan A R ( Viet Nam ) :5/16/2012 7:53:14 PM

Hello Babara,

Thank you so much for your reply. My itenary isn't so fixed and hence would like to take a chance to go to Railway station personnally. Kindly advise the ticket counter opening timings for foreigners at Beijing west railway station.

Babara :5/16/2012 6:47:59 PM

there isn't a counter selling train ticket in the airport. you can take the airport shuttle bus to Beijing West railway station and then buy the tickets.
you'd better book the tickets in advance so that your trip will not be delayed.
you can book the round-trip ticket in Beijing.
try to book a tricket at:

IS there any subway line from Beijing West Railway station to Beijing Airport (Capitol Airport) ???? or how to go air port from Beijing west station ??
Pl. advise.

Reply4/28/2012 2:42:14 AMkarni dan bhura ,   India

Hank :4/28/2012 8:29:11 PM

No direct subway ot bus from Beijing West Railway Station to Capital Airport. You have to take a bus to Gongzhufen to take airport shuttle to the airport.

pl. advise distance between Beijing South train Station & beijing West Train Station.

Is there any sub line to connect both station ??
Please advise

Reply4/26/2012 7:14:15 PMKarni dan bhura ,   India

Lisa :4/27/2012 7:02:43 PM

no subway line between the two station.
but you can take the subway line 4 from the south railway station to Xuanwumen station, exit from Exit A1 and take a bus No. 673 or 9 to Beijing West railway station.

How i will go to Airport from Beijing west railway station and how much time required to reach.

Reply4/18/2012 8:01:51 AMvinod.kgupta@yahoo.com

Judy :4/18/2012 7:05:11 PM

Take Bus no. 374, 437, 373 from Beijing West Railway Station to Gongzhufen, transfer to airport line 4 to the airport.
It takes around 1.5 hours in total.