Home : Beijing Transportation : By Train : Comments

hi i will be arrive in beejing international airport at 13pm 30th of september 09 then i need to go ERLIAN by bus on that day can u tell me where can i find bus station of ERLIAN and also is it possible to go by that day can u tell me that bus station adress clearly i will go by taxi from airport
thanks a lot

Reply9/25/2009 9:26:00 AMhelen ,   Netherlands

BeijingTrip.com :9/26/2009 1:07:00 AM

Thanks for your inquiry.

The Beijing-Erlian coaches are operated in Liuliqiao, Lizeqiao and Muxiyuan long-distance bus stations. The departure time are respectively at 16:30, 17:00 and 18:00. You can take the Airport Bus Line 4 to Fang Zhuang and then take a taxi to Liuliqiao, Lizeqiao or Muxiyuan.

I am arriving on the Tianjin Port in the Sunday-afternoon at 14.00, then, I wanna catch the bus to Erlian city at 15.30, leaving from Tongsha Bus station. Can you tell me how i get to the station and how many buses leave for Erlian in a day, because i dont want to stay overnight in Tianjin. Is it possible?

Reply9/16/2009 9:31:00 PMM ,   Myanmar

BeijingTrip.com :9/16/2009 10:48:00 PM

As we know, there is only one bus per day running between Tianjin and Erlian.

From Tianjin Port, you can catch the Bus No. 102 to Tang Gu Che Zhan (Tanggu Station) where you transfer to Bus No. 605. Get off at Wang Chuan Chang Yi Hao Lu (No. 1 Road of Wang Chuan Chang) and you will find Tongsha Bus Station.

Hi dear, is it possible to travel between Hong Kong - Beijng by train? What is the fastest way? how much do it costs? Thanks.

Reply9/16/2009 1:20:00 PMMd. Shamsul Arifeen

BeijingTrip.com :9/16/2009 9:37:00 PM

Thanks for your inquiry.

Yes, there is. You can take the train Q97 from Beijing to Kowloon. It departs from Beijing West Railway Staton and the journey takes about 24 hours. The prices for hard sleeper and soft sleeper are 480RMB and 738RMB.

how do I take subway from Beijing airport to Holiday Inn Express BEIJING MINZUYUAN road, Chaoyang district. Line 10 is close-by. How long would that take? thanks.

Reply9/15/2009 2:36:00 PMpatrick ,   Canada

BeijingTrip.com :9/15/2009 9:53:00 PM

You can take the Airport Express Line from Beijing International Airport to Sanyuanqiao; transfer to Metro Line 10 and get to the station near your hotel. The traveling time from the airport to Bagou is about 50 minutes.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

hi,I want to go to Erlian border city by bus from Muxiyuan long distance bus center, but i dont find any information on which the bus number is and how it costs.
thanks

Reply9/15/2009 8:00:00 AMM ,   Myanmar

BeijingTrip.com :9/15/2009 10:47:00 PM

Thanks for your inquiry.

You can go to Lizeqiao, Beijiao, Liuliqiao or Muxiyuan long-distance bus stations. They all have coaches from Beijing to Erlian, but the buses do not have numbers labeled on them. The prices range from 100RMB to 180RMB.

Hi, we are 6 person and to get to Beijing from guangzhou by the bullet train. Is there any bullet train on that direction? How long it takes? what's the price of the ticket.

Reply9/9/2009 11:16:00 AMshomurad ,   Uzbekistan

BeijingTrip.com :9/9/2009 9:31:00 PM

Thanks for your inquiry.

Currently there is no bullet train between Beijing and Guangzhou. The fastest train is 'T' trains: T12/13, T15, T97, T201. The journey takes about twenty and a half hours. The prices for hard seat and hard sleeper are CNY 253 and CNY 458.

I understand there are a few train station in Beijing.. Which station should I go , I travelling from Beijing to Harbin in end Dec.. thanks

Reply9/7/2009 9:01:00 AMedna ,   Singapore

BeijingTrip.com :9/7/2009 9:37:00 PM

The Beijing-Harbin train leaves from Beijing Railway Station.

I want to take the S2 train from Beijing North Railway Station to Badaling. If I take the subway to Xizhimen Subway Station, how far do I have to walk to get to the Beijing North Railway Station.

Reply9/5/2009 11:05:00 PMMs. Ong ,   Australia