Home : Beijing Transportation : By Train : Comments

1. Does Peiking train station has on-line reservation from peiking to Shanghai?

2. Does the Peiking train station has a website address? If yes, what is the address?

3. If the Train station office accept payment from a United States Credit card?

Reply6/29/2009 8:21:00 PMS Tsui ,   United States

BeijingTrip.com :6/29/2009 9:00:00 PM

Thanks for your inquiry.
1. Beijing Railway Station currently has no on-line reservation service for train tickets.
2. The website address of Beijing Railway Station is http://www.bjrailwaystation.com.cn/, but there is no English version.
3. As we know, the train station office do not have POS machines, so it is not likely to use the credit card.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

dose the airport train stop at tianamen east station or do i have to change trains? thanks david.

Reply6/29/2009 8:36:00 AMdavid ,   New Zealand

BeijingTrip.com :6/29/2009 9:23:00 PM

Do you want to go to Tiananmen from the airport? If so, you can take the airport express bus to Dongzhimen where you transfer to the Metro Line 2; transfer to the Metro Line 1 at Jianguomen then you can get to Tiananmen East.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

Hello. Can you help me. I want go to Mongolia. Beijing-Ulan batar Railway (trian ticket how much,1week when day go there)Please. thank you so much.

Reply6/26/2009 11:00:00 PMamy ,   Mongolia

BeijingTrip.com :6/28/2009 11:45:00 PM

Thanks for inquiry.
The K23 train leaves from Beijing on Saturdays and arrives in Ulan Batar on Sundays. For specific information please dial the consulting number: 400-6008888 and the ticket booking hotlaine: 94133.

what is the new(2009)Train schedule from Beijing to Badaling(S2 line). How about the return timings? Thanks for the info.

Do you know the destination of express bus to TianJin from the airport? our arrival time is 3.00pm. Thanks for your help.

Reply6/25/2009 11:19:00 PMbathiyas

BeijingTrip.com :6/28/2009 10:30:00 PM

Thanks for your inquiry.

Here are the new train schedule from Beijing to Badaling and the return timings:
Train Number Beijing North Badaling
Y563 07:26 08:25
Y567 09:33 10:42
Y571 11:08 12:15
Y575 13:19 14:28
Y579 15:01 16:10
Y587 19:32 20:41
Train Number Badaling Beijing North
Y568 09:25 10:47
Y572 11:42 12:59
Y576 13:10 14:29
Y580 15:22 16:28
Y584 17:08 18:30
Y588 19:40 20:57

The destination of the Airport Bus to Tianjin is the Tianhuan Passenger Transport Center.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

Hello, the train goes to Badaling Great Wall leaves from Beijing North Railway Station.

Reply6/16/2009 11:02:00 PMbeijinger ,   China

is there a bus or train from the West Train Station to the Great Wall?

Reply6/16/2009 10:43:00 PMLoren,Hefei ,   China

Hello, I am planning on traveling from Qingdao to Beijing in the middle of July. How do I purchase a ticket (do I do so online) for a soft sleeper overnight to Qingdao? Thanks!

Reply6/16/2009 7:35:00 PMMark ,   United States

BeijingTrip.com :6/16/2009 11:36:00 PM

Thanks for your inquiry.
You may choose the T26 or T196 train. You can just book the ticket from Qingdao Railway Station. As we know, there is no on-line service for train ticket booking.

hi there
i like to visit jinan city. i am from india. i will come to beijing. how to got from beijing to jinan city how far it is? should i go by train? how to get train as i m visiting china for first time. please advise.

Reply6/16/2009 7:46:00 AMsumit ,   India

BeijingTrip.com :6/16/2009 10:30:00 PM

It usually take 4-6 hours from Beijing to Jinan by train. As we know, in Beijing Railway Station there are much more trains to Jinan. You may choose from the following trains: K51, K101/K104, T195, T25, K107, K285, K161, 1461, D37, 1477, K45, D35; the 'D' initial ones are the fastest, taking only 3 hours 24 minutes.

we want to travel from Beijing to Tianjin on the 16 June ideally arriving at 8am in Tianjin and departing at 12.30. how do I get hold of a current time table? we are staying at The Ritz in Finacial Street. how long would it take by taxi to get to the station? Thanks

Reply6/10/2009 11:44:00 PMChristina ,   Australia

BeijingTrip.com :6/11/2009 11:03:00 PM

Thanks for your inquiry.
Did you want to know the latest schedule of Beijing-Tianjin Intercity Train? If you want to arrive in Tianjin at 8:00 am, you may choose C2007 which departs from Beijing South Railway Station at 7:30 am.

From the Financial Street, you can take the No. 939 or No. 800 bus direct to South Station.

Hello, which is the closest subway stop to Beijing South Railway station? From there to the railway station how much will the taxi fare be? thanks for your help.

Reply6/9/2009 11:00:00 AMJoyce

BeijingTrip.com :6/9/2009 9:08:00 PM

Thanks for inquiry.
The closest subway stop to Beijing South Railway Station is Xuanwumen Stop. It will cost 12 to 14 RMB from there to the railway station by taxi.

Thanks for a very helpful site and service.
I will be traveling from Tianjin to Beijing and am staying at the Ibis Hotel Sanyuan Hotel Tower B Phoenix Chaoyang District - 100028 - BEIJING. How do i get from the Beijing south railway station to the hotel.

Reply6/8/2009 11:55:00 AMMartin ,   South Africa

BeijingTrip.com :6/8/2009 10:20:00 PM

Thanks for inquiry.
The Ibis Hotel you mentioned above is near the Sanyuan Bridge. Here we offer you two choices going from Beijing South Railway Station to the hotel:
a. Take the Bus No. 20, get off at Tiananmen East where you transfer to Metro Line 1, then transfer to Metro Line 10 at Guomao Stop, and you will get to Sanyuanqiao.
b. Take the Electric Bus No. 106 to Dongzhimen where you transfer to the Airport Express Train and get to Sanyuanqiao.

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

allo, sindhu
which bus station do refer to? there are many long distance bus stations in Beijing, or you meant the airport bus?

Reply6/5/2009 12:09:00 AMBeijingerA ,   China

Hi. I would like to know how far is the bus station in beijing from its international airport. Once i get to the bus station is taxi my only option to getting to the airport?

Reply6/4/2009 10:37:00 AMSindhu ,   China

Hi. How can I tranvel between Kunming and Beijing? Is ther any fast train? Thank you in advance.

Reply6/2/2009 6:30:00 AMKhan ,   Bangladesh

BeijingTrip.com :6/2/2009 10:37:00 PM

Thanks for your enquiry.
The fastest one is the T61(Beijing-Kunming)/T62(Kunming-Beijing). Or you may choose K471/K474.

I want to go to badaling great wall by train.
I'm in Tianjin.I'm going to beijing by Beijing-Tianjin Intercity Railway to Beijing south railway station.
I want to know where and how to get the badaling train(i think it is S2 ??)
What is the best mode of transport & please let me know the time and cost too.

Reply6/2/2009 12:18:00 AMbathiyas ,   Sri Lanka

BeijingTrip.com :6/3/2009 2:21:00 AM

Yes, the S2 line leaves from Beijing North Railway Station and goes to the Badaling Great Wall.

There are two choices for you to go to Beijing North Railway Station from South Station:
a. Take the No.741 Bus to Tianningsi Qiaoxi, then transfer to Bus No.26 to Xizhimen.
b. Tale the No. 939 to Xibianmen where you transfer No. 26 to Xizhimen.

Or you can choose the subway: first, take the No.652 Bus at the South Square of Beijing South Railway Station, get off at Liujiayao Qiaoxi, then take the Subway Line 5 to Yonghegong (Lama Temple) where you transfer to Subway Line 2 to Xizhimen (Beijing North Railway Station).

Thanks for supporting beijingtrip.com!

Can you help me with a bus inquiry? When I check the price of a certain route, sometimes it says the price is very high for routes which have a sectional fare (ex 200 rmb) and lower for flat rate routes. Why is this? Google maps shows bus routes in China, but they seem to be different than the web site (www.bjbus.com) and when I enter the route # into bjbus.com I'm not sure if it will take me to where I need to go or not.

Reply6/1/2009 11:41:00 PMErin

Hi I want to take an overnight train from Beijing to Xian. I am planning on catching a train after my rickshaw hutongs tour. I wonder if the rickshaw can drop me off at the station, and how much the train ride costs for the least expensive class.

Reply6/1/2009 11:28:00 PMErin

BeijingTrip.com :6/2/2009 10:59:00 PM

As we know, there is no such rickshaw service in Beijing and the rickshaw is allowed to run only for hutong tours.

The ticket prices for train from Beijing to Xian are:
hard sleeper (upper berth) CNY 256
soft sleeper (upper berth) CNY 400
hard seat CNY 150
soft seat CNY 237

I want to go to Beijing with the D302 train. I already bought tickets. Now I am wondering to which station (north/west/south/east) Beijing the train is going to take me.
And if it is close to the double happiness courtyard hotel.
Thanks for your help.
Lieke

Reply5/30/2009 8:31:00 PMLieke ,   Netherlands

BeijingTrip.com :5/30/2009 9:11:00 PM

Thanks for your enquiry.
The D302 train arrives at Beijing Railway Station. But we are sorry that we are not familiar with the hotel you mentioned above.

Thanks again for supporting beijingtrip.com!

From the Beijing South Railway Station, how do I go to the Saga International Youth Hostel (Add: NO.9 Shijiahutong, Chaoyangmen Nanxiaojie, Dongcheng district, Beijing, China)? What is the best mode of transport and how far a distance is the railway station from the hostel?

Reply5/27/2009 9:27:00 AMChoong ,   Malaysia

Hi, do you know there is a express bus to TianJin from the airport? Can you provide me the bus schedule and the train schedule from Beijing to TianJing. Our arvial time is 10:50pm. Thanks for your help.

Reply5/20/2009 12:12:00 PMgigi ,   United States

BeijingTrip.com :5/21/2009 4:27:00 AM

Yes, there are buses going from the Terminal 2 (at No.15 Gate on 1st floor) and the Terminal 3 (at No.3 Gate on the 1st floor) buildings to Tianjin Zhonghuan Passenger Station.
The bus schedule is not available, but we are afraid there will be no bus around 10:50pm.

If by train, you can take the K101 or K51, departing at 11:20pm and 11:34pm. It will take you about one hour for your to get to Beijing Railway Station from the airport. So our suggestion is that you stay one night in Beijing and go to Tianjin the next day.